Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    Yes this year. Im not saying his career is going to be better or he has more talent.lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Yes this year. Im not saying his career is going to be better or he has more talent.lol
    He hasn't been better this year. He's got a better quarterback and offensive line that have made it easier for him to accumulate more yards. That doesn't make him better.
    Last edited by j11430; 12-17-2012 at 01:27 AM. Reason: weird grammar issue

vCash
    He hasn't been better this year. He's got a better quarterback and offensive line that have made it easier for him to more accumulate yards. That doesn't make him better.
    Bingo. Things are far too stat centric anymore. Yikes.
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

vCash
    He hasn't been better this year. He's got a better quarterback and offensive line that have made it easier for him to more accumulate yards. That doesn't make him better.
    That was just my opinion. Dont get all uptight about it. **** lol

vCash
    That was just my opinion. Dont get all uptight about it. **** lol
    Not uptight at all. Just telling you you're wrong.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I dont care about the stats. Your the one that through out all these stats. I didnt mention any stats on my posts. Ive seen both of them play alot this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    75% of stats are meaningless anyway. Or is it 80%?

vCash
    I dont care about the stats. Your the one that through out all these stats. I didnt mention any stats on my posts. Ive seen both of them play alot this year.
    Well then you're certainly not too good at evaluating players. Richardson looks like a stud that's trapped on a bad team. Morris looks like a guy with a quick first step that can find the various openings and cut backs created by the Shanahan running system

vCash
    Not uptight at all. Just telling you you're wrong.
    Yep and Mark Ingram is a beast too.

vCash
    He has doubled Redskins leading rusher from last year which had the same scheme. Morris is a good back its not just the scheme. Im not saying it doesnt help but I think he would be good on any team.
    You talked about how much he's increased their yardage for a leader when they didn't have one single back for the entire year either.

I think he would be good too. But I also think of you switch him to the Browns and Richardson to the Redskins it wouldn't even be debatable about the better year. So does that really mean AM is having a better year because he has a better advantage?
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

vCash
    Yep and Mark Ingram is a beast too.
    I really wouldn't know, I haven't watched the Saints once in the past two years. But from the highlights I've seen he looks pretty good. He's just stuck behind Darren Sproles, who's a much better receiver out of the backfield, which is key for them

vCash
    I'm quite disappointed with Ingram but he's not bad and not a great offensive fit IMO.

vCash
    Morris is okay in my book; A guaranteed 15 fantasy points week in week out. I think it is too soon to access the two backs, though, as the sample size is to weak. We'll see how they pan out in 2-4 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyTeam View Post
    Morris is okay in my book; A guaranteed 15 fantasy points week in week out. I think it is too soon to access the two backs, though, as the sample size is to weak. We'll see how they pan out in 2-4 years.
    Morris won't be starting in 4 years. I'd be about anything on it.

vCash
    Well then you're certainly not too good at evaluating players. Richardson looks like a stud that's trapped on a bad team. Morris looks like a guy with a quick first step that can find the various openings and cut backs created by the Shanahan running system
    Get off his nuts, are you an Ala. fan with a Driskel avatar lol. Yes Richardson is a great RB if that is what you want me to say.
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 12-17-2012 at 01:38 AM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast