Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Predict The Playoffs and Super Bowl?

Everybody drops your predictions after the first 5 weeks?

vCash
    NYG vs. PIT

vCash
    Denver represents the AFC beating KC in the AFC Championship. KC has a pass rush and secondary to compliment. if I was KC I would make a move for Josh Gordon as I think it would put them over the top. I know KC has a D but you still have to put up points. Charles is great and Avery has been great in that offense so far but Bowe has been terrible this year

Seattle represents the NFC beating Detroit in the NFC Championship. I just think when they get Harvin back its over. SB Champs the instant they signed Harvin. Oline and D also getting healthy will also help them down the line. picked Detroit because they gave GB a battle for most of the game without Megatron and can get pressure on the QB. Reggie Bush was a good sign for them but without Megatron on the field Bush doesn't get the room to make plays. Detroit should also make a move for Josh Gordon.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Broncos vs 49ers Super Bowl.

When the niners get healthy, they will be scary ...

Chiefs one and done in the playoffs
    Cowboys win the NFC East
    Colts advance to AFC Championship
    Seahwaks can't keep pace in playoff shootout
    Detroit goes on losing streak and lose wild card spot to Packers

Just a few predictions ... Nothing outrageous ...

vCash
    Packers vs Broncos

One i wouldn't mind seeing is Seahawks vs Chiefs.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387 View Post
    Broncos vs 49ers Super Bowl.

When the niners get healthy, they will be scary ...

Chiefs one and done in the playoffs
    Cowboys win the NFC East
    Colts advance to AFC Championship
    Seahwaks can't keep pace in playoff shootout
    Detroit goes on losing streak and lose wild card spot to Packers

Just a few predictions ... Nothing outrageous ...
    So when Seattle gets healthy they wont? The 49ers broke that losing streak with a win over the Rams, hardly gives you faith they are back to what we thought they were.

The Seahawks almost beat the Colts on the road ( who slaughtered the 49ers at home) missing their 3 best Olineman, starting TE, and Percy Harvin.

vCash
    It the fourth quarter of the NFC title game, with 0:10 left on the clock and the Packers have got Seattle on the ropes! 34-30 and the Packers have the ball on their own 40 yd. line. Aaron lines up 1st & 10, surveys the line… the defense… hikes the ball… and … and … WHAT?

It’s a Streaker! Big… Bald… Fat,,, huge… gut hangin out but not failing to hide his little turnip hangin out and flappin in the wind. It’s that famous TheBigCheese12 guy.

The streaker; TheBigCheese12 is tackled by Clay Matthews, at the waist… Clay seems to take his time releasing TheBigCheese12… What’s Clay doing down there so long… nvm.

Order is finally restored. Aaron lines up, but something’s wrong; Aaron looks confused, slightly blinded by his close-up view of the TheBigCheese12, the hike, passes and Oh No! Right to Sherman! He’s at the 40, the 30, the 10, he’s in! The Seattle Seahawks score!

With no time left on the clock the Seattle Seahawks win the NFC Championship 36-34! What a game!

Sherman then goes on to SB history with an historic 5 picks of Andrew Luck in the Super Bowl.

Ahhhh well, it’s a Friday night….

“When Jim Baker received his 45 year prison sentence, Jessica Hahn (who precipitated his downfall by publicizing her sexual encounter with him) said, “Stiff as it was, it wasn’t long enough.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerSD View Post
    It the fourth quarter of the NFC title game, with 0:10 left on the clock and the Packers have got Seattle on the ropes! 34-30 and the Packers have the ball on their own 40 yd. line. Aaron lines up 1st & 10, surveys the line… the defense… hikes the ball… and … and … WHAT?

It’s a Streaker! Big… Bald… Fat,,, huge… gut hangin out but not failing to hide his little turnip hangin out and flappin in the wind. It’s that famous TheBigCheese12 guy.

The streaker; TheBigCheese12 is tackled by Clay Matthews, at the waist… Clay seems to take his time releasing TheBigCheese12… What’s Clay doing down there so long… nvm.

Order is finally restored. Aaron lines up, but something’s wrong; Aaron looks confused, slightly blinded by his close-up view of the TheBigCheese12, the hike, passes and Oh No! Right to Sherman! He’s at the 40, the 30, the 10, he’s in! The Seattle Seahawks score!

With no time left on the clock the Seattle Seahawks win the NFC Championship 36-34! What a game!

Sherman then goes on to SB history with an historic 5 picks of Andrew Luck in the Super Bowl.

Ahhhh well, it’s a Friday night….

“When Jim Baker received his 45 year prison sentence, Jessica Hahn (who precipitated his downfall by publicizing her sexual encounter with him) said, “Stiff as it was, it wasn’t long enough.”
    I know i am sexy and all but why are you dreaming about me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    I know i am sexy and all but why are you dreaming about me?
    lol, I couldn't get past Clay

vCash
    Its the 4th quarter of the AFC Championship game, Broncos are leading the Chargers 31-30. Rivers has the ball with 20 seconds left in the game on the 50 yard line. They only need a field goal to win it and go on to the SB. He surveys the defense, makes his checks at the line, looks over to Gates and gives him the nod. He Snaps the ball and violently wakes up to his screaming kids saying "Daddy Daddy the Broncos vs the Colts game is on and we wanna watch it!". He then has this feeling come over him that this will probably be a ritual thing come playoff time.
    Last edited by TheBigCheese12; 10-11-2013 at 10:33 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    Its the 4th quarter of the AFC Championship game, Broncos are leading the Chargers 31-30. Rivers has the ball with 20 seconds left in the game on the 50 yard line. They only need a field goal to win it and go on to the SB. He surveys the defense, makes his checks at the line, looks over to Gates and gives him the nod. He Snaps the ball and violently wakes up to his screaming kids saying "Daddy Daddy the Broncos vs the Colts game is on! and we wanna watch it". He then has this feeling come over him that this will probably be a ritual thing come playoff time.
    lol, I was gonna say; your first mistake; How did the Chargers get to that game?

vCash
    And the 49ers slaughtered a Houston team that blew a game against the Seahawks a week before. Your point ?

Even when the Hawks get healthy , they won't have the playmakers to win a shootout. And don't come at me with Percy Harvin, because I'll bet you dollars to donuts he doesn't finish the season out.

vCash
    Last edited by TheBigCheese12; 10-11-2013 at 11:11 PM.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    AFCCG: Bengals vs Broncos
    NFCCG: 49ers vs Packers

SB: 49ers over Broncos in a blowout.
    (Browns make the playoffs but get a first round exit. Same with Seahawks.)

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    NYG vs. PIT
    Lol- well, despite those two having miserable seasons, i'd still say they have as good a chance as any teams in their divison if they. made the playoffs. We all know Eli's playoff success is second to none in the East.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast