Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by masTOR_shake1 View Post
    you guys are classy good luck in the future, you're getting special guys in d'arnaud and syndergaard.
    When this trade becomes announced and official, the soon-to-be-former Bishop of the C of D will start a thread in your forum explaining to each and every one of you how special this man is.

But thanks for the encouragement about D'Arnaud and Syndergaard.

Geez, at least Dickey was an easy name to spell.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Again...pen has yet to be put to parchment on the trade and I'm waiting until the ink dries before I say goodbye...

vCash
    I always had a good feeling about Dickey, but I never thought he would be as good as he became. I'm happy for him and I can't wait to see how great he does in Toronto

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MLB2K10King View Post
    I always had a good feeling about Dickey, but I never thought he would be as good as he became. I'm happy for him and I can't wait to see how great he does in Toronto
    It will be very satisfying if Dickey and Reyes get the job done there and send the Stinkees fans in an uproar. If Dickey pitches well against them mark my words those fans over there in the Bronx will be pissing and moaning that the Mets traded him there. My heart will bleed for them I'm sure. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    When this trade becomes announced and official, the soon-to-be-former Bishop of the C of D will start a thread in your forum explaining to each and every one of you how special this man is.

Maybe you can start the Synagogue of Syndergaard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jomota48 View Post
    Aw yes, a Synagogue of Syn.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Syn-Citi.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jkiddvc20 View Post
    Now that it looks like R.A Dickey is going to be a Blue Jay I figure I am going to make this thread to say thanks to R.A. When he came up 3 years ago I was not expecting what he gave the Mets and needless to say it has been one of the most pleasant suprises for me ever as a sports fan. This past season with Dickey winning 20 games and the cy young was the only reason Met games were interesting in the final few months. I saw him pitch a gem down in Washington, and I was even fortunate enough to be at the game against the Orioles when he threw a complete game 1 hit shutout.

I have met R.A Dickey once before and he was such a nice and down to earth man. I have read his book and his story and rise to the top is just absolutely incredible. I know that I will most certainly still be a huge R.A Dickey fan and I am rooting for him to kick *** in the American league.

So to Robert Allen Dickey thank you for 3 awesome years and I wish you nothing but success for years to come.
    Fixed it for you.

And yes, the Bishop is heartbroken.
    You can start the Synagogue of Syndergaard! Sign me up!

vCash
    Nice one, centurion. Like it, like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BncHC_tL1E4
    John Maeda@johnmaeda

Knowing the overall *shape* of an idea, argument, situation requires as many facts, models, opinions as you can take/make to see a whole.

vCash

That was freaky!!!!!

vCash
    Hmmmmmm...

The Syn of Syn.....

Has a nice ring to it. Tell you what. If this Syndergaard turns out to be considerably more special than cinder blocks, I just might go ahead and do it.

For the time being, I will take it under advisement. Meanwhile, I'll wait for the official announcement before changing my sig.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Dickey comes in on a minor league deal a few years ago, solidifies a rotation that had so many question marks, wins the CY Young, and now, is traded, bringing back what could potentially be a part of a core for years to come. I truly think he is your savior, and there goes any chance I ever had at becoming an honorary member

Lol.
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees

vCash
    And I am assuming D'Arnaud starts the season at Catcher. Where does he bat?
    FC Bayern Munchen

New York Yankees

vCash

Thank you R.A Dickey

Vegas

vCash
    Thank you Dickey for the years you rocked here and the many hilarious uses of your name that fans came up with!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast