Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash

Thank you R.A Dickey

I hope the Jays win the WS this year.

vCash
    He's not gone yet. Sign the extension RA and then I'll say goodbye.

vCash
    If you really think about it, we got pretty lucky with Dickey. Three great seasons and Cy Young from a guy who was considered to be a bust and done as a major leaguer not too long ago. And now he's netting us some great prospects? Not bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Funny how it works.

This nomad of a pitcher, who was one of the few bright spots during an abysmal period of hopelessness for this team, may also be the man who's departure finally saves the organization.
    Well said.

I'm going to miss him. He went from being our secret weapon to the most celebrated pitcher in the National League. Shouldn't have taken as long as it did for the world to catch on, but now that they have, he's going to be a star. Hope he dominates the AL East.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I hope the Jays win the WS this year.
    It would be like the Mets kind of won it considering Dickey, Reyes and Thole would help them do it. I just want them to beat out the Stinkees for the division at the very least and if they meet in the ALCS eliminate their arsses.
    Last edited by SILVER SEAVER; 12-17-2012 at 12:02 AM.

vCash
    I hope TDA and Syndergaard work out. That's all I care about really. Dickey/Jose winning a WS would be a bonus.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    If you really think about it, we got pretty lucky with Dickey. Three great seasons and Cy Young from a guy who was considered to be a bust and done as a major leaguer not too long ago. And now he's netting us some great prospects? Not bad.
    Agreed.

vCash
    Robert<3
    This is just the beginning. Let's keep it up. History is bound to repeat itself. Let's hope that this time it's for the best.

vCash
    Funny how it works.

This nomad of a pitcher, who was one of the few bright spots during an abysmal period of hopelessness for this team, may also be the man who's departure finally saves the organization.

vCash
    Funny how it works.

With all due respect to your other posts this was your best.

vCash
    Funny how it works.

Our Lord and Savior may have just left us with the greatest gift of all...an actual, respectable, legitimate plan to win going forward.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Our Lord and Savior may have just left us with the greatest gift of all...an actual, respectable, legitimate plan to win going forward.
    Fitting that this happened around Christmas. Thank you 100 times Robert Allen Dickey

vCash
    you guys are classy good luck in the future, you're getting special guys in d'arnaud and syndergaard.

vCash
    If there's one man in baseball who deserves to have a ring, it's him.

I will root for the Blue Jays unless they play us. Reyes, the most fun-loving and one of the most exciting players in the game, and RA, the class act of the league with a story impossible not to admire.

All the best to Toronto, RA, and Jose. Hopefully a few years down the road we can see the establishment of a core that can really make us proud like these two guys did.

vCash
    I want Dickey to continue his dominance so the Mets realize if they had a better team in place that Dickey could've help bring them a World Series trophy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast