Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Last 10 games of 2014, first 8 of 2015

Just for the heck of it I just took a look at the last 10 games of 2014 and the first 8 of 2015. The Mets are playing .600 baseball. Now I know this does not make a full season, but it gets me excited that just maybe they can play better this year - somewhere in between mediocrity and the .600 level.

A .600 clip would win 97 games and put the Metsies in first place probably and, if not, an almost certain Wild Card slot.

Now if the anemia in the starting lineup would heal and the Mets could hit a little bit, they would have won a couple more games over the past 18 games.

vCash
    Last 10 games of September for a team out of the pennant race aren't much different from ST baseball.

But a 5-3 start of a new season is always a good thing.
    "Gods always behave like the people who make them."

vCash
    A big step in the right direction. Pitching very consistent. Quite a few quality starts. Relief staff has been almost stellar. What scares me is the lack of hitting, especially late in the game. They should have won at least one more game in 2015 already if they hit at all in that game.

vCash
    Having Harvey back definitely helps. Its also nice to have Cuddyer with his bat in the middle of the lineup. He isn't anything special, but he is better than anything we put in LF last year by far. It definitely makes a difference. And it also allows us to sit Duda vs. LHP without taking consequences against our lineup as a whole since he and Mayberry are very good against LHP and you still have Duda available off the bench.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    A big time shortstop and less total time on the disabled list (whether you call it snake bitten or bad luck) just might make make this team a potential Champion.