Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IN-Vince View Post
    Well to get in the playoffs we generally have to finish 500 if Raptors make a blockbuster deal all they have to do is go 12 games over 500 for the rest of their games to finish 500 or 1 or 2 games over that is not a big ask they just have to keep winning then make a big trade to get them over the hump then they will have even more cap space in the summer to see where to adjust as well as derozan ross davis Lowry and JV still developing the future can be bright if BC gets a good deal for Calderon and bargnani
    that's not a lot to ask? seriously? we put ourselves 15 games under in the first 25 games of the season!
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Anything is possible but it would be a short appearance if any.

vCash
    I

vCash
    nope..no chance

vCash
    still a long way back sitting 10 games under .500. But I kinda like that about this team. They know there's no expectations now, so they can play free and loose. I'm expecting a good second half of the season, but I'm not optimistic about our playoff chances.

vCash
    We are still 11 games under .500 people. Even though we have been playing well lately, I highly doubt we are gonna get anywhere close to that 8th spot.

vCash
    i would be happy if we played close to 500 ball from here to the end of the season, competed in every game, see continued development from our young guys and chemistry with the new guys, and give OKC a pick outside the top 10.

last year me would have gotten overexcited at this 5 game win streak and thought we could make the playoffs but i think i am finally learning not to get my hopes up too high when it comes to the jaguars and raptors.

"they didn't call anything, so i took off" - terrence ross
    #letrossdunk

vCash
    We all knew the stretch at the beginning of the season was going to be brutal. But, losing close games to Charlotte, Detroit and Sacramento in the midst of the tough stretch really hurts our chances to get into the playoffs. You get those 3 outcomes and we are 12-16, which carries much more hope.

vCash
    .500 ain't gonna be enough in the west coast this year. But historically .500 does get you in the bottom four of the playoffs. Right now the East Coast has a lot of teams who look to be out of the race already. Raptors aren't completely out, but there is only about 2-3 teams fighting for that 8th spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    We all knew the stretch at the beginning of the season was going to be brutal. But, losing close games to Charlotte, Detroit and Sacramento in the midst of the tough stretch really hurts our chances to get into the playoffs. You get those 3 outcomes and we are 12-16, which carries much more hope.
    i wish we were 12-16 thats a good record for our raptors team

vCash
    Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun
    RT @johnschuhmann: Hollinger playoff odds have the Raptors more likely to make the playoffs than the Celtics or Sixers: http://es.pn/4Ybh84
    Finally,
    A Sig With Class.

vCash
    I think 37 and 45 is our best case scenario.

We'll miss the playoffs by like 4 games IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I think 37 and 45 is our best case scenario.

We'll miss the playoffs by like 4 games IMO.
    Yea Im guessing around 35-37 wins, which is exactly where most people pegged us before the season started.
    Finally,
    A Sig With Class.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    RT @johnschuhmann: Hollinger playoff odds have the Raptors more likely to make the playoffs than the Celtics or Sixers: http://es.pn/4Ybh84
    Hollinger is so crazy with his made-up stats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    has that been adjusted since the beginning of the season? I think those are the same he posted in preseason.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast