Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    1. Location - Windsor Ontario
    2. Favorite Current Lion - Honestly probably Cliff Avril then C.J then hopefully if he makes the team Zach Follet (the guy just breaths intensity)
    3. Favorite Former Lion - Chris Spielman
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? - none
    5. Other sports you enjoy? Baseball- Tigers, Basketball- Pistons, NHL- Newjersey Devils

vCash
    1. Location: Myrtle Beach, SC but grew up in Grand Rapids, MI
    2. Favorite Current Lion: Ernie Simms, CJ and Andre Fluellen
    3. Favorite Former Lion: no brainer Barry Sanders of course and Chris Spielman
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? Pittsburgh and Washington (I root for them but the Lions are the one and only team I pull for)
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I enjoy all sports but mainly College Football, Basketball (NBA and College), Hockey (NHL & College), Soccer, & Baseball (MLB & College). College Football: Florida State, NBA: Pistons and Bulls (have been a Bulls fan ever since Jordan played there and still root for them except when they play the Pistons), College Basketball: North Carolina, NHL: Red Wings, College: Michigan State, Soccer: The Greatest Football team in the World, Manchester United and finally Baseball (MLB: Tigers & who ever plays the Yankees and College: Florida State
    6. Anything else you care to share?
    I am glad we got rid Matt Millen. we should have got rid of him sooner but he was so far up WCF *** that you didn't know where he ended and where Millen began. i really like what our Front Office is doing and our new coaching Staff. This is going to be an exciting year and years to come.
    Last edited by vader817; 08-16-2012 at 02:18 PM.

vCash
    Welcome to the forum guys!

vCash
    Go lions forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!always will be a detroit lion day n nite for ever bad or good 0-16 to16-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    1. Location - k-zoo MI
    2. Favorite Current Lion - C.J and Zach Follet
    3. Favorite Former Lion - Barry Sanders
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? - none
    5. Other sports you enjoy? dont watch them much but MLB- Tigers, NBA- Pistons, NHL- Red wings

vCash
    Well I love the Lions since I was 4 and My Fav Lion Now Is
    Megatron. My former would be Bobby Layne. My favriote Lion Moment was when we beat the Broncos in 07 it was a whooping.

vCash
    Welcome to the forum!

vCash
    1. Location- Kentucky
    2. Favorite Current Lion- Calvin Johnson
    3. Favorite Former Lion- Barry Sanders, Herman Moore and Scott Mitchell
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? I play Fantasy so I watch them all!
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Anything Detroit!!
    6. Anything else you care to share? I have been a Lions fan since Billy Simms and I've seen a lot of good talent thru the years. I still say if the Lions were in the AFC in the 90s they would have been to several Super Bowls instead of the Bills. In my opinion that's how talented they were in that decade. Unfortunitly for them their in the NFC and the Cowboys, Packers and 49ers were all dynasties then.

vCash
    1. Location- Kentucky
    2. Favorite Current Lion- Calvin Johnson
    3. Favorite Former Lion- Barry Sanders, Herman Moore and Scott Mitchell
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? I play Fantasy so I watch them all!
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Anything Detroit!!
    6. Anything else you care to share? I have been a Lions fan since Billy Simms and I've seen a lot of good talent thru the years. I still say if the Lions were in the AFC in the 90s they would have been to several Super Bowls instead of the Bills. In my opinion that's how talented they were in that decade. Unfortunitly for them their in the NFC and the Cowboys, Packers and 49ers were all dynasties then

vCash
    From Lake St Louis, MO. Born in St Louis. Raised till i was 9 in Lansing, Mi. Favorite lion of old Herman Moore. Favorite lion of new. Thats tuff till i see them play this year but ill go with calvin j, matthew s, kevin s, & last but not least. If hes half what im expecting will be #1 louis delmas. I love to start by saying that most lions blogs i read r filled with nothing but negativity & haters. Though i can see this with out going to a lions fourm or blog. It's evrywhere u look on the sports shows. " Detroit stink's." "The comparisonbetween atlanta's matt ryan, & Baltimore's Joe flacco, to matthew stafford are ridiculous" Y? "The comparison between the dolphins last yr turn around & the lions of 09 are ridiculous" Y? " Just because they went out and cut nearly 80% of the 08 0-16 squad., & got great talent threw free agentcy & draft doesn't mean they'll turn it around" Y? It's like they could sell the whole team. Buy the steelers bring them here to michigan & u would hear the same stuff. They could purge the whole team bring in all pro-bowlers & the talking head's of espn would still say it's the same old lin's new players. I don't get it! The biggest baddest big mouth hatter of them all Dieon sanders! I can't stand this( washed up has been's) guy's mouth! It's always somthing negative about my team. I hear enough of it from every1 around the water cooler evry fall. I've just always wonderd y all the low publicity or bad publicity the looms over detroit in the sports reporting world. Lionseeker out!

vCash
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Current Lion: Megatron and Ernie Sims
    Former Lion: Barry Sanders the all-time greatest running back to play the game, sorry Jim Brown but you too have to move over
    Other NFL Teams: Only the Lions since 1989
    Other Sports Teams I root for: Boston Red Sox, I see a Lions turnaround in the same fashion

vCash
    Favorite Lion: Calvin Johnson, Cliff Avrill
    Favorite Former Lion: Barry Sanders
    Other Nfl Teams I root for: No others than Detroit
    Other favorite teams: Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings, Wolverines
    Anything else to share: The Michigan Wolverines should be much improved this year and back on top of the Big Ten by 2010. Go Blue!!!

vCash
    Cant say where i am because of my parents but i love detroit and i think this year our strongest positions are linebacker and receiver. Go Honolulu Blue!!!!

vCash
    Go Blue you are beast i know Avril is gonna be a monstor right!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    My location is on east coast and i have loved them since i was 4!

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast