Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    1. Ottawa, Canada
    2. Roy....was Bly
    3. Barry...is There Any Other Maybe Herrman Moore
    4. Atlanta Is Fun To Watch
    5. Hockey,im Canadian,go Leafs Go.ncaa Anything Ucla,basketball Raptors

vCash
    As my name states, I was born a Lions fan and will die one. My only problem with the Lions is ownership. These dark years can all be pinned there. However, in all seriousness, this offseason so far has to be one of the better ones in the Millen era. Here's the info.

1. City: Lansing
    2. Fave: I would have to go with Sims and Furrey. But Roy is definitely up there.
    3. Past faves: Barry and Spielman
    4. Other teams: I always root for underdogs. So whoever had a poor season this year, I will root for the following year.But I guess I do kind of like the Chargers as a nonunderdog.
    5.Other sports: Baseball and Basketball - I have coached both and love watching all Detroit teams.

vCash
    Welcome to the Lions Forum.

vCash
    Favorite Current Lion: Offense Furrey, D# Sims
    Favorite Former Lion: Sanders , Spielman
    Other NFL teams I root for? Dont waste my time rooting for other teams
    Other sports I enjoy? Spend alot of time at wrestling tournaments
    Other sporting teams I root for? Tigers, Wings, Pistons, Wolverines
    Anything else to share? We are getting close, It wont be long now, Things are starting to take shape, This is going to be the year ......Pound the Rock

vCash
    welcome MD lionsfan. hope you enjoy the lions forum and other forums on PSD
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    1. Location: Jersey
    2. Favorite Current Lion: Roy Williams
    3. Favorite Former : come on Barry Sanders
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? Eagles
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Flyers, Fighting Irish,Phillies
    6. Anything else you care to share? im loving that the lions have Bell, and Duckett

vCash

vCash
    1. Location rowland heights CA

2. Favorite Current Lion roy willimas and mike williams, jeff backus

3. Favorite Former Lion who else barry sanders!

4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? falcons, titans, bengals

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? college usc, michigan. nba nuggets/iverson, clippers, 76ers, rockets actually i like betting on every game. i hate baseball and hocky. nascar is ok

6. Anything else you care to share? the lions have been my favorite team in sports since the 1st time i saw barry sanders run with the ball. i may not be that smart but i know my football and love my lions!

vCash
    welcome to the forum lizard28

vCash
    Just noticed I never did a check in
    1. Location Bay City Michigan

2. Favorite Current Lions Ernie Sims, Kevin Jones

3. Favorite Former Lions Barry hands down, Bennie Blades, Ray Crockett, Spielman, Herman Moore, Stephan Boyd, Porcher, I could go on a ways

4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? Redskins

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Michigan, Michigan State. Detroit Pistons, Detroit Tigers, Detroit Redwings (only hockey I watch) Ireland (in soccer) and my second love is MMA, the nations fasting growing sport. Wanderei Silva, Ricardo Arona, Mirko Cro Cop

6. Anything else you care to share? Ive been a Lions fan since I can remember. We were graced with Barry Sanders and there will never be another one who compares

vCash

Lion Fan 4 Life

1. Stockton, Ca (grew up in Reno, NV)
    2. Roy Williams, Ernie Sims & Dominic Raiola
    3. Barry Sanders & Herman Moore
    4. Don't cheer for other NFL teams just players.
    5. NBA-Sacramento Kings, Golden st. Warriors. MLB-Oakland A's LA Dodgers. NCAA Basketball-UNLV, Nevada. NCAA Football-no real favorite just like watching the best games and players.
    6. I've been a Lion fan since was six years old and I get ridiculed for that almost on a daily basis. The shame is when the Lions finally win a Super Bowl, people who haven't known me long will thing have just jumped on the band-wagon. That's why I plan to get a tattoo of the Lions logo this summer

vCash
    cool and welcome to the Lions ofrum and the rest of PSD FireMattMillen!

vCash
    Location- Milwaukee,Wisconsin
    Current Lion-Shaun Rogers
    Former Lion-Barry Sanders was the man
    Other teams I root for are the Titans because they were smart and took Vince Young, The Browns have a place in my heart
    Huge basketball fan I'm for the Spurs since the david robinson years, He is still my favorite player of all time with of course MJ. Love baseball and my brewers are doing there thing, Prince is a stud, but im a billy hall fan
    Ive been a lions fan surrounded by packer nation and I have stood tall since i was Six years old because I liked the colors of the team.
    I hate the Vikings,I respect what Brett Farve does, and the bears defense is good, and Im a sucker for mexican food
    Last edited by BaRRySandAmaN; 05-12-2007 at 11:24 PM.

vCash

vCash
    1. Location=Mount Morris...Michigan....outskirts of Flint...

2. Favorite Current Lion? Roy Williams...I just wish he would not drop the easy passes..and continue to make the amazing catches...

3. Favorite Former Lion? Gotta go with Barry....but there are some others that are close....Herman Moore, Chris Spielman.....etc..etc...

4 Other teams in the NFL you root for?I really cant watch any other teams...I do root for players that went to The University of Michigan....Go Blue...

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?I root for all the professional sports from the state of Michigan....Red Wings, Pistons, Tigers......but only ONE college team....Go Blue..

6. Anything else you care to share? I like what the Lions are doing...I think I might know 521,569,565 fairweather fans...but I stay true to Honalulu blue...I cant believe I just said something like that....but I have been watching the lions for almost twenty years...been through it all....so all you true fans know what I am going through....so close in 98..yeah I know...

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast