Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you can post regularly and hopefully you're as excited as I am for the draft.

vCash
    Not a Lions fan but I got t hand it to you guys, your draft went well and your team is on the rise. I'd say you are serious contenders for the #2 spot in the Central this year. I hate Green Bay, but they are still the best. Anyway, besides the Bears I support you guys, have a good season, you are due.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    welcome everyone! now is a great time to get excited as a Lions fan.... post often.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 tackles sacks ints
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    !!
    Last edited by golions9; 07-27-2011 at 11:39 PM. Reason: wrong thread

vCash
    Hey guys!! I've been a lions fan for as long as i can remember. I've been reading this forum for a while and finally decided now was the time to register.

I just want to say that for too long I've been embarrassed about where my allegiance lies, but now finally after all these years I'm proud to say the Lions are my team!!

Lets get this season started!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowry View Post
    Hey guys!! I've been a lions fan for as long as i can remember. I've been reading this forum for a while and finally decided now was the time to register.

I just want to say that for too long I've been embarrassed about where my allegiance lies, but now finally after all these years I'm proud to say the Lions are my team!!

Welcome aboard Nlowry! The more Lions fans the better!

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nlowry View Post

Glad to have you on! Took me forever to finally sign up too lol

vCash
    Been a Lions fan for 21 years, and always a proud one too...even during the Millen era. Love what MM and Schwartz are doing with the organization. Been a reader on this forum for many years and most my posts have been made in the Denver Nuggets forum, but I gotta show some love in here too. I also gotta say that I purchased NFL Sunday Ticket for the first time ever, simply because I am so excited about this season. I have a feeling it's going to be a great year. Look forward to more posts and insight from you all. Go lions!

vCash
    1. Location: Boise, Idaho
    2. Favorite Current Lion: Suh, CJ, and Titus Young (BSU homer).
    3. Favorite Former Lion: Barry (of course).
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? None...hate'em all. Lions all the way for 21 years. I aint no bandwagoner.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Boise State Broncos, University of Idaho Vandals, Denver Nuggets, Boston Red Sox...that's it.
    6. Anything else you care to share? Father of two daughters, counseling grad student, and a kick *** husband/Lions fan!

Just curious if anyone else experiences the question of, "Why a Lions fan?" I get that crap almost everyday. "How can you not be?" is typically my response.
    Last edited by NiteRider1667; 07-30-2011 at 01:13 PM.

vCash
    Welcome to the forum! Always nice to have more people around for discussions, hopefully we see you post in the game threads this year.

vCash
    Welcome dude ! Hope you have fun here !
    Love the fact that you hate every other team in the NFL

vCash
    Why root for anyone else. I will definitely be posting some game threads. Looking forward to a great season, fellas.

vCash
    Just curious if anyone else experiences the question of, "Why a Lions fan?" I get that crap almost everyday. "How can you not be?" is typically my response. [/QUOTE]

I get asked that question all the time, and living in a hockey crazed city like Calgary I get weird looks every time i break out my old #20 jersey. I even got made fun off by some cashier at my supermarket last summer.

In 5 months when the lions make the playoffs maybe i'll go track down that chick and rub it in her face.

vCash
    I get that question at least once a week, it's so irritating. The best is when I find out that the very person trashing me is a Seahawk, 49er, or Raider fan. God, those teams suck. They always tell me, "It's about history. What has your team done in recent past?" Now my response will be, "It's not what they haven't done, but what they're about to do, and that moment is coming SUHN."
    Last edited by NiteRider1667; 08-01-2011 at 12:12 AM.

vCash
    1. Location: Rochester Michigan
    2. Favorite Current Lion: Ndamukong Suh
    3. Favorite Former Lion: Barry Sanders
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for: Ravens, Saints
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for: Basketball Pro and NCAA: Pistons, T-Wolves, Spertans, Thunder, Nuggets, Redwings, Longhorns, Bruins
    6. Anything else you care to share: Suh is going to be one of the greatest players to ever step on the field

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast