Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    Welcome pistol! Start posting & get involved!

^^ currently playing^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    6 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14 & #24
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

1. Location- Lancaster, Pa

2. Favorite Current Lion- Golden Tate

3. Favorite Former Lion- I was never able to watch him live but I have seen highlights so it has to be barry sanders.

4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? None

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? MLB- Detroit Tigers NBA- Detroit pistons NCAA football and basketball- Michigan wolverines

6. Anything else you care to share? no

welcome!

in before lffs

Lol... Welcome! Detsportsallday!
    Hope to see you active & posting often!

^^ currently playing^^

Quote Originally Posted by Detsportzallday:30171415

6. Anything else you care to share? no
    lmao. . anti social much?
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

I swear we have another guy from Lancaster PA too on here

Quote Originally Posted by det32 View Post
    Don't be such a mother****ing *******! ****!

***DID YOU KNOW?***
    In exchange for Barry Sanders, Ndamukong Suh & Calvin Johnson, the Detroit Lions received.......one comp pick.

Will they lose Stafford the Same Old Lions way too?

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun:30172375
    Don't be such a mother****ing *******! ****!

a what
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

a what
    mother hen welcoming cutie pie
    ***DID YOU KNOW?***
    In exchange for Barry Sanders, Ndamukong Suh & Calvin Johnson, the Detroit Lions received.......one comp pick.

Will they lose Stafford the Same Old Lions way too?

you spelled his name wrong lol. he's gonna be pissed and never post again

1. Location - Colorado
    2. Favorite Current Lion - Offense Tate Defense Quin ST Martin
    3. Favorite Former Lion Offense MOORE Defense Porcher ST Hanson.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? All of them
    What other sporting teams do you root for? Detroit Sports

welcome to the lions forum dude
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

Quote Originally Posted by kreton View Post
    1. Location - Colorado
    2. Favorite Current Lion - Offense Tate Defense Quin ST Martin
    3. Favorite Former Lion Offense MOORE Defense Porcher ST Hanson.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? All of them
    What other sporting teams do you root for? Detroit Sports
    Welcome to the Lions den! We hope to see you post often, adding both insight and sparking discussion!
    Herman Moore was awesome to watch! I swore back then he was going to break all of Jerry Rice's records.

^^ currently playing^^

Hello Lions fans! Iíve decided to leave the Las Vegas Raiders after 37 years of loyal service, even if they stay in Oakland for the upcoming season. As a result, Iíve decided to join the Lionís den for many reasons. For starters, my family is originally from Michigan and my mom and dad (r.i.p.) loved the Lions. They never really had much to cheer about, though, and Thanksgiving Day was usually a disappointment.

I can honestly say, I never rooted against the Lions unless they were playing my beloved Raiders. I loved Billy Sims and Barry Sanders and have defended Sanders as the greatest running back since Walter Payton. I have fervently argued with Raider fans in debates over who was better between Marcus Allen and Sanders. I was also a big Calvin Johnson fan and fell into a deep depression the very moment the Raiders drafted JaMarcus Russell over him in the 2007 draft.

I canít tell you how much it hurts to leave my team after so many dedicated years. But I canít fathom the thought of the Las Vegas Raiders. They left my state and desserted one of the most loyal fan bases in the NFLÖÖ.TWICE!
    The funny thing is, I donít blame ANYONE! To me, there is no one to point the finger at and everyone is just doing what they think is best for them. I have no problem with that as it is just a business. But Iím not obligated to follow suit, either, and feel very comfortable with the Lions as my new team.

I hope to have great exchanges with you guys (and gals?) here in the Lions forum. Feel free to educate me on the ins and outs of the Lions as I donít have quite the experience most of you cats have. Iíll have you know that Iím from California and I support the Lakers, Cubs, and Canadiens as my other sports teams. I left the Aís, too, because they are partially responsible for the Raiders leaving for LV! Ha haÖÖso childish! Anyway, after all is said and done, itís just fun and games.

Canít wait Ďtil draft day! Go Lions!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Hello Lions fans! Iíve decided to leave the Las Vegas Raiders after 37 years of loyal service, even if they stay in Oakland for the upcoming season. As a result, Iíve decided to join the Lionís den for many reasons. For starters, my family is originally from Michigan and my mom and dad (r.i.p.) loved the Lions. They never really had much to cheer about, though, and Thanksgiving Day was usually a disappointment.

I can honestly say, I never rooted against the Lions unless they were playing my beloved Raiders. I loved Billy Sims and Barry Sanders and have defended Sanders as the greatest running back since Walter Payton. I have fervently argued with Raider fans in debates over who was better between Marcus Allen and Sanders. I was also a big Calvin Johnson fan and fell into a deep depression the very moment the Raiders drafted JaMarcus Russell over him in the 2007 draft.

I canít tell you how much it hurts to leave my team after so many dedicated years. But I canít fathom the thought of the Las Vegas Raiders. They left my state and desserted one of the most loyal fan bases in the NFLÖÖ.TWICE!
    The funny thing is, I donít blame ANYONE! To me, there is no one to point the finger at and everyone is just doing what they think is best for them. I have no problem with that as it is just a business. But Iím not obligated to follow suit, either, and feel very comfortable with the Lions as my new team.

I hope to have great exchanges with you guys (and gals?) here in the Lions forum. Feel free to educate me on the ins and outs of the Lions as I donít have quite the experience most of you cats have. Iíll have you know that Iím from California and I support the Lakers, Cubs, and Canadiens as my other sports teams. I left the Aís, too, because they are partially responsible for the Raiders leaving for LV! Ha haÖÖso childish! Anyway, after all is said and done, itís just fun and games.

Canít wait Ďtil draft day! Go Lions!!!!
    Welcome buddy, and sorry for your loss. The only thing you have to know about becoming a Lions fan is to hate the Lions as much as you hate Aaron Rodgers and to love the Lions as much as you hate the Bears. This all sounds very complicated, but you'll know soon enough... and above all else...

**** THE BEARS!!!!

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast