Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Lions Fans Check in: The Lions Den

Are there any Lions fans in the house and if any guest see this we would be happy to have you here to talk about your favorite team

If your a guest feel free to join by clicking here

just fill this out so we can get to know ya better

1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Lion
    3. Favorite Former Lion
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    6. Anything else you care to share?

I think this is one of the most fun teams to watch in the NFL. There should be a bigger following here in PSD.

vCash
    1. Location - Currently in Bowling Green, OH was born in Detroit and raised in Ferndale, MI
    2. Favorite Current Lion - hmm... Roy Williams, I suppose.
    3. Favorite Former Lion - Rob Porcher
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? - Used to root for the Steelers, you had to love the bus. I rooted for the Saints all year this year, sadly they didnt quite make it, great season though.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - I watch basketball, hockey, and the occasional baseball game. I root for all Detroit teams, and the University of Michigan.
    6. Anything else you care to share? - Not particularly.

vCash
    Welcome to t he Lions forums.

vCash
    1. Location: Montreal
    2. Favorite Current Lion: im gonna go with roy williams to
    3. Favorite Former Lion Porcher
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? Colts
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? leafs,bluejays,mapleleafs and bulls,
    6. Anything else you care to share?no.

GO LIONS!!! i have been a lions fan all my life and plan to keep it that way, i have no idea why i like them i just do and i hope they win a superbowl soon
    Last edited by blujaysrock; 01-29-2007 at 05:50 PM.
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    1. Location: Montreal
    2. Favorite Current Lion: im gonna go with roy williams to
    3. Favorite Former Lion Porcher
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? Colts
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? leafs,bluejays,mapleleafs and bulls,
    6. Anything else you care to share?no.

GO LIONS!!! i have been a lions fan all my life and plan to keep it that way, i have no idea why i like them i just do and i hope they win a superbowl soon
    The longest active LIONS FAN! Round of Applause for BJR everyone! 3rd EVER Lions fan on PSD Lions forum!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    1. Location - Port Huron, Michigan
    2. Favorite Current Lion - Calvin Johnson
    3. Favorite Former Lion - Don't really have one honestly
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? - None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - I'm a big wings fan if my name doesn't make that obvious.
    6. Anything else you care to share? - I have watched the majority of the lions games for the past 7-8 years but I really have never been that interested in them. I'm going to try to get more into football this season.
    I got family up in Port Huron, they own the Vintage Tavern up there. Went up a couple of years after I would go to the thanksgiving games.

Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    The longest active LIONS FAN! Round of Applause for BJR everyone! 3rd EVER Lions fan on PSD Lions forum!!!!

Is Driven a Lions fan? cuz he's been here since like 2004, but idk if he is really a det fan, he might just stop in a lot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UofAZ420 View Post
    I got family up in Port Huron, they own the Vintage Tavern up there. Went up a couple of years after I would go to the thanksgiving games.

Is Driven a Lions fan? cuz he's been here since like 2004, but idk if he is really a det fan, he might just stop in a lot
    I believe so but i was reading this thread from the begining and BJR was the 3rd lions fan EVER in this forum

vCash
    1. Location: New York City, but currently in Seoul, South Korea on business.

2. Favorite Current Lion: Actually, I haven't had a favorite since Joey left. I admire players who play without the cocky attitude...Cory Schlesinger, Chris Spielman, Jason Hanson, Barry.

3. Favorite Former Lion: C'mon...Barry Sanders!

4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? I used to be an old LA Rams fan, but I just couldn't follow Georgia Frontiere and her part-time pool boys to St. Louis. A move to Detroit and the years with Barry were quite memorable for me and the soap opera losing since then has somehow kept me around...Matt Millen and the black jerseys has made it quite unbearable lately.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Big Dodgers and Lakers fan. My hockey interest has suffered since moving from Detroit, and of course due to the strike.

6. Anything else you care to share? Fire Millen!
    Last edited by mOrphosis; 01-29-2007 at 10:41 PM.

vCash
    Welcome to the Lions forum.

vCash

Lions Fan

1. Location - Montgomery City Missouri
    2. Favorite Current Lion - K.J.
    3. Favorite Former Lion If I'd didn't pick BARRY"THE MAN" SANDERS, I'd kick my own a@!
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? The DETROIT LIONS, why anyone else
    5. Other sports you enjoy? EVERYONE
    What other sporting teams do you root for? STL> CARDS
    6. Anything else you care to share? YEAH A TON, LOL

Man am I gonna take heat for this

Hanson Lions leading scorer- 3rd Best Kicker this past year
    Roy Williams - Most yards per Rec. I believe. Top 5 in the NFC
    Mike"who is he"Furry- Most reception in the NFC
    Jon Kitna- total yards over 4000, bench mark for good Ebbs

If your not a Lions fan now then don't be a Bandwagon Lions fan when they turn good. It's only a few touch downs always Lions.

I believe in the LIONS, don't forget you still have diehard fan.

Want to point figures, point them at the fans for not supporting them, FORD field should be the loudest dome out there, if you want to fix the LIONS yell for them at the games, fill ford field let them know that WE BELIVE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by teson34 View Post
    1. Location - Montgomery City Missouri
    2. Favorite Current Lion - K.J.
    3. Favorite Former Lion If I'd didn't pick BARRY"THE MAN" SANDERS, I'd kick my own a@!
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for? The DETROIT LIONS, why anyone else
    5. Other sports you enjoy? EVERYONE
    What other sporting teams do you root for? STL> CARDS
    6. Anything else you care to share? YEAH A TON, LOL

Man am I gonna take heat for this

Hanson Lions leading scorer- 3rd Best Kicker this past year
    Roy Williams - Most yards per Rec. I believe. Top 5 in the NFC
    Mike"who is he"Furry- Most reception in the NFC
    Jon Kitna- total yards over 4000, bench mark for good Ebbs

If your not a Lions fan now then don't be a Bandwagon Lions fan when they turn good. It's only a few touch downs always Lions.

I believe in the LIONS, don't forget you still have diehard fan.

Want to point figures, point them at the fans for not supporting them, FORD field should be the loudest dome out there, if you want to fix the LIONS yell for them at the games, fill ford field let them know that WE BELIVE.
    Welcome to PSD and the Lions Forum. Way to show ypur enthusiasm for the team.

vCash
    Welcome!

Mike Furrey won me my Fantasy league with his last couple of games...I love that guy!

vCash
    We only have 4 lions fans in this forum.? common people just because we had a few bad seasons does not mean we can not turn ourselves around and win the superbowl next season.! nothing is impossible. Especially when you have the second overall pick.
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    Matt Millen killed off all the others.

I am actually baracaded in my room with chairs, tables, and moveable appliances up against the doors and windows...shotgun in hand...just in case Millen comes to get me too.

vCash
    live in Nevada,Mo. Born in Dearborn. Was born a Lions fan, will die a Lions fan. Love all the Detroit teams and Wolverines, could never root for any other team. Favorite past player, Barry and Billy, current player, Williams, and the center(cant remember his name) I think the Lions are much closer to contending than most people realize.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast