- re-signed safety Isa Abdul-Quddus
    - signed Kellen Moore to a two-year contract extension
    - re-sign DL Darryl Tapp.
    - re-sign LS Don Muhlbach.
    - Lions sign DT Tyrunn Walker

Key free agents:
    DT cj Mosley
    DT nick fairley
    Last edited by Lionsfanfromsac; 03-13-2015 at 12:12 PM.
    [size=3]
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 6 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14 & #24
    2014-2015 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=0&output=html

Looks like we have 8.9 mill after ngata
    [size=3]

vCash
    Resigned Josh Bynes if that counts

Joc Pederson Time in LA

Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

vCash
    Don't forget about the George Johnson and Jeremy Ross tenders.

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES.

vCash
    Boy oh boy does that make losing Suh feel better

71 Rec - 1077 Yards -6 TD

vCash
    It made me feel better.

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES.

vCash
    I'd feel way better if they can sign someone like Knighton or Williams as well. OR hit a homerun in the draft. What about Henry Melton? I live in Texas and unfortunately all they show are Cow*****es games. He played pretty decent. Probably one of the few high spots of that terrible defense. Or maybe he just was the best player on a horrible D... Nevermind.

vCash
    A list of who the lions may target as reported by t.20man

Rashean Mathis, CB, Detroit: He played terrific in 2014 and the Lions believe he can do the same in 2015 at the age of 35. He's been great for cornerback Darius Slay and the Lions hope they can hang on to him. He can play outside, inside and even safety if needed. The Lions would like to have Mathis and potentially another free agent to form a nice cornerback trio.

C.J. Mosley, DT, Detroit - Mosley started eight games in Fairley's place last year and played well. He had 26 tackles and 2.5 sacks and shouldn’t break the bank at 31. He will have interest from other teams because he's the type of player every team needs.

Rasheen MathisCB Rasheen Mathis (Photo: Gavin Smith / Detroit Lions)
    Randy Starks, DT, Miami: The Dolphins are freeing up cap space so they can sign Suh to his monster $114 million deal. One of the casualties appears to be Starks, 31. He had 28 tackles and 4.5 sacks for Miami last season. He’s recorded at least four sacks the last four seasons and has 41 career sacks. He could be a great fit next to Ngata.

Henry Melton, DT, Dallas: Melton was effective last season as an interior pass rusher in Dallas. In 16 games (three starts) he recorded five sacks. The former Chicago Bear has 20.5 career sacks. His first stop in free agency is reportedly going to be Tampa Bay, but he’s definitely a guy who could also fit next to Ngata.

Chris Culliver, CB, San Francisco: He's coming off a strong season that saw him intercept four passes and defend 14 others, but there are character concerns and off-the-field issues the Lions will have to feel comfortable about.

Tramon Williams, CB, Green Bay: Williams, 31, is an extremely durable and smart veteran player. He has a couple seasons under his belt (2010 and 2011) where he defended more than 20 passes. He recorded 70 tackles and three interceptions this past season. He has four career interceptions vs. the Lions. He's reportedly visiting New Orleans.

Patrick Robinson, CB, New Orleans: Robinson, 27, had five up-and-down seasons with the Saints and a change of scenery might do him some good.

C.J. Spiller, RB, Buffalo: Spiller could be a nice speed back to compliment Joique Bell’s between-the-tackles style. He’s also a good receiver out of the backfield, which the Lions require of their backs.

Perrish Cox, CB, San Francisco: He had 53 tackles, defended 17 passes and recorded five interceptions for the 49ers in 2014. Cox, 28, also has good size at 6-feet and 190 pounds. The Lions would have to be certain some of the off-the-field issues that plagued him early in his career are truly behind him. He reportedly visited the Redskins on Wednesday and will be in Cleveland on Thursday.

Justin Blalock, G, Atlanta: Blalock, 31, has started all 125 games he's played in since entering the league in 2007. He's a road grader-type blocker that could help boost the Lions 28th-ranked rushing offense.
    [size=3]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BucketheadZ06 View Post
    I'd feel way better if they can sign someone like Knighton or Williams as well. OR hit a homerun in the draft. What about Henry Melton? I live in Texas and unfortunately all they show are Cow*****es games. He played pretty decent. Probably one of the few high spots of that terrible defense. Or maybe he just was the best player on a horrible D... Nevermind.
    I hear you I live in NJ and see all the damn NFC East games. I hate it. Knighton I would like if we are going to be a definite 3-4 and I thought Dan Williams signed with the Raiders?

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    I hear you I live in NJ and see all the damn NFC East games. I hate it. Knighton I would like if we are going to be a definite 3-4 and I thought Dan Williams signed with the Raiders?
    Yeah Williams is in Oakland now. Knighton would be great but he has a crap ton of suitors (that is even with Denver and Oakland dropping out), I doubt he signs here without having to out bid someone else. Melton would be great but he was apparently a ******** in Dallas. The Lions seem like they want to steer away from those kind of guys based on what some beat guys were saying.

vCash
    So are we linked to anyone? Not speculation like the above but actually linked. It seems like last few offseasons we had people in or linked early. And now we don't even know if we have even talked to anyone.

vCash
    Dan Orlovsky was resigned too. Groan.

vCash
    http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf..._story_package

Linked to Blalock so far. That is all I am seeing. Solid move if we can land him. Also, Ngata looking to extend his contract and finish his career with Detroit.

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf..._story_package

Linked to Blalock so far. That is all I am seeing. Solid move if we can land him. Also, Ngata looking to extend his contract and finish his career with Detroit.

vCash
    http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/3...justin-blalock

Another article on Blalock. Dave Birkett's opinion is that we are looking at either him or bringing back Sims short-term and draft a young lineman to sit for a season. Maybe AJ Cann in the 2nd or 3rd? I'm all for it.

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast