Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsHound View Post
    My boy LeRoy Kelly isn't on the list! He's a very good man. I went to HS with his son. I tried to get a jersey....SMH!
    that's only a list of the players that I have watched...I'm only 33. If I were to make an overall list...I think it would need a couple pages on this thread...Leroy Kelly, Jim Brown, Marion Motley, Lou Groza, Otto Graham, Paul Warfield...the list goes on and on and on. Sad that the list doesn't seem to be adding many names since the return (Joe Thomas, Josh Cribbs, Joe Haden, TJ Ward...not too many more that I would add to the list of personal favorites, that's for sure).

vCash
    One of my buddies when I was growing up...his grandpa was great friends with Marion Motley. Got to sit down and listen to stories of the old days and how tough football players REALLY were!

A game against the Giants (I think)...he got hit and lost two teeth on the play. He had the officials, the Browns, and the Giants ALL looking for his teeth on the field...they wouldn't continue until they found his "teeeeeef".

I will tell those stories to my students until I retire...he was such an awesome guy!

vCash
    Thats pretty damn awesome.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    how many flags would go flying if any player tried that now? This guy had friends, opponents, AND officials scared enough of him that they were all helping to find his teeth...wonder how much the tooth fairy left him for those pearly whites after they found them (and they DID find them)???

vCash
    1. Location: Philadelphia, PA
    2. Favorite Current Brown: Phil Taylor and Sheldon Brown (just always been a fan of his since he was drafted)
    3. Favorite Former Brown: Eric Metcalf
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for: Eagles, Raiders
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for: Flyers, Phillies, Union, Indians
    6. Anything else you care to share: I keep up with the team as much as possible but I don't get to watch too many games being in Philadelphia.

vCash
    Welcome man!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    1. Location: Philadelphia, PA
    2. Favorite Current Brown: Phil Taylor and Sheldon Brown (just always been a fan of his since he was drafted)
    3. Favorite Former Brown: Eric Metcalf
    4 Other teams in the NFL you root for: Eagles, Raiders
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for: Flyers, Phillies, Union, Indians
    6. Anything else you care to share: I keep up with the team as much as possible but I don't get to watch too many games being in Philadelphia.
    Welcome buddy! Philly in the building!

vCash
    1. Location: Alliance Ohio
    2. Favorite Brown: All
    3. Favorite former: I forget
    4. Other sports: Golf, baseball
    5. I am a teacher at Alliance High School. I coach a private golf team as well.

vCash
    Welcome!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name: View Post
    Graduate of Alliance High School...coach baseball and golf at another stark county high school. Small world!

vCash
    MY name is feed up
    favorite player NONE NONE WORTH NOTING
    I'm from small town America.
    I can not believe Cleveland sports fans, I been a Cleveland fan for 54 years, Each year for each sport the media builds us up for the new season, and out Teams flop. year after year after year, I just want to know if anyone in Cleveland has a brain? You back these Teams you root for them, Your scammed into believing this is the year, You spend your money, And yet you still have losers as your sports Teams, Will any of you wake up one day, And say enough is enough, Will you ever take control and BOYCOTT all sports Teams in Cleveland until NEW OWNERS AND Management take over each Team. I do not think any of you are smart enough to do it, Why because LOSERS stick with losers, But winners do something to change the pattern, Question is are you one of the smart ones, Or one of the losers that LOVE to spend there money and root for other LOSERS!!!!

vCash
    Guess ill be a life time loser then. Ill root for the Browns just as hard as I have for 20 plus years even if they never win another game. I bleed brown and orange and will love this franchise until I die. Maybe you should pick a new team to like the Pats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name: View Post
    .........inside joke?

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    I'm new to the forum, I'm from NE Ohio!!!!

I love the Browns and the Browns only. Phil Dawson is my favorite player and my favorite past player was Jim Brown. Hockey is my sport! And I am in school for athletic trainer
    Thank you!

vCash
    Awesome. I see you got your posting problem solved. Welcome man!!!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast