Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    I really hope Clay sticks to the old celebration - the Magic Mike number is just weird

REC: WHOEVER ADOPTED ME IS AN IDIOT

TDs: I FORGOT HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND I SUCK

vCash
    I'm usually not one to call that the sky is falling, but we need to bring someone new in. When a guy's inability to make a FG is changing the way you call a game, its time for a change. MM needs to practice what he preaches. If he's your kicker, you need to send him out to kick. If you don't have the confidence in him to make a FG in a situation where just about every other coach would send their guy out there to kick, then he's not really your kicker and you at least need to consider making a change.

What's the worst thing that happens if you bring someone in for a tryout? Crosby loses his confidence and starts missing FGs? He's already doing that. We should at least see what's out there.

vCash
    Even the guy the Bears brought in to replace Gould out performed Crosby

vCash
    He can make the game winning field goal in the super bowl and I'd still say it was a dumb decision to keep him. He seriously, seriously has been terrible this season and he isn't improving at all.
    Obviously I hope it all clicks and he turns it around starting next week..we can only hope.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    He can make the game winning field goal in the super bowl and I'd still say it was a dumb decision to keep him. He seriously, seriously has been terrible this season and he isn't improving at all.
    Obviously I hope it all clicks and he turns it around starting next week..we can only hope.
    Not sure why they won't at least try someone out. Put them on the practice squad. Something.

vCash
    ^ Yeah I agree. This whole let's not put any pressure on him or break his confidence thing is not working.
    There literally has to be 5-10 free agent kickers out there that are better then he is right now.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    He's going to make a FG to win the SB.
    and this will be the reaction from all of us:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo-YVqV0v4Q
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Maybe the world will end before he misses another kick! There's probably a better chance of the world ending than Crosby making a field goal.

vCash
    If Crosby misses a crucial kick, fans will start calling for Mike and Ted's heads and I wouldnt blame the fans. There is no reason not to bring some in. In fact, cant you put someone on IR for psychological reasons and then have Rackers, Kaeding, etc just finish out the year??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123