Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post

Week Fifteen
    @

Sunday, December 16th at 1:00 PM ET
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Andrew Luck, QB #12 - 3792 Yards / 18 TD 18 INT / 54.9 CMP% / 74.5 QB Rating
    Matt Schaub, QB #8 - 3294 Yards / 21 TD 10 INT / 64.0 CMP% / 92.7 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Vick Ballard, RB #33 - 562 Yards / 146 Carries/ 3.9 YPC / 1 TD
    Arian Foster, RB #23 - 1148 Yards / 298 Carries/ 3.9 YPC/ 14 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Reggie Wayne, WR #87 - 94 Catches / 1220 Yards / 4 TD
    Andre Johnson, WR #80 - 82 Catches / 1209 Yards / 3 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Dwayne Allen, TE #83 - 37 Catches / 446 Yards / 2 TD
    Owen Daniels, TE #81 - 52 Catches / 622 Yards / 6 TD

Kicker

~VS~

Adam Vinatieri, K #4 - 23 FGM / 30 FGA / 29 XPM / 29 XPA
    Shayne Graham, K #17 - 21 FGM / 26 FGA / 42 XPM / 42 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Jerrell Freeman, LB #50 - 115
    Glover Quin, S #29 - 66

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Robert Mathis, LB #98 - 7.0
    J.J. Watt, DE #99 - 16.5

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Darius Butler, CB #20 - 3
    Kareem Jackson, CB #25 - 4

Click For More Stats

made by sfgiants5518
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    After a horrible showing monday we come out and lock up the division hopefully fans are loud and hostile like they were against the Ravens

34-17

vCash
    The Colts statistics show them as a butt-reaming average team. Not sure how the hell they have that many wins. We close them out, turn over Luck and co. 3 times, and beat them 28-17. AFC South is ours.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    The Colts statistics show them as a butt-reaming average team. Not sure how the hell they have that many wins. We close them out, turn over Luck and co. 3 times, and beat them 28-17. AFC South is ours.
    I believe they're 7-1 in 1 possession games and Andrew Luck does have 6 game winning drives. They win because thier defense gives Andrew Luck a chance to make something happen and he usually does.

This is another 'measuring stick' game for the Colts. We got killed in our last one against New England. I'm expecting a better showing this game.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I believe they're 7-1 in 1 possession games and Andrew Luck does have 6 game winning drives. They win because thier defense gives Andrew Luck a chance to make something happen and he usually does.

This is another 'measuring stick' game for the Colts. We got killed in our last one against New England. I'm expecting a better showing this game.
    That is all I mean. They really aren't as good as their record indicates (and I usually hate that term, but its a reality).

We are coming off an embarrassing loss on national television, and will be looking to take it out on someone. As long as we create some turnovers, I don't think the Colts hang on here.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    we got to take Reggie wayne out the game double cover have Jo-joe on him most of the game idk we cant let him and luck connect down field

plus their O-line is banged up We need to apply pressure something we have been inconsistant at doing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    we got to take Reggie wayne out the game double cover have Jo-joe on him most of the game idk we cant let him and luck connect down field

plus their O-line is banged up We need to apply pressure something we have been inconsistent at doing
    This.

vCash
    If this is anything like the last time we played a winning team after getting embarrassed on national tv then hopefully we squash Indy 35-14 (sorry Indy fans but I need to unleash some anger on you for last Mondays crap fest)

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

vCash
    Anybody got a link to this game?

vCash
    2012 trademark worthless offensive possession there by the Texans. Managed to move backwards.

And then a shank on the punt. I can't say this enough times. FIRE JOE MARCIANO! This special teams has not gotten any better since opening day. Penalties on almost every return, poor coverage, and average kicker and punter. So done with this special teams.

vCash
    When can we cut Brandon Harris?

vCash
    tim dobbins becomes a friggin beast on goal line stands

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GSPftw View Post
    When can we cut Brandon Harris?
    ASAP. whenever hes in to play nickle, its a guarantee he gets that holding call on him every single time. what a waste of a second round pick, that we traded up for at that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nacdaddy View Post
    ASAP. whenever hes in to play nickle, its a guarantee he gets that holding call on him every single time. what a waste of a second round pick, that we traded up for at that.
    It kills me that Kubiak and Wade and constantly saying good things about him.

vCash
    Freaking Braman with the block punt

And it turned into a TD that was just a well done play right there
    Last edited by H-town Mastodon; 12-16-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Chris Bosh signing for the max will do this to Rockets fans

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast