Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    How important can those other 2 pieces be though? I'm sure they would have been leaked by now.
    They're supposed to be sub-par prospects. But then what is the point in including them in the trade?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    JIM BOWDENț@JimBowdenESPNxm

Blue Jays continue to negotiate with Bo McKinnis on extension for Dickey and price for Toronto higher than it was going to be for Mets
    Interesting. This point here may have been the reason for the hold up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash

syndergaard

the mets should flip syndergaard for jackie bradley(redsox) or him plus another prospect to bring in an outfield prospect from somebody else lets say bubba starling from kc?

vCash
    Dickey is no dummy...I would certainly want more, considering all the work that has gone into this trade. If Toronto was willing to give up that for me...I'd squeeze them more too.

THANK YOU PROKY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by akay47 View Post
    I would change the title of the thread to "Mets-Jays trade ALMOST complete"
    How about I almost ban you?
    This is a day to rejoice.

Dickey needs to sign. And I believe he will.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by k.oq 77 View Post
    the mets should flip syndergaard for jackie bradley(redsox) or him plus another prospect to bring in an outfield prospect from somebody else lets say bubba starling from kc?
    No. Absolutely not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwyer View Post
    Dickey is no dummy...I would certainly want more, considering all the work that has gone into this trade. If Toronto was willing to give up that for me...I'd squeeze them more too.
    Yeah, I agree the more from Toronto the better. But if we have to include someone to bring someone in, what's the point? Unless the additional prospects involved are both reclamation projects. Low risk high reward guys?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Imagine a rotation of Niese, Wheeler, Harvey and Snydergaard.

I am Stoked!

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    Does anybody want to give odds that Dickey will remain steadfast on the price he thinks is fair and the deal will end up going to hell because of it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    Imagine a rotation of Niese, Wheeler, Harvey and Snydergaard.

I am Stoked!
    Yeah, dude. And that fifth starter's role could be filled by 10 guys with #2-#3 potential.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    I wish we received Gose and JPA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DisgruntledGoat View Post
    Does anybody want to give odds that Dickey will remain steadfast on the price he thinks is fair and the deal will end up going to hell because of it?
    I think Dickey will cave. He knows that this is his last chance at a long term deal and he's going to cash in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    For that 5th spot, we could use Gee, Montero, Fulmer, Tapia, Mateo, Degrom, or Pill, etc, etc. I love our pitching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY_Heartbreak View Post
    Interesting. This point here may have been the reason for the hold up.
    Of course. He's used to NYC, not to Toronto. Of course he'd cost more... I assume he'd eventually sign 3 years 40

vCash
    Mateo, don't forget Mateo.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast