Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

since the cavaliers are lottery bound they should draft cody zeller

i think the cavs should draft cody zeller with their high pick. this kid is a stud i saw his last few games and was impressed. hes young, talented and could be anderson varejao's replacement. this is whats hes averaging this season.

pts.-15.7,
    to-1.3
    PF-1.9
    stl-1.2
    blk-1.4
    ast-1.4
    reb-8.5
    fg%-.607
    min-28.5

what do you guys think good for the cavs or bad for the cavs and tell me why.

vCash
    We actually have a 2013 Draft thread.

vCash
    I agree get the Bros together, and who cares Forum police man this attitude and im better than you stuff gets annoying with some of u

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carlessyen View Post
    I agree get the Bros together, and who cares Forum police man this attitude and im better than you stuff gets annoying with some of u
    Thanks Carl.... I think you are the one with that attitude since you post what you want where you want... Like last week when you were making comments about the Browns in the Cavs forum. So stop being annoying and at least post in the thread that was dedicated to you.

vCash
    It's called trying to keep a discussion going in one area instead of flopping out multiple threads over the same topics like you try doing all the time. God forbid a forum tries keeping it clean and together instead of having 40 threads going. But yes lets make 5 threads about draft discussions, 5 threads about Kyrie Irving, etc. just so a person can make sure that they get their question answered and for that said person not to take the time to actually look at a thread that is labeled what they want to know.

Regarding Cody Zeller I would much rather take an impact player at the beginning of the draft than a sound player like Cody. They already have that sound big man in Tyler Zeller and even though Cody has a much better back to the basket player he in a lot of regards is the same as his brother. Plus he doesn't really play above the rim and that is what this team needs in a big man with shot blocking and an inside presence on the defensive side of the ball such as Nerlens Noel unless Thompson can somehow flip around his season and show he can be that guy. I'm not banking on that happening right now. If they are going to go for an offensive player with their lottery pick I would much rather see them going with a 3, wing player. Will be interesting to see what happens as you know they will be in the top 5 more than likely next year so they should have their pick of some pretty decent players but once again no one knows who is coming out and who isn't. Tyler Zeller was a four year player at UNC and from everything Ive read it seems that Cody loves Indiana and with him not needing the money and seeming like a guy from a family that values education might stay another year or two. No guarantee that he even comes out in 2013. Think it will depend on what IU does this season and who else decides to come out.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    this is just a poorly put together sentence...lol

vCash
    Don't draft him, He's a C with a 6'8 wingspan
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Not a lottery pick.

vCash
    The more I watch of Cody Zeller, the more I think he is overrated. Very good college player but disappears when facing a very good center. if the cavs are in the lottery they have to get an impact player.

vCash
    During an episode of ESPN that I was watching they stated that they believe Cody will end up being a 4 in the NBA that can play center, which obviously doesnt work for certain matchups, but that is the nba you dont always get perfect matchups i.e gasol guarding ryan anderson, but he will definitely log more minutes at the 4 depending on the team, if he did make the transition to the 4 well such as a bargnani but a better rebounder, he would fit very well, but i would rather have shabazz or noel right now, draft is still a long ways away though.

vCash
    Happy New Year all! I'm glad I created a "2013 Draft Thread" so we could create another thread to discuss the same thing.
    In response to the recent comments... I agree, I think the Cavs need to go for a wing in this draft. McLemore, or Muhammad come to mind.
    However if they do trade Andy then they should try and grab a big (also, depending on the package).

vCash
    I would rather take Shabazz than Zeller. At least he should provide an impact piece to the team's rebuilding efforts with tremendous upside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    I would rather take Shabazz than Zeller. At least he should provide an impact piece to the team's rebuilding efforts with tremendous upside.
    I'm glad we didn't take either (did I just say that?). What an awful draft class....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I'm glad we didn't take either (did I just say that?). What an awful draft class....
    what's wrong with oladipo, mcw, McCollum, larkin (healthy), mclemore, burke, adams, noel (healthy)

you guys took an overweight Bennett for Christ sake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WES KOAST View Post
    what's wrong with oladipo, mcw, McCollum, larkin (healthy), mclemore, burke, adams, noel (healthy)

you guys took an overweight Bennett for Christ sake
    Yes they did. McCollum nor Noel haven't played due to injury. The rest are guards besides Adams who was passed by many teams.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast