Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 260
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo4life View Post
    he wont be bad as rp
    I'll take my chances with one of our prospects

    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    i think bourjos can get more than 25 he is faster than trout.
    Bourjos MIGHT be faster than Trout but Trout is Trout and Trout is a very good base runner and gets better jumps.

    My goal was to say Trout as many times as I could in that sentence
    __________________________________._________

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,229
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    Bourjos MIGHT be faster than Trout but Trout is Trout and Trout is a very good base runner and gets better jumps.

    My goal was to say Trout as many times as I could in that sentence
    What a failure you are.


    When it comes to Bourjos and Trout, Bourjos MIGHT be faster than Trout, but Trout is Trout, and Trout is a very good baserunner, and Trout gets better jumps.



    /owned
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,229
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    The Royals are really going for it, 1.1M for Tejada?

    Remember when we almost traded #(G)Aybar, Santana, and Arredondo for him? Reagins (Stonemen?) is such an idiot
    Didn't they also sign Chavez?


    It's a reunion of Oakland's early 2000's left-side infield!
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    San Carlos
    Posts
    96
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Didn't they also sign Chavez?


    It's a reunion of Oakland's early 2000's left-side infield!
    KC signed the fearful 202 hitter Edny Chavez who is a 5 ofer, and no Trout(had to get Trout into the sentence). Eric Chavez signed elsewhere.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,078
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Didn't they also sign Chavez?


    It's a reunion of Oakland's early 2000's left-side infield!
    Now they need the great Giambino

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    38,229
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanTD View Post
    KC signed the fearful 202 hitter Edny Chavez who is a 5 ofer, and no Trout(had to get Trout into the sentence). Eric Chavez signed elsewhere.
    Ah, I just saw they signed "Chavez," but didn't see which one it was.
    Visit my Blog.



    "Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    8,223
    vCash
    1500
    Victor Rojas
    For those not on Twitter...I'm looking forward to co-hosting Angel Talk w Terry Smith beginning next Tuesday (1/8). We’ll be on nightly from 4-7pm PT on @AngelsRadioKLAA.
    .

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,131
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    I'll take my chances with one of our prospects



    Bourjos MIGHT be faster than Trout but Trout is Trout and Trout is a very good base runner and gets better jumps.

    My goal was to say Trout as many times as I could in that sentence
    my point wasn't that bourjos would have more Steals but that i think 25 is to low.

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22,609
    vCash
    1500
    @Ken_Rosenthal: Sources: #Rangers finalizing agreement with Berkman. Deal expected to be one year. Vesting option possible.
    __________________________________._________

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    22,609
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    my point wasn't that bourjos would have more Steals but that i think 25 is to low.
    He only had 22 in 2011
    __________________________________._________

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Savannah GA
    Posts
    95
    vCash
    1500
    Can't wait till the day I wake up and learn Vernon Wells has been traded I can already see it on sportscenter : BREAKING NEWS Vernon Wells traded to Yankees for a Deep dish Brooklyn style pizza and a side dish to be named later. Trade pending physical.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    240
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelsownthewst View Post
    Can't wait till the day I wake up and learn Vernon Wells has been traded I can already see it on sportscenter : BREAKING NEWS Vernon Wells traded to Yankees for a Deep dish Brooklyn style pizza and a side dish to be named later. Trade pending physical.
    oh how i long for that day to come!

    In some other news just saw Berkaman signs with texas. I think it is a good signing for them but he does seem to be injury prone these last few years. what do you guys think?

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Placentia, CA
    Posts
    618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by City of Angels View Post
    oh how i long for that day to come!

    In some other news just saw Berkaman signs with texas. I think it is a good signing for them but he does seem to be injury prone these last few years. what do you guys think?
    Desperation signing. Or you could view it as the Rangers "adding depth" to their lineup.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,078
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelsownthewst View Post
    Can't wait till the day I wake up and learn Vernon Wells has been traded I can already see it on sportscenter : BREAKING NEWS Vernon Wells traded to Yankees for a Deep dish Brooklyn style pizza and a side dish to be named later. Trade pending physical.
    Deep dish pizza

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    san josYAY
    Posts
    10,131
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by vladdy#27 View Post
    He only had 22 in 2011
    I think if he can have an OBP between .340-.360 then 35-40 bases isn't unreasonable
    Quote Originally Posted by City of Angels View Post
    oh how i long for that day to come!

    In some other news just saw Berkaman signs with texas. I think it is a good signing for them but he does seem to be injury prone these last few years. what do you guys think?
    Yeah for like 11mill lol I was just in the Rangers forum they are pissed.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •