Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    Yeah trade Deron and Lopez in a huge 3/4 team block buster.
    Send Deron and Hump to Atlanta for Josh Smith and Jeff Teague. Send Dwight Howard over to the Nets, and Brook Lopez + Watson + picks to LA.

Teague - Taylor
    Johnson - Brooks
    Wallace - Johnson
    Smith - Evans
    Howard - Blatche

LA could prob get more for Dwight though.

vCash
    No I don't think so. I think the Lakers are a team that would rather let a player walk than trade for a player that they think is of lower value. I like Lopez, but we all know Dwight is better than him. And I don't think the Lakers take on his salary. That's the real reason. I also don't think they'd make a trade because Dwight is better than Lopez in D'Antoni's offense, and the ego "we didn't make a bad decision" thing.

If Dwight somehow gets to Brooklyn via a Lakers trade, it's likely a multi-team trade.

vCash
    Lakers will not trade Dwight Howard for Lopez no matter what. Even if they lose the next 50 games they aren't trading for Lopez. Better off daring Dwight to take less money and walk and rebuild than taking on Lopez. Lakers aren't about being that life. Only way DH is traded from LA is if the Timberwolves come knocking with K Love on the table.

vCash
    Can we just hire SVG so we can put the Dwight case to rest?

The Future

vCash
    If Dwight walks we would have to trade Joe Johnson for expiring contracts before the deadline but we wouldn't know for sure if Dwight will walk by then. I'm against trading Lopez away; he's our top scoring since D-Will has just stunk up the court lately. We need a different coach as well I'm done with Avery we someone new that will bring energy to the players. 11 out of the 12 losses we could have won those games we just suck when it comes to the second half don't know whats going on in the locker room ut someone has to fix it.

^ She's A Cutie

NEW JERSEY NETS 4-EVER

vCash
    Nets get- Cousins, Salmons, Jason Thompson, 2013 2nd Rd Pick

Sacramento gets- Lopez, Blatche, Childress, 2014 1st Rd Pick (should be a better draft)

vCash
    The way dwill is playing no one will want to play for the Nets

vCash
    Well, I don't think the Lakers would trade Dwight to the Nets, but I said there would probably be trade rumblings come all-star weekend time...and here we go. It seems like it's just speculation on the part of the Daily News, but the idea od Dwight to the Nets for Lopez +, is happening already.

Just figured I throw it out there.

vCash
    Moving this conversation to the new thread I started

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12