Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Would Lakers trade Dwight Howard to the Nets

i know is a long shot but the way lakers r playing would u think they will trade Dwight Howad while they have the chance knowing he still wants to play with the nets and since Brook Lopez is playin good ball his trade value is up would u think the lakers would pull the trigger and get it done before Dwight walks

vCash
    It depends. If Dwight Howards goes King Kong on their FO and him and Kobe are at each others throats like he did in Orlando then maybe.

vCash
    Howard already started his mess he not playin the game right i know it not his falt cause u do got alot of others in the Laker team thats being ball hogger but just that is sparking him to talk with the press saying he wants a ring and if it not in LA is else where thats a hint already from Dwight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djsirlegacy View Post
    Howard already started his mess he not playin the game right i know it not his falt cause u do got alot of others in the Laker team thats being ball hogger but just that is sparking him to talk with the press saying he wants a ring and if it not in LA is else where thats a hint already from Dwight
    I get that but its going to take the Lakers being horrible for the next 2 months for them to make that decision. I hope so

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Yeah trade Deron and Lopez in a huge 3/4 team block buster.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    It's possible if they believe that Howard and Kobe aren't getting along. If Kobe likes Howard I do not see Howard going anywhere anytime soon. Kobe was not a huge Howard supporter last year when the Lakers were looking to trade for him. So there is a possibility that combined with the Lakers loosing that some blame could be pushed his way. Howard has yet to sign an extension and some believe that he would prefer Brooklyn. The Lakers nucleus is Kobe, Nash, Howard and Gasol. That is an older group Howard could find himself in a bad situation if Nash leaves and Gasol continues to breakdown. The Lakers would be a middling team with an aging Kobe and a still in his prime Howard. They would be good enough to not draft high but not good enough to win. If I was Howard I would prefer playing with a much younger Williams . Howard would also play a larger offensive role in BKyln. The problem is that the offense of Lopez may be a need for the Nets. If the Nets traded for Howard they would suffer on offense regardless of what Howard's numbers say. I still think its a deal worth making
    K-Rod = Johan 22 wins and World Series number 3

vCash
    Dwight Howard will not help this team. Deron Williams is this teams problem right now he has to stop shooting so much and with Dwight hed shoot even more

vCash
    deron williams is not going anywhere. he needs someone to be at his neck and tell him to stop shooting so much, something that avery isn't doing.

vCash
    If the Lakers want to keep D'Antoni I'm not sure they'd trade Dwight for a much slower Lopez.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    If the Lakers want to keep D'Antoni I'm not sure they'd trade Dwight for a much slower Lopez.
    IF the Lakers keep D'Antoni I think it only hurts their chances with Dwight staying

vCash
    If the Lakers know whats best for themselves, aka the media outcry over something like this, they'll keep Dwight

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    If the Lakers know whats best for themselves, aka the media outcry over something like this, they'll keep Dwight
    Dwight is walking in the Summer. He will do it just for the sake of doing it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Dwight is walking in the Summer. He will do it just for the sake of doing it.
    We can't sign him though? Unless he takes the MLE

Brooklyn Nets | New Jersey Devils | New York Yankees | New York Giants

Gamertag PS3: CaptainClutch92 (Add It!)
    Twitter: @BeaconChris
    "The way is very simple, the way to success. We're going to turn Knicks fan into Nets fan. That's it."..........."I am in rehearsals now 10 hours a day and plan to demand joint billing." (on rapping with Jay-Z)
    -Mikhail Prokhorov

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClutch View Post
    We can't sign him though? Unless he takes the MLE
    Yea I know I think Dallas or ATL. He is going to screw LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Yea I know I think Dallas or ATL. He is going to screw LA
    I think a lot of this speculations hinges on the Lakers Success or failure
    BEAT THE KNICKS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast