Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Excuse me Mr. Love

Now, last season the Wolves were above .500 when Rubio went down and I believe afterwards they went 5 - 20 afterwards. So the team was going in the right direction prior to the injury.

How much time have you missed due to injury yourself?

You state you want to have something in common with those other all-stars when talking about playoff experience but those players don't usually miss a lot of time of the court when fighting for a playoff berth.

What's with the 3-4 pump fakes just to pass it off at the three spot instead of getting better post position or driving?

Now you've hit some huge shots and can definitely bring a lot to the table but don't get ahead of yourself as it takes time. Even in a loss against the Packers or Bears recently, where Adrian Peterson was the only asset the Vikings had he still focused on what he could have done better to help. Now if there were a player who could complain....there you go.

So instead of ":cry:they didn't say I was "the guy":cry:" go out there and prove that you can lead this team. Fans can see the truth and that would be a reason why you would get heckled by your home crowd (I don't think I would do it but I understand).

I remember when you were compared to David Lee for a while and focused on rebounding and passing. I was glad you added more scoring but did you have to add excessive complaining both to the media and to the refs?

The team is actually looking great because of great TEAM play (I am in love with what A.K., Pek, and Shved are doing...not to say Ridnour or JJ suck) so instead of alienating yourself....join the party.
    Last edited by Luv Da New Pack; 12-15-2012 at 10:21 PM.

vCash
    alright, Love can be a little *****, but the hate has gotten out of hand.

vCash
    Do we really need a thread for this? There are so many other threads to take shots at Love in. Post a blog entry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv Da New Pack View Post

Now you've hit some huge shots and can definitely bring a lot to the table but don't get ahead of yourself as it takes time. Even in a loss against the Packers or Bears recently, where Adrian Peterson was the only asset the Vikings had he still focused on what he could have done better to help. Now if there were a player who could complain....there you go.
    Many great points but this was the topper.A lot of athletes could learn from A.P. but love should really take a look at Peterson's mindset!Great point New Pack

vCash
    Good God, this is starting to feel like the vikings board and Ponder. Give it a rest guys.

vCash
    Ponder sucks.

vCash

vCash
    Now don't get me wrong, I feel it's okay to tell someone about themselves in a constructive manner. Even one of my favorite players EVER (Garnett) I would point out things that I felt should be better.

I don't like his constant complaining that leaves a mismatch on "D" (same complaint I have had with Kobe) but unlike Kobe....I don't hate him. Just wish he'd be more humble (which was why I liked KG and Al Jefferson) but besides that I'm cool.

Ponder....that's a whole different situation as I don't even get mad at him anymore.....but the coaching staff.

Anyway, I just wish he would have thought of the points I listed before seeming to be frustrated.

Go WOLVES....it's a party....this team is on the rise and it's beautiful to see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Every time I see that I just think.....

He'll NEEEEVVVVVVEEEERRRRR live that down

vCash
    Ponder and Love might have to start hanging out together. Both are starting to be hated by Minnesota and both for similar and different reasons.