Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: should marcus camby play more minutes as the back up 5

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • should marcus camby consistently play in the rotation.

17 73.91%
  • let him ride the bench and pay him his salary for nothing

8 34.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Why the hell isn't woodson playing marcus camby

i consider woodson to be a good coach and the right man to steer the knicks in the right direction. i just want to know why he's not playing marcus camby. when the season started i thought it was great thatwe would have a two defensive center tandem to create havoc guarding the paint and other centers. its a shame to see wash up bums like kurt thomas getting more time than marcus camby a multiple time defensive player of the year. he doesn't even get garbage time. i think camby is the best option as the back up 5 . he runs he rebounds he plays defense he blocks and hes got a little mid range jumper for a big man. do you you think camby should get more minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyv7 View Post
    i consider woodson to be a good coach and the right man to steer the knicks in the right direction. i just want to know why he's not playing marcus camby. when the season started i thought it was great thatwe would have a two defensive center tandem to create havoc guarding the paint and other centers. its a shame to see wash up bums like kurt thomas getting more time than marcus camby a multiple time defensive player of the year. he doesn't even get garbage time. i think camby is the best option as the back up 5 . he runs he rebounds he plays defense he blocks and hes got a little mid range jumper for a big man. do you you think camby should get more minutes.
    well minus the fact that Camby is hurt and unable to play, when he does return I would love to see him gets some minutes and help us rebound the basketball.....

vCash
    he's injured... also, he wasn't getting playing time because he wasn't in game shape and woodson prefers sheed for floor spacing.
    GO NY GO NY GO

vCash
    Does anyone know when Camby is due back? Also Omare and Shumpert?

vCash
    He's injured and conditioning is poor right now. I dnt think he's game ready yet. As long as Camby is healthy by mid-season and for the playoffs im good with him

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    He's injured and conditioning is poor right now. I dnt think he's game ready yet. As long as Camby is healthy by mid-season and for the playoffs im good with him
    ohhhh ok i didnt know he was injured i thought they were just perfering kurt thomas over him. i wonder when will he come back

vCash
    Injured and we got a lot of season to go. Minutes will get distributed accordingly. When he's healthy and there's a matchup where we need him, we will use him.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Camby says hes ready...Woodson say hes not.

I would like to see Camby in the game at the end of qtrs to give Tyson a blow and to keep him out of foul trouble. Camby can rebound and defend the paint.

But if Camby can keep stay healthy and maintain his conditioning he could be a safety net for us God forebid Tyson goes down.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    No big deal......

Is what everyone was saying when Camby hurt his calf before preseason....he'll be back in no time.

8 weeks later.....
    The Knicks are back!

vCash
    So Woodson saying he isn't ready and Camby is saying he is ready. What that means is Camby is not in game shape or isn't showing anything in practice to warrant time yet.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    lol at the poll options, the second one is obviously stated with a bias.

that said, we are winning games like crazy so it's working. now, obviously woody knows something about the current health of marcus that we don't. he hasn't played at all but he keeps getting injured, that is not a good sign. marcus was signed to play 15-20 mins a night tops, it's not like we are going to regret paying his 4 mil a year if he can play in the playoffs. the season is young, camby is old, i expect him in the rotation by the time the playoffs come.

vCash
    We have him for 3 years and we're playing great right now. Honestly keep him shelved and break him out for important games. This is a 3 year investment.

vCash
    Why is this thread not closed? Any real Knick fan knows that Camby's injured.
    The Future!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    Why is this thread not closed? Any real Knick fan knows that Camby's injured.
    He's rocking the Lakers logo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyv7 View Post
    Same reason Dantoni isn't playing Nash.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast