Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Martino said the slow process is probably coming from the medical records. They are harder to get on the weekends. 7 players and you need every one of their medical records, probably makes it even harder
    “It's still a game and you'd rather win it than lose it.”

There is An Angel in CitiField- LETS GO METS!

Proud to be PSD's "The Kid"

New York Giants-2012 World Champions

SuperMann #10, Superman wears Eli Pajamas

vCash
    I think people need to have patience, this could take a business day before getting done.

To go over all the medical records and the possible parameters of how many players involved.

vCash
    I just want names. They could take a week for all I care.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    I just want names. They could take a week for all I care.
    Agreed. It seems Dickey and TdA are certainly in this. The other 5 names will decide how I feel about this deal and will slowly eat away at me until we know who they are.

vCash
    I've been away from news the whole day and the trade hasn't happened? What the **** And to think I barely slept last night looking at twitter, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers-king View Post
    Becareful. Saltalamacchia had more hype than TDA and he turned into nothing. Prospects are crapshoots.
    That's been my point all along. Jays fans think their prospects are can't miss and they are all gonna be great MLB players. In order to get a cy young SP, you have to give up multiple good prospects cuz you'd be lucky for 1 of them to be good, let alone great.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    That's been my point all along. Jays fans think their prospects are can't miss and they are all gonna be great MLB players. In order to get a cy young SP, you have to give up multiple good prospects cuz you'd be lucky for 1 of them to be good, let alone great.
    Besides you and a couple others, a majority of Mets fans think the same thing. One of your crazies actually suggested trading Dickey+Ike Davis for TDA+Syndergaard+Gose was a good deal for the Mets.

Prospects make people irrational and silly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthangelkai View Post
    i am looking at ken rosenthal twitter and alot of people are saying Buck is in the trade I don't want buck
    When your starter is a rookie, it helps to have a veteran catcher on the roster. My only issue with Buck is his salary.
    “The Wilpons and Mr. Saul Katz — the people who say they don’t care about the team are sorely misguided,” Ojeda told the newspaper. “These are the biggest Mets fans you will meet."

vCash
    @JoelSherman1: #Mets hoping this nets power rotation by '15 at latest of Harvey/Wheeler/Niese/Syndegaard caught by d'Arnaud. #Bluejays

@JoelSherman1: Can confirm rpt earlier from colleague @NYPost_Mets current construct of Dickey trade is 4-for-3 (Dickey, Thole, minor leaguer) #Mets (cont)
    New Orleans Saints
    LA Kings
    Cleveland Cavs
    NY Mets
    Duke Blue Devils

THE FUTURE

vCash
    Joel Sherman ‏@Joelsherman1

Can confirm rpt earlier from colleague @NYPost_Mets current construct of Dickey trade is 4-for-3 (Dickey, Thole, minor leaguer) #Mets (cont)

Could change because #Bluejays will likely send some $$ to #Mets to cover some cost of Buck, so could be another prospect rather than $$

But right now it's Dickey/Thole/prospect (told not elite) for d/Arnaud/Syndegaard/Buck/prospect (told not elite) #Mets #Bluejays

#Mets hoping this nets power rotation by '15 at latest of Harvey/Wheeler/Niese/Syndegaard caught by d'Arnaud. #Bluejays
    New Updates!

vCash
    Alright!!!

vCash
    If that's the deal, I'm down like Chinatown.

vCash
    TDA+Syndergaard for Dickey would be huge for us.

Harvey/Wheeler/Syndergaard/Niese with dog **** as our 5th starter could still be the best rotation in the game.

vCash

Keep in mind deal not final Physicals must be passed, #Bluejays will only complete with a Dickey 2-yr extension. But most legwork done #Mets
    Looks like Dickeys extension and Physicals are the only thing left.

vCash
    Dont understand why Gee is not included as out 5th starter. The guy is a rock. He would be a great 5th starter.

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast