Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1001
  1. #976
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    Not where I was raised it ain't. "Someone I admire" or "He's my hero" is innocent and
    refers to role models and people to look up to. "Man crush" is kind of sick and pathetic
    sounding. If you're gonna be a homosexual, be a homosexual. But if you're a heterosexual
    male with a modicum of self-respect, WHY would you even use a term like "man crush"? It's
    as ridiculous as the equally useless and cowardly "metrosexual". You are either teh ghey or
    not teh ghey. This is not a grey area. No, not even in prison.

    Clearly, as an old crotchety person, I just think our society has gone as sick
    and soft as the Pillsbury Doughboy. Freakin' milquetoast cow fertilzer, is what it is.

    *using my cane to step off the soapbox now*

    So I reckon you are right. That thread woulda gone a lot different if I'da been here.
    Cain't speak for Li'l Sis aka Alpha Raiderette though. Just ain't no tellin' what
    she woulda done.
    I'll be honest. I have girl crushes... Natalie Portman could quite possibly turn me lez That being said a lot of what people call a man crush is just joking. My personal belief is a TRUE man crush yes you probably have homosexual tenancies and there's nothin wrong with that in my book. Be my guest lol I think I'm pretty much saying what HBB is sayin.

    Now I really wanna see that thread!
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  2. #977
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    They have rednecks in Wisconsin? I didn't think they got enough sun up there for that.
    Honey there's rednecks everywhere LMFAO it's a state of mind
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  3. #978
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Redneckistan
    Posts
    982
    vCash
    1500
    Ha ha, I started thinkin' about my post and thought, "Was all that really necessary? There's so much of a simpler way to say that." Then you quoted the original long-winded auld thang. *laughing* Ah well.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

  4. #979
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Redneckistan
    Posts
    982
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Honey there's rednecks everywhere LMFAO it's a state of mind
    One of the funniest days of my life, I went with my niece out to look at some
    property. It was near Bellingham, WA. We go toodlin' around, and I see
    about 5 different trucks raised two stories high with HUGE mud tires, gun racks, and Confederate flags in the windows. I'm lookin' at her... WTF?! In Washington?
    She just started laughin', said, "You didn't know the Mason Dixon Line came up this far, didja?"

    No, no I did not. What a trip.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

  5. #980
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Redneckistan
    Posts
    982
    vCash
    1500
    BW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HAH

    >>Q: What does a Denver Broncos fan do when his team has won the Super Bowl? A: He turns off the PS3!<<
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

  6. #981
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,110
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    I'll be honest. I have girl crushes... Natalie Portman could quite possibly turn me lez That being said a lot of what people call a man crush is just joking. My personal belief is a TRUE man crush yes you probably have homosexual tenancies and there's nothin wrong with that in my book. Be my guest lol I think I'm pretty much saying what HBB is sayin.

    Now I really wanna see that thread!
    There's nothing gay about two hot babes going at it. Ask any guy. Well any guy who isn't...uhhhh...you know.

  7. #982
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,110
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    One of the funniest days of my life, I went with my niece out to look at some
    property. It was near Bellingham, WA. We go toodlin' around, and I see
    about 5 different trucks raised two stories high with HUGE mud tires, gun racks, and Confederate flags in the windows. I'm lookin' at her... WTF?! In Washington?
    She just started laughin', said, "You didn't know the Mason Dixon Line came up this far, didja?"

    No, no I did not. What a trip.
    My brother in law lives in Spokane. No shortage of rednecks there.

  8. #983
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    BW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HAH

    >>Q: What does a Denver Broncos fan do when his team has won the Super Bowl? A: He turns off the PS3!<<
    Lmfao just noticed that huh? I put it up a few hours ago hehehehe
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  9. #984
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Redneckistan
    Posts
    982
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Lmfao just noticed that huh? I put it up a few hours ago hehehehe
    Yes, my life could be summed up with a "SLOW CHILDREN/AT PLAY" sign.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Lol no worries I'm oblivious to most things myself
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  11. #986
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Q: How do you keep a Chiefs fan from masterbating?


    A: You paint his dick silver and black and he won't beat it for 4 years!
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    357
    vCash
    1500

  13. #988
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nyraidersfan View Post
    roflmao!!!
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  14. #989
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    That made me think of this one lol

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrs7Z8FRQeQ&sns=em
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  15. #990
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    357
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    That made me think of this one lol

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrs7Z8FRQeQ&sns=em
    Lol!

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •