Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1001
  1. #916
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,110
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    I agree...sad and scary politically BIASED things going on right now.

    People need to be reaquainted with their Patriotism.
    Lock and load.

  2. #917
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,037
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    Lock and load.
    Already there brother, just waiting for something to aim at.

    I'm Your Huckleberry.

  3. #918
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,110
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Already there brother, just waiting for something to aim at.
    Won't be long. May make a move to AZ soon. More cover.

  4. #919
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,037
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    Won't be long. May make a move to AZ soon. More cover.
    Was just talking to a friend about the same thing. Not so much on the cover, but the support.

    I'm Your Huckleberry.

  5. #920
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,110
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Was just talking to a friend about the same thing. Not so much on the cover, but the support.
    I have family there loaded for bear. I was asking my nephew about open and concealed carry (both legal without a permit) and he told me he usually carries his AR in his vehicle open.

  6. #921
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,037
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    I have family there loaded for bear. I was asking my nephew about open and concealed carry (both legal without a permit) and he told me he usually carries his AR in his vehicle open.
    We used to be able to carry a holstered 'unloaded' pistol here until last year!

    I'm Your Huckleberry.

  7. #922
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,110
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    We used to be able to carry a holstered 'unloaded' pistol here until last year!
    I've never carried an unloaded weapon even when I lived in California. I carried everywhere. My area was being invaded by the thugs from Richmond and Oakland and started robbing, carjacking etc. I finally got tired of the liberal BS and moved to Florida.

  8. #923
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,037
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider in FL View Post
    I've never carried an unloaded weapon even when I lived in California. I carried everywhere. My area was being invaded by the thugs from Richmond and Oakland and started robbing, carjacking etc. I finally got tired of the liberal BS and moved to Florida.
    Notice the quotes my friend it indicated sarcasm

    I'm Your Huckleberry.

  9. #924
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    I love you guys hahahaha
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  10. #925
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sunny Florida
    Posts
    2,110
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Notice the quotes my friend it indicated sarcasm
    lol...I even carried loaded.

  11. #926
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,416
    vCash
    1500
    oi! bw! thought you'd get a kick out of this. the song starts at 3:40, if you are not keen on vincent price.
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 01-16-2013 at 08:10 PM.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS






    "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

  12. #927
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    oi! bw! thought you'd get a kick out of this. the song starts at 3:40, if you are not keen on vincent price.
    DANG IT! Says it'll only play on a PC. (I'm on my iPod). I will check that out tomorrow morning! Thanks sweetie!
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  13. #928
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    raider nation
    Posts
    2,177
    vCash
    1500
    Can y'all do me a solid and pray for my neighbors family and my brother in law? My neighbor passed away this morning and my bro in law was best friends with him. He was a really cool guy and a family friend. :cry:
    Don't like me?

    Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

  14. #929
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Redneckistan
    Posts
    982
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki
    oi! bw! thought you'd get a kick out of this. the song starts at 3:40, if you are not keen on vincent price.
    How could you not be keen on Vincent Price. There should be a law against that.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

  15. #930
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Inland Empire
    Posts
    17,174
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    Can y'all do me a solid and pray for my neighbors family and my brother in law? My neighbor passed away this morning and my bro in law was best friends with him. He was a really cool guy and a family friend. :cry:
    I'm sorry to hear that
    I'll definitely keep them in my prayers.

Page 62 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •