Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Matt ****ing Bush
    I get irrationally angry at people calling him Matt Bush. He's Matt ****ing Bush, always and forever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009mvp View Post
    I get irrationally angry at people calling him Matt Bush. He's Matt ****ing Bush, always and forever.

I'm glad someone else can appreciate that.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    In 3 years from now he will only be 30. He could still get a chance to make the MLB with some team that is willing to take a chance on him again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    He was barely a top 15 prospect in his draft, if that. One of the most surprising #1 overall picks of all time, especially since they took him as a SS (most questioned his ability to hit).

All this to avoid paying Weaver or Drew, both the most hyped prospects in that draft.
    And ahead of Verlander.

vCash
    Could end up being the next Josh Hamilton.....

****ed up early on, and then makes something of himself.

As Jeffy stated he will only be 30 by then and not a lot of innings on his arm so he really does have a chance if he gets his act together while in jail.
    -

vCash
    Pathetic.
    "Its never gonna be the same....."

GIFSoup

DMF's insight in regards to advance stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Who pays attention to all of that? Those stats mean nothing. They are made up by someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    if bulls win the series ill leave this site forever
    Bulls won the series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    And ahead of Verlander.
    Yes, ahead of Verlander, who was questioned due to some control and mechanical issues in college, especially his last season. Weaver and Drew were the big names, but their big names came with big price tags.

I highly doubt any MLB team gives him a shot in 3 years. Way too many **** ups.

vCash
    I don't think he's nearly talented enough to warrant another shot after all this. Remember how freakishly skilled Hamilton is, taking a shot on a guy like that even after all the crack made a lot more sense than Bush, who to my best recollection has had virtually 0 success anywhere in his pro career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009mvp View Post
    I don't think he's nearly talented enough to warrant another shot after all this. Remember how freakishly skilled Hamilton is, taking a shot on a guy like that even after all the crack made a lot more sense than Bush, who to my best recollection has had virtually 0 success anywhere in his pro career.
    He appeared to be getting it together before his latest arrest. To the point where they thought he would make the Rays bullpen.

vCash
    the ironic part was he was supposed to be a safe pick.

vCash
    the ryan leaf of baseball
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    He ran over a man's head and left the scene. No one is going to give him a shot after this and jail. He's already been arrested for his douchebaggery before, and this is really, really serious. Josh Hamilton was just hurting himself physically with the heroin stuff, and was cleaned up by his mid-late 20s. Plus he was way, way more talented.

Matt Bush is just a guy who's thrown his life away. I can't even think of any players in the league with this guys kind of character history or track record for disappointment.

vCash
    I see he's taking the Josh Hamilton approach.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    He ran over a man's head and left the scene. No one is going to give him a shot after this and jail. He's already been arrested for his douchebaggery before, and this is really, really serious. Josh Hamilton was just hurting himself physically with the heroin stuff, and was cleaned up by his mid-late 20s. Plus he was way, way more talented.

Matt Bush is just a guy who's thrown his life away. I can't even think of any players in the league with this guys kind of character history or track record for disappointment.
    You see it all the time in the NFL, I wouldn't be overly surprised if some team gives him a shot after prison (which he probably wont spend 3 years in)
    Save the kittens, ignore sbs' posts
    Red Sox hater since 10/2011

It is anyway, not anyways.

vCash
    How long until he comes back and hits 30 HRs and the world loves him more than the regular MVPs that didnt get arrested for felonies before him?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast