Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Randle plays a significant role on special teams, after David Wilson catches the ball in the endzone he tells him to kneel... ROY in my opinion make no mistake!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    Why Philly? I absolutely don't understand why Philly is doing so horrible this year. McCoy is one of the best RB's in the league and I personally feel that D-Jax, Avant & Maclin are all good-great receivers... I think Barden in no way would be an upgrade over them. Also it wouldn't surprise me if the Giants cut Jernigan... I mean, what's he done so far that gives him the edge over Barden? We already got speedsters with Randle & Cruz, I'd rather develop Barden into a Redzone-monster...
    I meant that I could see our division rivals grabbing him for depth and working out his potential. He's not an upgrade over much of any starting WR in the NFL right now.

The team actually likes Jernigan and he got some snaps recently and made the most of them. He also provides depth at KR and was a high enough pick that they'll value his development. Unless they draft or sign some big WR talent, Jernigan isn't going anywhere and likely not before Barden does.

vCash
    Actually the teams I think Barden could go to and BLOW UP...

1. Rams
    2. Cardinals (assuming they get a real QB)
    3. Vikings
    4. Jets
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Actually the teams I think Barden could go to and BLOW UP...

1. Rams
    2. Cardinals (assuming they get a real QB)
    3. Vikings
    4. Jets
    Assuming they get a real QB as well.

vCash
    It's not just Randle, where did all the receivers go? Beckum has been back for a few weeks, and nothing. Barden has an excellent game, and never played since, and even Hixon was missing for a bit.

Then we draft this raw talented TE Adrian Robinson and never use him cause he cant block. My thoughts are Martellus Bennet cant block either

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uwish1127 View Post
    It's not just Randle, where did all the receivers go? Beckum has been back for a few weeks, and nothing. Barden has an excellent game, and never played since, and even Hixon was missing for a bit.

Then we draft this raw talented TE Adrian Robinson and never use him cause he cant block. My thoughts are Martellus Bennet cant block either
    Lol your kidding right? Bennet is a excellent blocker.. Robinson is very raw btw so I didn't expect to see him on the field at all..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12