Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    i blame knucks for not making his own thread
    And he didn't wait long enough. Only Brent can post on Saturdays, everyone else has to wait until Sunday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    And he didn't wait long enough. Only Brent can post on Saturdays, everyone else has to wait until Sunday.
    I had to work today so it had to be yesterday and I didn't have a whole lot of time or energy to do it yesterday. If you guys didn't like it you could've made a different one

vCash
    Sucks. Bradford had a great game, slinging the ball all over the field. Unfortunately, Peterson and the Vikings were just too much and we couldn't answer.
    Worst part is that pretty much shattered any hopes at any chance of reaching the playoffs. However, I am encouraged. Yes, the Rams were very up and down this year but in this particular season, with their newest head coach, they finally have flipped the switch and those days of being the worst team are done. This team has displayed confidence, resiliency and have had an very aggressive approach in many games and things will only get better in the future. This offseason, obviously very important, and we have another big opportunity in the draft thanks to the trade with Washington. Hopefully the Rams execute and bring in players who are worth the selection.
    We need to look at bringing in another WR, 2nd tight end. Possibly a replacement for Jackson if he doesn't return. Or a backup to Richardson.
    We also need some blockers in front of Sam.
    As for the defense, we need some outside linebackers and a fs.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    Ya soooooooooo Peterson was a monster... no Harvin? No Problem lol... wow ... that was tough.... so what is our new theory on how to make lucky game threads or what gives us luck with them

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDMets57 View Post
    Ya soooooooooo Peterson was a monster... no Harvin? No Problem lol... wow ... that was tough.... so what is our new theory on how to make lucky game threads or what gives us luck with them
    we need to make a thread that causes us to lose now because we are eliminated from the playoffs now.

NFL DPOY!
    Robert Quinn
    Sack Total: 18 Forced Fumbles: 7 Touchdowns: 1

vCash
    we need to make a thread that causes us to lose now because we are eliminated from the playoffs now.
    Are we? We're 1.5 games behind the 6-9 seeds with 2 weeks left? If they all lose out and we win out, I'm pretty sure we'd still make it. Of course, it's not gonna happen, but we're still not mathematically eliminated AFAIK.

vCash
    The Rams believe RG Harvey Dahl suffered a torn biceps in Sunday's Week 15 loss to the Vikings.
    The injury was initially described as being to Dahl's elbow. Regardless, he is lost for the season's remainder. We’ll take a look at one of the younger guys up front at the guard spot," coach Jeff Fisher said. Look for Dahl to be placed on the injured reserve list early this week. Dec 16 - 11:12 PM

-roto

I didn't even realize he had gotten hurt...don't remember them having to stop the game for him (and I was at the game)...

But yeah...we're ****ed (and by that, I mean Bradford's ****ed). We're now down two somewhat competent offensive lineman (Wells and Saffold). Lovely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    Are we? We're 1.5 games behind the 6-9 seeds with 2 weeks left? If they all lose out and we win out, I'm pretty sure we'd still make it. Of course, it's not gonna happen, but we're still not mathematically eliminated AFAIK.
    It's impossible for them all to lose out the cowboys and skins play week 17 one team will win and finish ahead of us

NFL DPOY!
    Robert Quinn

vCash
    It's impossible for them all to lose out the cowboys and skins play week 17 one team will win and finish ahead of us
    Ah...I see...

EDIT: Wait, but if one of them, and the Giants, lose out, then wouldn't the other one get the 4 seed, and then we can still beat the other two for the 6?

vCash

Week 15 Vikings @ Rams IGT

I believe we have the weakest schedule strength

NFL DPOY!
    Robert Quinn

vCash
    going into this season it looked like a somewhat easy year for us....but then teams came out of nowhere like the dolphins, vikings, and bucs
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    I believe we have the weakest schedule strength
    But we would have a better record...if we win out, we're 8-7-1. If they lose out, 8-8...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123