Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,133
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    i blame knucks for not making his own thread
    And he didn't wait long enough. Only Brent can post on Saturdays, everyone else has to wait until Sunday.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    12,831
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    And he didn't wait long enough. Only Brent can post on Saturdays, everyone else has to wait until Sunday.
    I had to work today so it had to be yesterday and I didn't have a whole lot of time or energy to do it yesterday. If you guys didn't like it you could've made a different one


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,735
    vCash
    1500
    Sucks. Bradford had a great game, slinging the ball all over the field. Unfortunately, Peterson and the Vikings were just too much and we couldn't answer.
    Worst part is that pretty much shattered any hopes at any chance of reaching the playoffs. However, I am encouraged. Yes, the Rams were very up and down this year but in this particular season, with their newest head coach, they finally have flipped the switch and those days of being the worst team are done. This team has displayed confidence, resiliency and have had an very aggressive approach in many games and things will only get better in the future. This offseason, obviously very important, and we have another big opportunity in the draft thanks to the trade with Washington. Hopefully the Rams execute and bring in players who are worth the selection.
    We need to look at bringing in another WR, 2nd tight end. Possibly a replacement for Jackson if he doesn't return. Or a backup to Richardson.
    We also need some blockers in front of Sam.
    As for the defense, we need some outside linebackers and a fs.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    14,422
    vCash
    1500
    Ya soooooooooo Peterson was a monster... no Harvin? No Problem lol... wow ... that was tough.... so what is our new theory on how to make lucky game threads or what gives us luck with them

    GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

    The One and Only "LEGATRON"

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NDMets57 View Post
    Ya soooooooooo Peterson was a monster... no Harvin? No Problem lol... wow ... that was tough.... so what is our new theory on how to make lucky game threads or what gives us luck with them
    we need to make a thread that causes us to lose now because we are eliminated from the playoffs now.

    NFL DPOY!
    Robert Quinn
    Sack Total: 18 Forced Fumbles: 7 Touchdowns: 1

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,133
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    we need to make a thread that causes us to lose now because we are eliminated from the playoffs now.
    Are we? We're 1.5 games behind the 6-9 seeds with 2 weeks left? If they all lose out and we win out, I'm pretty sure we'd still make it. Of course, it's not gonna happen, but we're still not mathematically eliminated AFAIK.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,133
    vCash
    1500
    The Rams believe RG Harvey Dahl suffered a torn biceps in Sunday's Week 15 loss to the Vikings.
    The injury was initially described as being to Dahl's elbow. Regardless, he is lost for the season's remainder. We’ll take a look at one of the younger guys up front at the guard spot," coach Jeff Fisher said. Look for Dahl to be placed on the injured reserve list early this week. Dec 16 - 11:12 PM

    -roto

    I didn't even realize he had gotten hurt...don't remember them having to stop the game for him (and I was at the game)...

    But yeah...we're ****ed (and by that, I mean Bradford's ****ed). We're now down two somewhat competent offensive lineman (Wells and Saffold). Lovely.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,658
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    we need to make a thread that causes us to lose now because we are eliminated from the playoffs now.
    Are we? We're 1.5 games behind the 6-9 seeds with 2 weeks left? If they all lose out and we win out, I'm pretty sure we'd still make it. Of course, it's not gonna happen, but we're still not mathematically eliminated AFAIK.
    It's impossible for them all to lose out the cowboys and skins play week 17 one team will win and finish ahead of us

    NFL DPOY!
    Robert Quinn
    Sack Total: 18 Forced Fumbles: 7 Touchdowns: 1

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,133
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    It's impossible for them all to lose out the cowboys and skins play week 17 one team will win and finish ahead of us
    Ah...I see...

    EDIT: Wait, but if one of them, and the Giants, lose out, then wouldn't the other one get the 4 seed, and then we can still beat the other two for the 6?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    10,658
    vCash
    1500

    Week 15 Vikings @ Rams IGT

    I believe we have the weakest schedule strength

    NFL DPOY!
    Robert Quinn
    Sack Total: 18 Forced Fumbles: 7 Touchdowns: 1

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,348
    vCash
    1500
    going into this season it looked like a somewhat easy year for us....but then teams came out of nowhere like the dolphins, vikings, and bucs
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,133
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    I believe we have the weakest schedule strength
    But we would have a better record...if we win out, we're 8-7-1. If they lose out, 8-8...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •