Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 137
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,775
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    the wide open woods on the comeback that 1 hopped? now a safety

    hes clearly struggling with the defense and the weather
    There was really nothing he could do on the safety. If he threw it away it still would've been a safety. Holgerson should have ran the ball.


    And 1 throw is really nit picking.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,778
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    There was really nothing he could do on the safety. If he threw it away it still would've been a safety. Holgerson should have ran the ball.
    because its ok to stare down your reciever like that in the end zone...what excuses are gonna be made when he comes out here and loses to a very average syracuse orange team

    We Want Winston

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    because its ok to stare down your reciever like that in the end zone...what excuses are gonna be made when he comes out here and loses to a very average syracuse orange team
    What the hell are you talking about? Less than TWO SECONDS from the time he touched the ball until he was contacted. If you actually paid attention to the play, there was no immediate read from him on the right side of the formation. So, would you prefer him to look right just for the fun of it, or what? When he has less than two seconds between the time he touches the ball and the time the pass rusher contacts him, he hardly has time to be looking right where there's no read anyways. You clearly don't know what the hell you're talking about.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,375
    vCash
    500
    Not a whole lot of draft-stock-raising in this game...

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,778
    vCash
    1500
    2 safeties...a fumble.....NO 3RD OR 4TH DOWN COVERSIONS...

    this guy being a number 1 pick seriously is a joke

    We Want Winston

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    2 safeties...a fumble.....NO 3RD OR 4TH DOWN COVERSIONS...

    this guy being a number 1 pick seriously is a joke
    You never add anything of substance. Just pathetic, sweeping, generalized statements.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    32,470
    vCash
    1500
    **** man I wanted to watch this game, and see Nassib and Smith.

    How did Nassib look??


    2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,778
    vCash
    1500
    below par for his standards....we had 376 rushing yards so he wasnt asked to do much

    @homestar im saying it because it completely vindicated what ive been saying about smith and specifically in big games...

    4 bowl games 3 losses only 1 win

    i would love to know the last time a number 1 pick qb had 0 3rd or 4th down conversions in his last collegiate game

    We Want Winston

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,821
    vCash
    1500
    John Elway had a losing record. Tim Tebow might of been the best college player ever. I don't give a **** about this one game. He still made plays, and didn't exactly have a lot of help. He didn't blow me away this game, but I've seen enough of him to still have him at #1

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,170
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    below par for his standards....we had 376 rushing yards so he wasnt asked to do much

    @homestar im saying it because it completely vindicated what ive been saying about smith and specifically in big games...

    4 bowl games 3 losses only 1 win

    i would love to know the last time a number 1 pick qb had 0 3rd or 4th down conversions in his last collegiate game
    Ok so he had a bad game. Let me ask you this, where do you think he should be drafted? Oh and I still don't know why you are counting the bowl game in 09. HE THREW 49 PASSES ALL YEAR. HE BARELY PLAYED.
    PSD Weekly Pick Em
    31-29

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,170
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jneises21 View Post
    John Elway had a losing record. Tim Tebow might of been the best college player ever. I don't give a **** about this one game. He still made plays, and didn't exactly have a lot of help. He didn't blow me away this game, but I've seen enough of him to still have him at #1
    He is still #1 in my book also. It's not like he played horrible in this game.
    PSD Weekly Pick Em
    31-29

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,821
    vCash
    1500
    Yup, I'm not going to rule out Tyler Wilson. But I don't see him surpassing Geno. And there is no way I'm buying all this Glennon hype

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,778
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by WVpatsfan View Post
    Ok so he had a bad game. Let me ask you this, where do you think he should be drafted? Oh and I still don't know why you are counting the bowl game in 09. HE THREW 49 PASSES ALL YEAR. HE BARELY PLAYED.
    he played that entire game minus the first drive....even without that hes 1-2 and has never beaten a top 10 team ever

    he should go mid 1st-mid 2nd and thats a little high for me seeing as i dont think hell have a very good nfl career

    he has 2 of the best weapons in college football and they padded his stats plain and simple....the whole team has always been flukish and it starts with the qb and trickles down...i like austin and bailey as pro prospects way more than geno

    We Want Winston

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,277
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post

    @homestar im saying it because it completely vindicated what ive been saying about smith and specifically in big games...

    4 bowl games 3 losses only 1 win

    i would love to know the last time a number 1 pick qb had 0 3rd or 4th down conversions in his last collegiate game
    How? You keep parroting the same things over and over. I brokedown the play that led to the first safety, but you conveniently ignored that. On the second safety, he went through at least three reads. Maybe four. No one was open. He probably shouldn't have dropped so far back when trying to escape the pocket, but he didn't exactly have a lane in front of him either. It wasn't a good play, but it wasn't a real bonehead kind of play.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,170
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    he played that entire game minus the first drive....even without that hes 1-2 and has never beaten a top 10 team ever

    he should go mid 1st-mid 2nd and thats a little high for me seeing as i dont think hell have a very good nfl career

    he has 2 of the best weapons in college football and they padded his stats plain and simple....the whole team has always been flukish and it starts with the qb and trickles down...i like austin and bailey as pro prospects way more than geno
    Even if he played all but the 1st drive, he barely played all year. You can't expect him to just jump right in and win a bowl game. He has played 3 top 10 teams. #2 LSU, #3 Kansas State, and #9 Texas. He beat Texas so your "never beaten a top 10 team ever" is false. Mid 1st-mid 2nd and that is high? Who would you take before him? I do agree with you on Austin and Bailey tho.
    PSD Weekly Pick Em
    31-29

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •