Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 137
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,291
    vCash
    7100
    LoLgan Thomas is so awful...
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,769
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    LoLgan Thomas is so awful...
    It amazes me that some people still think he has a future as an NFL QB. Terrible pocket awareness, and is incapable of working the middle of the field. He reminds me of Blaine Gabbert, but he's probably worse than Gabbert.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,291
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyIsTheMan12 View Post
    It amazes me that some people still think he has a future as an NFL QB. Terrible pocket awareness, and is incapable of working the middle of the field. He reminds me of Blaine Gabbert, but he's probably worse than Gabbert.
    It amazes me that people EVER thought he had a future in the NFL as a QB. He's terrible, and he was always terrible. He takes sacks at the most inopportune times. He is one of the most inaccurate starting QBs in FBS football. He can't even make simple throws most of the time. He's got a nice arm, but that's really it. He's way worse than Gabbert was in college. Gabbert at least made throws that gave you the idea he COULD be something in the NFL. I can't think of one that I've seen from Thomas ever.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,735
    vCash
    1500
    Logan Thomas: Where being Jevan Snead happens.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    14,210
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox
    Logan Thomas: Where being Jevan Snead happens.
    Well, Snead will always have this to brag about.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 12-29-2012 at 03:26 AM.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,291
    vCash
    7100
    This is the most exciting game for me thus far with Nassib and Geno both in it.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,623
    vCash
    1500
    Geno Smith looks like ****, just like everytime he plays Cuse. Anybody who says he looks like a number 1 pick right now is on something.

    We Want Winston

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,291
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Geno Smith looks like ****, just like everytime he plays Cuse. Anybody who says he looks like a number 1 pick right now is on something.
    You must be watching a different game.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,623
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    You must be watching a different game.
    how does he not...4/10 for 17 yards missing wide open recievers

    We Want Winston

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,291
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    how does he not...4/10 for 17 yards missing wide open recievers
    What wide open WRs has he missed? He had two, maybe three really bad drops where he threw a good ball, but the WRs dropped it. What is he supposed to do about that? Catch the ball for them? Sounds more to me like you're just reading off an empty stat-line without actually watching Geno Smith.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,735
    vCash
    1500
    Smith's been fine so far in this game.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,623
    vCash
    1500
    bahahahaha ok?

    We Want Winston

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ilion, NY
    Posts
    7,623
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    What wide open WRs has he missed? He had two, maybe three really bad drops where he threw a good ball, but the WRs dropped it. What is he supposed to do about that? Catch the ball for them? Sounds more to me like you're just reading off an empty stat-line without actually watching Geno Smith.
    the wide open woods on the comeback that 1 hopped? now a safety

    hes clearly struggling with the defense and the weather

    We Want Winston

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,291
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    the wide open woods on the comeback that 1 hopped? now a safety

    hes clearly struggling with the defense and the weather
    Yeah, one bad throw. The entire game. Boy, he sucks. No NFL QB ever makes a one bad throw.

    What is he supposed to do about the safety? He had no protection on that side. Two free rushers. He had less than two seconds from when he got the ball to when he was first contacted. I timed it. Not much he can do.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,704
    vCash
    1275
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    This is the most exciting game for me thus far with Nassib and Geno both in it.
    Justin Pugh too; he is who I'm watching the most.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •