Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Bowl Game Discussion

I figure we could use a thread to discuss the Bowl Games in the Draft Forum.

I'm watching the Nevada-Arizona game right now. Granted, there hasn't been much defense, but Ka'Deem Carey has looked great. He might be the top RB in 2014. I've liked what I've seen from the Nevada QB as well. He's got a long throwing motion though. He's also only a Sophomore. He could be a nice developmental pick in 2015 if he keeps playing well.

vCash
    i was watching the game as well great comeback by arizona the running back looked pretty good hopefully they can keep it up next year i think theyre moving to the pac 12

vCash
    That game was freaking unreal. I caught score updates on the regional ESPN Radio Baton Rouge while I was at work today. Wish I could have caught it live. Have to wait for the 20th to see another bowl game after tonight and not another decent one until the Holiday Bowl on the 27th IMO.

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    QB Matt scott Arizona looked like a solid qb Prospect. liked his ability to fit some of those passes in the tight windows in the game.

RB Stefphon Jefferson Nevada needs work with his ball security.

RB Kerwynn Williams Utah State is a very good back if you can get him a lane otherwise he sucks.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    I figure we could use a thread to discuss the Bowl Games in the Draft Forum.

I'm watching the Nevada-Arizona game right now. Granted, there hasn't been much defense, but Ka'Deem Carey has looked great. He might be the top RB in 2014. I've liked what I've seen from the Nevada QB as well. He's got a long throwing motion though. He's also only a Sophomore. He could be a nice developmental pick in 2015 if he keeps playing well.
    Hahahaha. God damn. I saw that kid for Arizona take a couple carries and I'm like yeah this cat is going to play in the NFL one day. I was at a friends and had to change the channel before I ever saw a name or anything. Now I know.

Still got the eye

vCash
    Kyle Van Noy was ridiculous in this game. He looked awesome, but they moved him around so much, it's tough to say where he translates to in the NFL. I would take him for his instincts alone, though.

Ezekiel Ansah looked ok. Honestly, he's got the athleticism and NFL body, but he's really not stellar in my opinion. He's not a round 1 guy for me.

I'm convinced Riley Nelson could be a good WR for somebody. I think he's kinda Julian Edelman-esque.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Kyle Van Noy was ridiculous in this game. He looked awesome, but they moved him around so much, it's tough to say where he translates to in the NFL. I would take him for his instincts alone, though.

Ezekiel Ansah looked ok. Honestly, he's got the athleticism and NFL body, but he's really not stellar in my opinion. He's not a round 1 guy for me.

I'm convinced Riley Nelson could be a good WR for somebody. I think he's kinda Julian Edelman-esque.
    These are pretty much my thoughts as well. Ansah certainly looks the part and moves well, but I was expecting more after McShay was professing his love for him the other day on SC. He looked very raw. I'd take a shot in the 2nd or 3rd though just because he looks to have a lot of upside.

vCash
    These are pretty much my thoughts as well. Ansah certainly looks the part and moves well, but I was expecting more after McShay was professing his love for him the other day on SC. He looked very raw. I'd take a shot in the 2nd or 3rd though just because he looks to have a lot of upside.
    Ansah is this years JPP. he might be able to do wat JPP did early one cuz he has a severe lack of football experience but hes debatable as the most athletic defensive linemen with hunt.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Blake "Poppin'" Bortles
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Blake "Poppin'" Bortles
    went to school with him back in highschool.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    I only watched bits and pieces of the game last night, but Austin Sefarian-Jenkins is such a monsster.

vCash
    I only watched bits and pieces of the game last night, but Austin Sefarian-Jenkins is such a monsster.
    Yeah, that ain't no lie. Wow the first time I saw him.......

vCash
    I've had an eye on this kid since high school. I've seen most Washington games for almost the last decade. He'll be one of the best athletes the school has ever sent to the league once he's eligible

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    SMU and Fresno

Who to watch?"

vCash
    ^

For SMU:

DE Margus Hunt- he is roughly equivalent to William Gholston IMO; a mid Rd massive project.
    WR Darius Johnson

For Fresno St:
    FS Phillip Thomas

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast