1. Chiefs: QB Geno Smith, West Virginia- I wouldn’t take him first overall but Pioli doesn’t really have a choice.
2. Jaguars: DE/LB Jarvis Jones, Georgia- The Jaguars pass rush has been awful for a while now.
3. Raiders: DT Star Lotuleilei, Utah- This allows the Raiders to move on from Tommy Kelly and his contract.
4. Eagles: OT Luke Joeckel, Texas AM- Peters will be back but Joeckel is BPA.
5. Lions: LB Manti Te’o, Notre Dame- The Lions are a true BPA team. That is Te’o here.
6. Browns: DE Damontre Moore, Texas AM- The Browns need an edge rusher to compliment Sheard.
7. Cardinals: QB Ryan Nassib, Syracuse- New regimes mean new QBs.
8. Bills: QB Matt Barkley, USC- Bills GM Buddy Nix has openly discussed his desire to find a new starting QB.
9. Jets: DE Bjoern Werner, Florida St- The Jets have to get a better edge rush.
10. Titans: CB Demarcus Milliner, Alabama- The Titans were towards the bottom of the NFL in Comp% allowed, Y/A allowed, and QB Rating allowed.
11. Chargers: OT Jake Matthews, Texas AM- The Chargers have to protect Rivers better.
12. Dolphins: WR Keenan Allen, Cal- The Dolphins will put an emphasis on finding Tannehill weapons IMO.
13. Buccaneers: CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida St- The Bucs continue to re-build the secondary.
14. Panthers: OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan- Contingent on his performance at the Senior Bowl, this could be the range for Fisher.
15. Saints: DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri- Sedrick Ellis is a FA. Richardson is the best available pass rusher.
16. Rams: OG Chance Warmack, Alabama- The Rams could stand to upgrade on the interior of their OL.
17. Steelers: LB Kevin Minter, LSU- The Steelers find a replacement for Larry Foote who is considering retirement.
18. Cowboys: OT Taylor Lewan, Michigan- A replacement for the struggling and highly paid Doug Free at RT.
19. Giants: LB Alec Ogletree, Georgia- Ogletree is BPA and an immediate upgrade at MLB.
20. Bears: DE Sam Montgomery, LSU Montgomery is too good to pass up here.
21. Cincinnati: S Tony Jefferson, Oklahoma The Bengals need an upgrade at S.
22. Rams (via Redskins): WR Terrance Williams, Baylor- Sam Bradford needs more weapons on the outside.
23. Vikings: DT Johnathan Hankins, Ohio St- The Vikings re-create the Williams Wall.
24. Ravens: DE/LB Barkevious Mingo, LSU- The Ravens take a shot on Mingo’s incredible athleticism.
25. Colts: CB Johnthan Banks, Mississippi St- The Colts turn to the D after surrounding Luck with talent last April.
26. Seahawks: TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame- Zach Miller seems like a prime candidate to be a cap casualty.
27. Packers: WR Quinton Patton, Louisiana Tech- A WR to replace Jennings and compliment Cobb and Nelson’s big play ability.
28. Texans: WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia- A big play WR to compliment Andre Johnson.
29. 49ers: S Kenny Vaccarro, Texas- If Goldson isn’t retained then the 49ers will need a S.
30. Patriots: WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee- A big play threat for Brady.
31. Falcons: DE/LB Dion Jordan, Oregon- An edge rush upgrade for the Falcons.
32. Broncos: CB Jordan Poyer, Oregon St- Champ is still going strong, but that can’t last forever.
This could expand to 2 Rds, I just didn't feel like doing Rd 2 right now. I kept explanations brief. I'd be happy to expand though if asked.