Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Postseason Mock

vCash

Postseason Mock

1. Chiefs: QB Geno Smith, West Virginia- I wouldn’t take him first overall but Pioli doesn’t really have a choice.
    2. Jaguars: DE/LB Jarvis Jones, Georgia- The Jaguars pass rush has been awful for a while now.
    3. Raiders: DT Star Lotuleilei, Utah- This allows the Raiders to move on from Tommy Kelly and his contract.
    4. Eagles: OT Luke Joeckel, Texas AM- Peters will be back but Joeckel is BPA.
    5. Lions: LB Manti Te’o, Notre Dame- The Lions are a true BPA team. That is Te’o here.
    6. Browns: DE Damontre Moore, Texas AM- The Browns need an edge rusher to compliment Sheard.
    7. Cardinals: QB Ryan Nassib, Syracuse- New regimes mean new QBs.
    8. Bills: QB Matt Barkley, USC- Bills GM Buddy Nix has openly discussed his desire to find a new starting QB.
    9. Jets: DE Bjoern Werner, Florida St- The Jets have to get a better edge rush.
    10. Titans: CB Demarcus Milliner, Alabama- The Titans were towards the bottom of the NFL in Comp% allowed, Y/A allowed, and QB Rating allowed.
    11. Chargers: OT Jake Matthews, Texas AM- The Chargers have to protect Rivers better.
    12. Dolphins: WR Keenan Allen, Cal- The Dolphins will put an emphasis on finding Tannehill weapons IMO.
    13. Buccaneers: CB Xavier Rhodes, Florida St- The Bucs continue to re-build the secondary.
    14. Panthers: OT Eric Fisher, Central Michigan- Contingent on his performance at the Senior Bowl, this could be the range for Fisher.
    15. Saints: DT Sheldon Richardson, Missouri- Sedrick Ellis is a FA. Richardson is the best available pass rusher.
    16. Rams: OG Chance Warmack, Alabama- The Rams could stand to upgrade on the interior of their OL.
    17. Steelers: LB Kevin Minter, LSU- The Steelers find a replacement for Larry Foote who is considering retirement.
    18. Cowboys: OT Taylor Lewan, Michigan- A replacement for the struggling and highly paid Doug Free at RT.
    19. Giants: LB Alec Ogletree, Georgia- Ogletree is BPA and an immediate upgrade at MLB.
    20. Bears: DE Sam Montgomery, LSU Montgomery is too good to pass up here.
    21. Cincinnati: S Tony Jefferson, Oklahoma The Bengals need an upgrade at S.
    22. Rams (via Redskins): WR Terrance Williams, Baylor- Sam Bradford needs more weapons on the outside.
    23. Vikings: DT Johnathan Hankins, Ohio St- The Vikings re-create the Williams Wall.
    24. Ravens: DE/LB Barkevious Mingo, LSU- The Ravens take a shot on Mingo’s incredible athleticism.
    25. Colts: CB Johnthan Banks, Mississippi St- The Colts turn to the D after surrounding Luck with talent last April.
    26. Seahawks: TE Tyler Eifert, Notre Dame- Zach Miller seems like a prime candidate to be a cap casualty.
    27. Packers: WR Quinton Patton, Louisiana Tech- A WR to replace Jennings and compliment Cobb and Nelson’s big play ability.
    28. Texans: WR Tavon Austin, West Virginia- A big play WR to compliment Andre Johnson.
    29. 49ers: S Kenny Vaccarro, Texas- If Goldson isn’t retained then the 49ers will need a S.
    30. Patriots: WR Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee- A big play threat for Brady.
    31. Falcons: DE/LB Dion Jordan, Oregon- An edge rush upgrade for the Falcons.
    32. Broncos: CB Jordan Poyer, Oregon St- Champ is still going strong, but that can’t last forever.

This could expand to 2 Rds, I just didn't feel like doing Rd 2 right now. I kept explanations brief. I'd be happy to expand though if asked.

vCash
    Im down with Olgetree... Nassib

vCash
    I haven't yet given the draft much thought, but no RB's in round #1? I am not sure if anyone merits it, but usually someone goes in there...

vCash
    Great Bears pick with all the good lineman gone. Nice mock overall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    Great Bears pick with all the good lineman gone. Nice mock overall.
    Beware or at least keep in mind the list on the wall http://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic...wall-of-shame/

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I haven't yet given the draft much thought, but no RB's in round #1? I am not sure if anyone merits it, but usually someone goes in there...
    Giovanni Bernard of North Carolina could have gone to the Packers; he is a popular pick for the Pack.

vCash
    i would rather go with Moore or werner over Jones whos a 1 trick pony with a Questionable back(usc dismissed him cuz of it so obviously it was worrisome to them). Moore or werner adds more pass rush and better run play than Jones does. could make a case for a RT with Joeckel or matthews, cb with milliner(i mean we have 3 free agent corners and that includes both starters.), or even DT with richardson.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Banks>Rhodes

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Not sure I love the Fisher pick. Maybe he's a riser in the pre-draft season, but I think Hankins and Lewan would probably be better picks for the Panthers at this point.

Also, Patton in round 1.

Just don't see it. He's not all that impressive to me. Looks like a round 3 guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Not sure I love the Fisher pick. Maybe he's a riser in the pre-draft season, but I think Hankins and Lewan would probably be better picks for the Panthers at this point.

Also, Patton in round 1.

Just don't see it. He's not all that impressive to me. Looks like a round 3 guy.
    lol

I kind of went off the wall on this one. As soon as I justified Nassib at 8 or wherever I slotted him I went more creative on this one.

Patton reminds me a lot of Brian Quick.

vCash
    Vaccaro makes sense if Goldson leaves, alot of us expect him back tho, can tag him once more if push comes to shove.

vCash
    Mingo is worth the gamble at where we are picking. Ecspecially with Kruger likely gone.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    lol

I kind of went off the wall on this one. As soon as I justified Nassib at 8 or wherever I slotted him I went more creative on this one.

Patton reminds me a lot of Brian Quick.
    Understood. I just don't think it's very likely, especially in class where you're going to have so much good WR talent that is more proven against better competition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Giovanni Bernard of North Carolina could have gone to the Packers; he is a popular pick for the Pack.
    I've only been begging for him to make it to GB since the middle of last year.

I think you could be right with the no RB's though.......

I have a gut feeling Ted will go WR in round 2. It's been his MO. Cobb, Nelson, Terrance Murphy, Jennings......Jones was a mid 3rd. Everything else has been fliers late. Seems he has a belief on value there.

I look at Robert Woods and I think.....if he lets Jennings walk, that has to be his "replacement" but I also could see him go after his own freak #1 type that we've never had.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    Love it on the Eagles end, unless if Aaron Murray declares, then I pray to god he's the pick. ray:

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast