Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lo Porto View Post
    And for the record, I'd trade Jefferson and Millsap. Through trading those guys, we would receive at least one or two big men in return even if just backups for Kanter and Favors. And I think Jeremy Evans has potential to be a good backup, game changing PF off the bench. We didn't resign him just to enter the dunk contest.
    I have already begun research onto the appropriate actions based on how well we can play from bench. The organization will most likely trade our FA's for picks. However I think Jazz let CJ Miles walk, and then used his salary space for a new FA(which I think is where we got room for our current three newbies).

I am also gonna make a thread for when I finish. So far I have already found that Jazz basketball runs better when both Paul and Al don't play. One game that any fan of Jazz basketball like would love to watch the Raptors game, where Kanter started, and Al was out, and paul was out with a lot of fouls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    I have already begun research onto the appropriate actions based on how well we can play from bench. The organization will most likely trade our FA's for picks. However I think Jazz let CJ Miles walk, and then used his salary space for a new FA(which I think is where we got room for our current three newbies).

I am also gonna make a thread for when I finish. So far I have already found that Jazz basketball runs better when both Paul and Al don't play. One game that any fan of Jazz basketball like would love to watch the Raptors game, where Kanter started, and Al was out, and paul was out with a lot of fouls.
    I'll be interested to see what you come up with.

I just read some articles, and supposedly, the Celtics really want Cousins. The Kings say he's not available but many think he could be moved for the right deal. I don't think that he'd fit who we are, but do you think that Al Jefferson would make the Kings move Cousins? Wouldn't he fit better and be more stable? Just an idea:

Celtics get Cousins
    Kings get Al Jefferson and throw in Varnardo
    Jazz get Avery Bradley, Fab Melo, Garcia (expiring salary needed), Jimmer and draft considerations
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bheqy5p

vCash
    what about big Al and Milsap to Magic for Afflalo/Redick, Glen Davis and Vucevic?

vCash
    I do not think any team would trade for both Millsap and Jefferson. We have proven already that the combo of those two does not consistently work. They both are defensive liabilities.

Millsap has really disappointed this year, so I could see a team interested in him coming off the bench.

Jefferson could be a starter somewhere that has alot of shooters. The magic would actually be a descent place for him with their 3 point shooting.

But for as good as Jefferson's numbers are... I think ever team out there can see how he is destroying our offense with how he hangs on to the ball and never moves... as well as his poor defense.

And Millsap has really disapointed this year, not rebounding well, not defending well, and has struggled offensively

vCash
    Lowry is supposedly on the block. Reddick has also interested us for some time. I could see us moving Millsap for one of these guys. I could also see us moving Jefferson in a bigger package to these teams which include these guys.

vCash
    Trade Foye for Reddick... Or just trade Foye for an empty plastic bag. anything to get him off this team.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lo Porto View Post
    I'll be interested to see what you come up with.

I just read some articles, and supposedly, the Celtics really want Cousins. The Kings say he's not available but many think he could be moved for the right deal. I don't think that he'd fit who we are, but do you think that Al Jefferson would make the Kings move Cousins? Wouldn't he fit better and be more stable? Just an idea:

Celtics get Cousins
    Kings get Al Jefferson and throw in Varnardo
    Jazz get Avery Bradley, Fab Melo, Garcia (expiring salary needed), Jimmer and draft considerations
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bheqy5p
    I like this idea. Bradley would be great. Lowry would be even better. They are both young.

vCash
    I doubt this would happen but i like the trade idea. Also hope we let Al and Milsap go and go for him and a Solid PG in the off season. which would be possible if Atl lands DH12

team would be
    Williams/Tinsley/Watson
    Hayward/Foye/Burks
    Smith/Carrol
    Favors/Smith/Evans
    Kanter/Favors

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ameayaw

vCash
    If we dump Al, Kanter would step in, and I have found evidence that he is fully capable of taking the reins. The only thing no one can prove if is he can continually be a dominate force at starter.
    Even so, we would still have Favors and then Evans as potential Centers.

I believe Jazz are more concerned about getting some the point guard that everyone talks about.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    If we dump Al, Kanter would step in, and I have found evidence that he is fully capable of taking the reins. The only thing no one can prove if is he can continually be a dominate force at starter.
    Even so, we would still have Favors and then Evans as potential Centers.

I believe Jazz are more concerned about getting some the point guard that everyone talks about.
    it is impossible to have "evidence" he could take the reigns. he has started one game against the inept frontcourt of the raptors. I think he can eventually be good(I have actually seen him make a few passes lately)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by birdmann5 View Post
    I doubt this would happen but i like the trade idea. Also hope we let Al and Milsap go and go for him and a Solid PG in the off season. which would be possible if Atl lands DH12

team would be
    Williams/Tinsley/Watson
    Hayward/Foye/Burks
    Smith/Carrol
    Favors/Smith/Evans
    Kanter/Favors

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ameayaw
    I think if you moved josh smith to sf you would just have ak over again with less efficiency

vCash
    Well Utah though Kofus wasn't that good, and didn't start him...Denver did, and now they are doing way better than us.

What about the fact that Kanter put up a big fight against a team that took us into triple overtime, but then we beat them when Big Al was out, and Kanter started for the first time. I mean could we possibly be any worst than we are right now??

2 out of the last 9, are wins. That is what the old Clippers would do.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    Please, please, please, just trade Big Al for the best possible point guard. Even if it means giving up a draft pick or two. This team needs a facilitator. The best way to help Kanter, Burks, Favors and Hayward develop is to put them with a leader that knows how to make great decisions.

How about this?: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bbwt8rd

Any chance Boston goes for this? They would get cap relief with Raja's contract, and a big man. Plus, they get rid of Courtney Lee's contract.

vCash
    I wish, but they're going to want one of our young guys like Hayward for Rondo...
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Well Utah though Kofus wasn't that good, and didn't start him...Denver did, and now they are doing way better than us.

What about the fact that Kanter put up a big fight against a team that took us into triple overtime, but then we beat them when Big Al was out, and Kanter started for the first time. I mean could we possibly be any worst than we are right now??

2 out of the last 9, are wins. That is what the old Clippers would do.
    koufus still isn't that great and the nuggets are better then us because their roster is better. lawson and miller are better then our two pg's, iggy and gallo are better then any of our wings. Faried, koufus, mcgee, and mozgov give them a good interior defense and rebounding. they might not necessarily have more talent, but their roster fits so much better together

Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast