Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    they offered millsap because his max would have been a pretty fair deal for the jazz. jefferson's max however would not have been fair.

vCash
    Jefferson is going to be expecting something similar to a contract to what we have. And honestly having Favors PF/C, Jefferson C, Kanter C (kinda PF) and Milly PF/SF the obvious choice is to move Jefferson. If thats what we have to do. And his play lately is laughable.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    True dat!

We got two First Round picks this year, if Golden State isn't in the bottom 7(which is obviously not gonna happen this year(like last year where they screwed us(however Jazz traded, and now we have gotten 2 first rounders from the last two drafts(Hayward, Favors, Burks, Kanter), not to mention we got two guys who will easily make a great bench(Murphy and Evans.)))

I have read they are planning to get two draft picks to fill in Marvin's and Mo's type spots.

I think Burks is amazing, and I think he is a tough SG. I just think he would make a great bench SG. Marvin is just an upset, a SG should be a hot handed 3pt with a good 10-15+ a night.
    I just think people expected more from him, i do, especially with guys like Burks and Carroll who are shining on the court. Foye does a way better job as a shooter than marv.

I can imagine it right now Kanter, Favors and Hayward as our big three. Then we would get some hybrid, tough, hot handed SG/SF in the first round this year(like having two Haywards(well rumors say the player we plan to get in the draft is hayward like).

I really think Mo is amazing and want to take back any negative things I said about him, like when I have compared him to other westcoast PG's. He is 11th best assit, can shoot 3pt, and can be our go to guy in the 4th.

Mo is probably the best PG for us right now. Tinsley could easily be replaced by some much better like one of those bench PG's who tear it up like they were starters(hell Mo was a bench but to Chris Paul), so you know what I mean.

vCash
    someone from Denver for Al??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cd9jewx
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty_Lawson View Post
    or

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cmcwobz
    Hi There

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bumm8x6

here is a collection of PG's we could get. I believe Utah Jazz have the great opputunity with Paul and Al. They are such great bargining chips that also have already establish backups. So you get rid of them, and already have replacements.

We could trade any one player, and get oursevles two new PG's. So we could even throw in Tinsly/Watson in with any trade.

vCash
    I personally think Fredette would be nice on the PG bench. He has a huge fan base here, and will fill seats. He isn't as great as some of the others, but he is the cheapest, although I really wish we had Lillard instead. But one of these two would be so cool!

The point of this is, we can remove excess, to fill in a deep hole in our roster at PG. Al's price alone is literally enough to afford almost any PG, maybe not Chris Paul.

vCash
    What about you guys moving Jefferson and Burks to the Blazers for Mathews, Leonard, Hickson, and Nolan Smith? Saves you about $4 mill, gives you some nice young players and Mathews is a good solid 2.
    Last edited by BuffsFan; 12-27-2012 at 10:21 AM.

vCash
    that is an interesting trade. if the jazz gave up on the season. although smith and hickson aren't really that interesting because smith stats are terrible and hickson is on a 1 year contract

vCash
    Okay here is my latest trade scheme. It involves sending all of our vets to Boston, Toronto, and Minnesota and we get back a pretty darn good pg and a pretty good backup pg.

I don't know if this can work on the trade machine. But it's something like this.

Utah trades. Al Jefferson, Paul Millsap, Raja Bell Randy Foye, Marvin Williams Earl Watson Jamal Tinsley, Demarre Carroll and Jermey Evans

Utah gets Kyle Lowry, Terrence Ross, Fab Melo, Jared Sullinger, Avery Bradley, Derrick Williams, JJ Barea, Filler from Toronto, Filler from Minnesota.

Boston trades Fab Melo, Jared Sullinger, Avery Bradley.
    Boston gets Paul Millsap Demare Carroll and Jamal Tinsley.

Minnesota trades JJ Barea and Derrick Williams and cap filler
    Minnesota gets Marvin Williams Raja Bell and Jermey Evans.

Toronto trades Kyle Lowry, Terrence Ross, and cap filler
    Toronto gets Al Jefferson, Randy Foye and Earl watson.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    I guess Aldridge is on the block

how bout this http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cc2hbtg
    Hi There

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    I personally think Fredette would be nice on the PG bench. He has a huge fan base here, and will fill seats. He isn't as great as some of the others, but he is the cheapest, although I really wish we had Lillard instead. But one of these two would be so cool!

The point of this is, we can remove excess, to fill in a deep hole in our roster at PG. Al's price alone is literally enough to afford almost any PG, maybe not Chris Paul.

You may be overvaluing Jefferson a little, or a TON! Are you saying the Jazz could trade Jefferson for: Dwill, Rose, Westbrook, Rondo, Lawson, Lillard, Parker, Holiday, or Curry? I love your optimism.

These high expectations are unfair to our GM. Jefferson and Millsap have expiring contracts. Nobody will pay top dollar to rent a player for a few months.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by futureman View Post
    Okay here is my latest trade scheme. It involves sending all of our vets to Boston, Toronto, and Minnesota and we get back a pretty darn good pg and a pretty good backup pg.

I don't know if this can work on the trade machine. But it's something like this.

Utah trades. Al Jefferson, Paul Millsap, Raja Bell Randy Foye, Marvin Williams Earl Watson Jamal Tinsley, Demarre Carroll and Jermey Evans

Utah gets Kyle Lowry, Terrence Ross, Fab Melo, Jared Sullinger, Avery Bradley, Derrick Williams, JJ Barea, Filler from Toronto, Filler from Minnesota.

Boston trades Fab Melo, Jared Sullinger, Avery Bradley.
    Boston gets Paul Millsap Demare Carroll and Jamal Tinsley.

Minnesota trades JJ Barea and Derrick Williams and cap filler
    Minnesota gets Marvin Williams Raja Bell and Jermey Evans.

Toronto trades Kyle Lowry, Terrence Ross, and cap filler
    Toronto gets Al Jefferson, Randy Foye and Earl watson.
    I enjoy a good blow up the team scenario. Avery Bradley would be a great back up PG, and our defense would be tough with him and Favors.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post

I didnt realize that ticket sales made a championship team. And I can easily tell that your a Jimmer rider. The dude can shoot but he's too small, cant pass, cant defend to save his life. He had the opportunity to be the PG in Sac Town, and he got beat by a guy drafted late, and a guy the Kings just signed in Aaron Brooks.

Who the Jazz missed out on, is Shelvin Mack. I wanted us to draft that guy, automatic chemistry between him and Hayward (Butler days) and he's got a clutch gene. Nice shot, and good decision making. He was just signed by the Wizards
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast