Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm fine with trading one of them for a top PG...but some people are saying for Calderon/Barganini? Are they serious?
    I'd love Pau here, honestly.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Trades I Like:

Millsap, Jefferson and a couple draft picks for KLove and fillers (DWill, Roy/Ridnour works out financially). Minny probably wants an equivalent player back in return for Love but that is nearly impossible. They might be interested in Gasol but I'd think that our two best bigs and a couple picks would be a better package than the Lakers can put together.

Millsap and Watson for Bledsoe and Odom. I really think this would help both teams at positions of need.

Millsap, Bell and filler for Gasol. Gasol could be our centerpiece big and we could look at trading Jefferson elsewhere (Granger, Deng, etc..).

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ccf6qry

There has been a lot of Kevin Love trade talk. This trade could work for all three teams. However, there is one giant problem. Someone tell me a good reason why Minnesota would trade Love? I just don't see it.

vCash
    he is fed up with being on a crappy team and is constantly whining

vCash
    What's up fellas...

I don't know about you, but this whole average team BS is getting old. A trade has to come. I think we should sell Jefferson to the highest bidder. We just need to make that known and see where it gets us. We also have Millsap sitting there that could be added to a trade to sweeten it, bring in another team, etc.

As for targets, Kevin Love is the best target, but how do we get him? The Wolves don't want Al. Anybody who wants a big man isn't going to give us assets that the Wolves want for Love but take Al in return. If the Wolves get really desperate to dump Love, it's because he's tired of playing for a franchise that's not dedicated to winning. Well, what have we done to win the last 5 years? We traded away an All Star (the right call by all accounts but still happened) and we haven't really spent when we could have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lo Porto View Post
    What's up fellas...

I don't know about you, but this whole average team BS is getting old. A trade has to come. I think we should sell Jefferson to the highest bidder. We just need to make that known and see where it gets us. We also have Millsap sitting there that could be added to a trade to sweeten it, bring in another team, etc.

As for targets, Kevin Love is the best target, but how do we get him? The Wolves don't want Al. Anybody who wants a big man isn't going to give us assets that the Wolves want for Love but take Al in return. If the Wolves get really desperate to dump Love, it's because he's tired of playing for a franchise that's not dedicated to winning. Well, what have we done to win the last 5 years? We traded away an All Star (the right call by all accounts but still happened) and we haven't really spent when we could have.
    I dont know if thats fair to the Jazz as an organization, we brought in guys around 8-10 million peryear like marvin and Mo.

I hope the jazz are thinking outside the box and planning on a well timed master stroke to transform the multiple assests we have into a championship contender.

IF minnesota is going to trade love..we could offer a very attractive package for him

Favors + Millsap + Hayward for Love http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ah7oujz

substitute kanter for favors if they want.

Plus 2 first rounders to sweeten the deal

Al expires or we move him in a sign and trade for a trade exception

Mo
    Foye
    Marvin
    Love
    Kanter

or

Mo
    Foye
    Marvin
    Love
    Favors

obviously this roster needs upgrades at the starting 2 and 3 and an elite point gaurd would be nice but it is very good up front (better than we are now) by sacrificing some depth we add top end superstar talent.

either combo of Love with Favors/Kanter is sick
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    he is fed up with being on a crappy team and is constantly whining
    So moving to a team with a worse record will fix things? I just don't think it is realistic. It's fun to think about K-Love or D-Wade on the Jazz, but it is a pipe dream.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d8d73da

Marvin Williams is not working out like we had hoped. I would be open to trading him for a better back-up PG. Watson & Tinsley are inadequate back up PG's. New Lineup:Mo, Foye, Carroll, Millsap, Jefferson. Second Unit: Calderon, Burks, Hayward, Favors, Kanter. Calderon could give our young guys some easy buckets like Tinsley does and be a threat to shoot. This would also open up some playing time for Burks. Plus we would get out of Marvin's potential cap hit next season. I know Calderon is probably just a rental, but I think we are better with this lineup. What do you think?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic11 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=d8d73da

Marvin Williams is not working out like we had hoped. I would be open to trading him for a better back-up PG. Watson & Tinsley are inadequate back up PG's. New Lineup:Mo, Foye, Carroll, Millsap, Jefferson. Second Unit: Calderon, Burks, Hayward, Favors, Kanter. Calderon could give our young guys some easy buckets like Tinsley does and be a threat to shoot. This would also open up some playing time for Burks. Plus we would get out of Marvin's potential cap hit next season. I know Calderon is probably just a rental, but I think we are better with this lineup. What do you think?
    i kinda like this move as a minor move, not that impressed with marvin myself
    Hi There

vCash
    So moving to a team with a worse record will fix things? I just don't think it is realistic. It's fun to think about K-Love or D-Wade on the Jazz, but it is a pipe dream.
    IDK i think love is somwhat realistic given the grumblings coming out of minnesota regarding his relationship with Kahn.

Timber wolves fans are at least entertaining trade ideas in thier forum..instead of roundly rejecting them...

k love isnt lebron...

all that said it still sounds too good to be true
    Hi There

vCash
    oh I never said he would come here, just why the twolves want to move him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by draino View Post
    i kinda like this move as a minor move, not that impressed with marvin myself
    really? marvin is our best defender and like the only guy outside of the bigs who rebounds which is an area we really need to fix

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    really? marvin is our best defender and like the only guy outside of the bigs who rebounds which is an area we really need to fix
    True...I had higher expectations to be honest
    Hi There

vCash
    If we're going to get love, i want Favors with him. We would have a more nasty frontline then we do now. And Minny would be dicks if they would think that a 27 and 28 year old Jefferson and Millsap isnt enough for Love.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    trading Corbin for Van Gundy would be a good start

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast