Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Jefferson for Bargnani and Lowry is the best idea I can come up with right now. Toronto will try to dump Bargnani's salary and Lowry is supposedly available. We could then trade Millsap to the Magic for Reddick and a protected pick.

The result is that we get a facilitating, defensive PG and a lights out shooter for the wing. Bargnani could also be great for us in an Okur role. A big rotation of Kanter, Favors and Bargs has a little bit of everything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lo Porto View Post
    Jefferson for Bargnani and Lowry is the best idea I can come up with right now. Toronto will try to dump Bargnani's salary and Lowry is supposedly available. We could then trade Millsap to the Magic for Reddick and a protected pick.

The result is that we get a facilitating, defensive PG and a lights out shooter for the wing. Bargnani could also be great for us in an Okur role. A big rotation of Kanter, Favors and Bargs has a little bit of everything.
    This is one of the better realistic trade ideas out there, can Lowery stay healthy though? Would Barg demand to start?

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    If we traded for Bargs, we wouldn't owe him anything. The silver lining with Bargs is that we could bring him back slowly from his injury and we wouldn't rely on him as much as Toronto did. He would become a complimentary player with us instead of being forced to be a cornerstone player like he was in Toronto. We might be able to revive his career. At the end of the day, he'd have to earn his starting spot. But so would Kanter and Favors.

As for Lowry, the guy is what we've lacked at PG. He is best at passing and defending. He would compliment Mo so well. I'm not overly concerned about his injury situation. The kid really wants to win and I think he's not too motivated in Toronto because they aren't going anywhere fast. And Calderon is playing so well that he can't find consistent time.

vCash
    The point being, we should be just as good as Denver with such greater talent at the center, yet were not. My bigger point is, were better off having great talent at other positions than at Jefferson.
    I am totally serious, watch the games in which either Paul or Al didn't play, or not play as much.
    I am totally serious about Jazz just spending one game with "fake" illnesses in Paul and Al, to see how good we play with just our Core Bench as starters.

Worst Idea = Trading 4-Core(Hayward, Favors, Kanter, and Burks).

Good Idea = Trading 1 Big Guy to fill Bench PG black hole.

Best Idea = Trading Bell, Watson, Paul, and Jefferson.

This is also includes letting the smaller guys walk for space, and trading for picks. However I only want to get rid of Paul as of right now. Al plays to win even if he isn't a reason for turmoil. Paul wants to leave, so lets get rid of him soon. Al puts big numbers, but I rather below his average and more team play.

Guys I want: Lowry, Bargani, Smith, Lillard, or who ever.

There are countless others, and I want to be NW division contenders, not sit here at home, pretending like OKC doesn't exist, hoping to place right after them. Thats a lot to ask for, but I want to be like Memphis under SAS or Golden State under Clippers. You know be that team under OKC who every knows is gonna be a playoff contendor. Like GS isn't the best in the division but they are still feared and great.
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-02-2013 at 06:48 PM.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    This is a trade that i could see happening. Jazz a desperate for a PG who can help out while Mo is hurt. Jazz also want to sell tickets (Jimmer), Boston Reloads with Defense and toughness for one last push. Sacramento wants to get value for Cousins without spending money. Plus I could see the Jazz take it to Raja who wants to play for Miami by sending him to Boston; also Boston sends draft picks to Sacto.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=apkko88

thoughts?

vCash
    wow the celtics get demarcus cousins for just lee and bradley? that doesn't make sense. the kings would surely want more even with tyreke's struggles and dmc's issues

vCash
    Now that we know Mo will be out for a while, we need a PG soon. I would like Lowry, Bledsoe, or Bradley. They are all young players with promise. Bledsoe and Bradley deserve more minutes than they are getting since they are stuck behind CP3 and Rondo. I like the Lowry and Bargs trade idea. It's realistic and makes sense for both teams. I wouldn't be surprised if the GM has a trade like this in his back pocket and is seeing if we can get anything better.

vCash
    demarcus is like a dennis rodman. The only ones who will take him are the ones who will put up with him.
    Its a bad trade but sometimes the rough guy isn't worth keeping. Like how Rodman was traded cause they didnt' like him and couldn't contain him.

Honestly I think Tinsley is good. He is a pass first, and should be just fine being our 2nd Unit PG. I only think we should get some guy not really wanted on his team, like Jimmer. He's on a team who could use a big guy, and have a PG that they don't care for.

Watson is cool but I rather get a 3rd string who could be future 2 unit, like a new draft pick.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    I'd rather see bell go to the kings. Sending him to a playoff team would be a gift. Figure out a way to send him to Toronto for a second round pick.

vCash
    I'd be down for Jefferson for Lowry and Bargs.

PGs I want in order:

Rondo
    Lillard
    Westbrook (pipe dream)
    Lowry
    Jrue Holiday
    Mike Conley
    Stephen Curry
    Brandon Jennings

Most of these guys probably aren't attainable at this point, but I'd like us to go after the ones that are.

"I know one thing for sure; you won't be able to say that Braves fans don't care" Chipper Jones

vCash
    i don't want 'glass ankles.' jennings would be above him in my list.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    I like that list DWill, but I only think we could get Lowry or Jennings.

Here is what I think we should do:

Al and Watson for Bargs and Lowry: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=aesloc6 There are numerous reports that Toronto will try to unload Bargs' contract after he gets healthy. It's also reported that Lowry is available since Calderon might fit Toronto better.

Then we could make this trade:

Millsap and Bell for McRoberts and either Reddick or Afflalo: http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ajd97m3

Orlando could see Millsap as a key player for them. Reddick or Afflalo would be expendable for a player like Millsap. McRoberts would be a nice expiring bench big for us should we be able to make a run at the playoffs after these two roster switches.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bkojotk

Love this. Suggestions, additions? Boston gets Cousins, Jazz get Rondo and Sacto gets rid of headache, 2 bad contracts (salmons and outlaw) picks up two young prospects and maybe a draft pick or two.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Connor View Post

Love this. Suggestions, additions? Boston gets Cousins, Jazz get Rondo and Sacto gets rid of headache, 2 bad contracts (salmons and outlaw) picks up two young prospects and maybe a draft pick or two.
    I love it for us ,
    but boston?
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Connor View Post

I love it for us ,
    but boston?
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

Page 10 of 70 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast