Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    vCash
    lol how will dragic and frye make us a better team? neither of them are good scorers. also to add frye makes over 7 for the next two seasons. I don't think al for both of them is fair by itself and we add a first. I don't know who wrote that article, but it wasn't someone who knows alot about the nba or this team. oh and btw frye might not every play an nba game again. if the jazz wanted dragic they could have tried a sign and trade for him, but they didn't

vCash
    I completely agree. In the article it cited that Kanter was our best defensive player (per numbers) and that getting rid of Al and starting Kanter would make us a championship team. With our bench being Mo, Marvin and Favors.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Dragic hasn't helped a team that he has been on win. Houston failed to make the playoffs last year and phoenix will not make the playoffs this year.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Dragic is no superstar, but I dont think you can blame him for Hou or PHX lack of success.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    that would be like saying jefferson is garbage because he didn't singlehandedly bring minnesota or boston a championship.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Dragic isn't a superstar, but he is good. On a better team with a good system he could become a monster in my opinion. I see good players on bad teams that haven't maxed their potential because the systm they are playing in doesn't work for them. A good example is dwill on the jazz versus dwill on the nets. On the jazz he had a system he was comfortable in and he became a superstar. On the nets he hasn't been as good even though he has probably better talent around him. Bring dragic here and watch him get better.

Honestly I don't think we'll ever attract a superstar to come here through free agency. We have to develop our draft picks and mid level talent that does come.

vCash
    With trade deadline approaching, Is it interesting Jazz head scout David Fredman attended Saturday night's Minnesota-New Orleans?

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/uta...#ixzz2JsaFEaFm

vCash
    ^eric gordon, derrick williams?....

vCash
    no thanks to derrick williams
    yes to gordon

vCash
    I was actually just thinking last night that Ridenour might be available with Rubio "almost" back to full strength. I know he isn't a sexy pickup, but he CAN hit the open shot and run an offense. I checked and he is making $4 mil this year on a reasonable contract. Teams are starting to realize they don't have to contest our point guards and it's starting to clog up the paint. With the Twolves out of the playoff picture, I don't know if they would have an interest in Milsap, but D Williams and Ridenour for Paul works financially. I just don't know if he would be in their long term plans with Love.

vCash
    i would do ridnour and williams for paul. at this point i'd basically take a bag of chips considering we won't keep both al and paul. we have to walk away with something.

vCash
    [QUOTE=aaronseyeview;25301571]i would do ridnour and williams for paul. at this point i'd basically take a bag of chips considering we won't keep both al and paul. we have to walk away with something.[/QUOTE

Agreed. With that trade we would at least get one piece for the future in Williams and a piece to help us this year. To be honest, I don't mind Ridnour as our backup after this year either.

vCash
    I kind of like the bones of this trade for both teams actually. We aren't going to get the #2 pick from last year's draft and a serviceable PG for the expiring Paul. I don't know what we would have to throw in to sweeten the pot but it might be Burks and/or one of our 1st rounders this year. If that is the case, I'd be very hesitant but it might be worth it because DWill seems to be coming into his own lately.

For Minny, Millsap could play next to or as a backup to Love but he could also provide an insurance policy in-case they trade Love away or he continues having injury problems. If we had to give up Burks, he could get a lot of time with them as they are lacking in good SG play.

Derrick Williams could be a good fit for us next year to replace Paul as our versatile, stretch 4. If we re-sign Al, we will have 3 big guys (Favors, Kanter and Al) that all like to play close to the basket. Having DWill2.0 to stretch the floor for us and attack the basket off the dribble could be a great fit off the bench with Kanter.

Ridnour would be a good backup PG for us this year or in the future in my opinion.

vCash
    I don't think I would hesitate to throw in one of our late first rounders from this year in a weak draft to make this trade happen.

vCash
    We need a supserstar. It makes no sense to keep going the way we are going because it will never make us a contender and will land us a 6th seed in the playoffs at best. Let Jefferson and Millsap go for heaven sake and let Favors and Kanter play. If they are any good, that will be great but if they're not, at least the Jazz will know it before they sign them to monster extensions and have another AK type of contract.

In my personal opinion, we can't afford not to get Jabari Parker.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

Page 35 of 70 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast