Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Rockets Receive: Paul Millsap, Landry Fields
    Jazz Receive: Jose Calderon, Chandler Parsons
    Raptors Receive: Donatas Motiejunas, Terrance Jones, Tony Douglas, Cole Aldrich, Marvin Williams

that is posted on the main forum too bad there is zero chance that would happen as houston gets raped. this is one of the few trades I have liked where we get calderon back

vCash
    I say that one too and was going to post it here too. Like you I like it because it fills needs. I'm still not sure how I fill about Marvin.... yes he's not scoring many points but he's one of our defenders, with Hayward, Jefferson and Milsap doing all of the scoring I kind of like having Marvin's length out there on the defensive side of the ball.

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    That trade seems a little far fetched. A lot of stuff involved.

Rippin' lips son!!

vCash
    Rudy Gay to Toronto for Calderon and Davis looks likely. Memphis is rumored to send Calderon to Detroit for Prince, or to Dallas for Carter. Apparently Memphis wants a SF for Calderon.

If Calderon goes to Detroit we should make a deal for Brandon Knight. KOC liked him in the draft. Or we could offer Marvin for Calderon. Even if we didn't keep Calderon next year we would get out of paying Marvin 7.5 million and have even more cap space. Either way sounds good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic11 View Post
    Prediction Time

I think the Jazz definitely re-sign Foye, Tinsley, and Carroll.

We will definitely not bring back Bell or Watson.

Marvin Williams will not use the early termination option and will play for the Jazz for only one more season.

We will trade Millsap for a player we haven't thought of yet. At first many of us will think the trade sucks, and then in a year we will all like the player we traded for. It will happen on the day of the trade deadline (2/21/13).

Mo Williams will re-sign with the Jazz in the off-season, and play a lot of 2 guard next year.

Jefferson will get a new 3 year deal for 14 million a year. In 2 years we trade Jefferson to open up playing time for Kanter.

In the summer we will overpay for a free agent/restricted free agent (Brandon Jennings, Jeff Teague, O.J. Mayo, Tony Allen)

After trying several different players, DeMarre Carroll turns out to be the starting SF we were looking for.

We sign Kyle Korver in the offseason and the girls start screaming again.
    Isnt that why we have Gordon Hayward and his sister? Why doesnt his sister come to games? I'd scream for that.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    I think this trade makes alot of sense for the jazz:
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bk6ad69
    Let me hear your thoughts

vCash
    Its not too bad. Dragic is a good pg that can shoot and distribute really well. He's a tough cover. Not so good on defense though. Dudley is a good hardworking sf that can shoot and defend really well. I can see it happening. It gives us a slight upgrade. I think we would have to do another trade with that one to really push us over the top.

vCash
    Who would the suns have as their PG?
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Suns, as ****** as they are, would never do that. Gives them two bigs that don't complement each other well and no PG.

Rippin' lips son!!

vCash
    I'm not talking about anyone in particular, but try to think of both sides when thinking about trades. Seriously.

Also, there is no one available right now to help us get past the first round of the playoffs. So we should only be looking at trades that can help us next year and beyone.

vCash
    These trade scenerios are silly. So lame either they make jazz way worst stay the same or have a team looking to make the jazz better.

Whoa what was that did you hear that oh it was just reality calling!!

vCash
    What about Orlando as a trade partner? I'd be interested in Redick or afflalo if they are available. If we gave them Paul and/or Al they might give up Vucevic as well. I'm sure we'd end up with Turkoglu but it might be worth it. We could throw in some picks we don't really need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Connor View Post
    I'm not talking about anyone in particular, but try to think of both sides when thinking about trades. Seriously.

Also, there is no one available right now to help us get past the first round of the playoffs. So we should only be looking at trades that can help us next year and beyone.
    How do you know there's no one available that could help us now? So you're actually Kevin O'Connor and you've notified every team what we've made available and you know beyond any doubt who each and every single NBA team is willing to give up in a trade? I am honored to speak to you Mr. O'Connor!!!!! It's a real pleasure! Sir, with all do respect you're doing a terrible job. We really oughta be playing the young guys more cause there's no possible way you can get anyone from any team in the NBA that could possibly help us in anyway!

Look no one on here is close to an expert on these subjects. This is all pure speculation and fun. Quit being a big ole' buzz kill.
    Last edited by Fivealarm; 02-01-2013 at 09:49 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzanity420 View Post
    What about Orlando as a trade partner? I'd be interested in Redick or afflalo if they are available. If we gave them Paul and/or Al they might give up Vucevic as well. I'm sure we'd end up with Turkoglu but it might be worth it. We could throw in some picks we don't really need.
    I have seen orlando as a potential trade partner because of there huge TPE.

i would take back turkyglue for a unprotected 1st in 2014
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    [QUOTE=Fivealarm;25276716How do you know there's no one available that could help us now? So you're actually Kevin O'Connor and you've notified every team what we've made available and you know beyond any doubt who each and every single NBA team is willing to give up in a trade? I am honored to speak to you Mr. O'Connor!!!!! It's a real pleasure! Sir, with all do respect you're doing a terrible job. We really oughta be playing the young guys more cause there's no possible way you can get anyone from any team in the NBA that could possibly help us in anyway!]
    Fivealarm: If you've heard of one player who is available who can help us contend for a championship this year, I'm all ears! Last time I checked Lebron, Durant, Kobe, CP3, etc isn't available, so yeah, I am positive there is no player available that makes us a championship contender. I agree we should be playing the young guys. This year is just about the future and developement.

About this being fun and speculation, I don't want to be a buzzkill, so let's take your advice. Lebron for Raja, done! CP3 for Watson, done! Evans for Wade, done! Burks for Kobe, done! Tinsley for DH12, done! Wow, what a starting lineup we have in your speculation and fun world! Trade fantasy is for people that don't know anything about basketball. I'm not claiming to be an expert, but last time I checked trades have to make sense for both teams.
    Last edited by Kevin O'Connor; 02-01-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Page 33 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast