Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    vCash
    No way we get Kemba Walker. He's CHA franchise player believe it or not. I'd love him, but not going to happen. I would love Lowry. What about taking a stab at some younger unproven Rooks. Maybe Bell for the Sun's Marshall?
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Kendall Marshall can't even play. I knew this before the draft even when I was convincing everybody that lillard would've been a better choice. Marshalls lack of offense scares me.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    He can pass though, and moving Bell for him doesnt exactly hurt us at all. And its not like the suns wouldnt want Bell back? Just a project that could become a goodie.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Pau looked pretty good last night. He still has something left in the tank.

Kyle Lowry is a good player. We should be more than happy to land a young point guard that talented.

vCash
    depends, the situation has to be right. i don't feel it's remotely close to being right at this point.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    there is no way in hell that we trade for rondo... and there is no way in hell i want us to.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    there is no way in hell that we trade for rondo... and there is no way in hell i want us to.
    I would love for us to trade for rondo right now. I think the Celtics are gonna blow this up and get deparate. We can send them Al (although I prefer Paul to go) and something. I can almost guarantee that they will try to get us to take back Green as part of the deal though. They probably want a young talent like Burks as well. I am confident Rondo will come back healthy and a pg like that is just what we need. I know people worry about his attitude, but I don't. He's a competitor and a winner. I love the kid and I don't get the impression that he cares about being a big market superstar...he just wants to win.

vCash
    Rondo with a torn ACL. Still want to trade for him? He's going to be out for a long time.

vCash
    If we can get him cheaper due to his ACL being torn, I'd say go for it. Heck of a lot better than losing Al and/or Millsap for nothing. Still not likely to happen, but I would more than welcome the idea of Rondo coming here, whether he sits for a year or not.

But then again, I might just have a Rondo boner.

"I know one thing for sure; you won't be able to say that Braves fans don't care" Chipper Jones

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by d-will4prez View Post
    if we can get him cheaper due to his acl being torn, i'd say go for it. Heck of a lot better than losing al and/or millsap for nothing. Still not likely to happen, but i would more than welcome the idea of rondo coming here, whether he sits for a year or not.

But then again, i might just have a rondo boner.
    ^yes

vCash
    I am not as sold on the Rondo thing at the moment. That's a serious injury and there is no way to tell what kind of player he will be when he returns. With today's medicine it's very possible he's back in 8 months or maybe less but it just scares the crap out of me. Also, I really don't see us going the way of the Warriors last year trading away healthy, capable players for suits. It seems to have worked out for them but I'm just not a fan of doing that and with the way the teams been playing I doubt the FO is either.

Rippin' lips son!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdood View Post
    Rondo with a torn ACL. Still want to trade for him? He's going to be out for a long time.
    Apparently you can trade an injured player in the NBA as long as both teams are aware of the health of the player. That is why teams usually wait for a player to pass a physical before a trade is final.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=8sclcm2

Big Al for Paul Pierce works. Boston gets a big they need and a player 7 years younger. Jazz lineup of Mo, Hayward, Pierce, Millsap, and Favors is sweet. Pierce picks up Al's scoring, we are a better defensive team, we can play in transition more. Jazz may have to throw in a pick or Burks to make it work. Boston would have no trouble re-signing Al. I don't know that Boston would do it?

vCash
    I think that is a pretty solid trade. Its not the first time I've seen it either. Espn talked about it at the first of the season and i wouldn't mind seeing it go down. I think a straight across trade would be good enough for boston.

vCash
    I think Paul Pierce makes us a better team, but I just think some guys need to stay in the same place for their entire career. Big Al isn't going to make Boston and contender, and I think Boston realizes that. Boston also probably realizes that trading Rondo low is dumb because he's still their only young elite player.

Kyle Lowry and Pau Gasol are the two most attainable good players I think we could be pursuing right now.

Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast