Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1037
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    139
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    what about Milsap for Ersan Ilyasova? Ilyasova can play both 3 and 4, and I would like him to start at 3 and somehow we find a way to trade Marvin for something. We have a big lineup with Al, Favors, Ilyasova, Hayward and Tinsley.

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,491
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lo Porto View Post
    Nothappy - your level of ignorance shows through by not only insulting me but also thinking that we run about the same amount of plays for Millsap as we do for Jefferson when they are both on the floor. To watch Jazz basketball and actually make that assessment, you must be a Jefferson apologist. Regardless, Jefferson is an average defender, an elite post up player, an average mid range shooter, an average athlete who is on a great or near elite player's contract. NOT GOOD BUSINESS. How is that for knowledge?

    Again your either slow or just to prideful to accept facts. Facts are facts, base your opinion on whatever moronic system you want but you don't get to dispute facts with an uneducated opinion. I don't make up the stats I don't create the stats I merely look at them for understanding and to get the whole picture. Not what I think I see in a split sec while watching a game.

    I really don't care if you don't believe me that millsap has only 2% less usage then big al look like a fool all you want. You're just a huge millsap homer and it doesn't matter what the actual facts say you'll still stat your baseless uneducated opinion on what you think you see. It's lame dude

    Fact David locke has even stated that millsap has digressed that he has became a soft pick setter and would be a third option on most teams. fact millsap only plays 2 mins a game less than big al yet has nearly lesser stats across the board. Fact millsap usage is fairly similar to big Al's usage. Fact millsap has less defensive win shares then big al. Fact Dennis Lindsey the general manager of the Utah jazz speaks very highly of al Jefferson matter of fact in a 30min interview he praised big al for 10-15 mins of it.

    Keep up the good work lo Porto I'm sure what your "eyes" are telling you is what really is going on no matter how many jazz analysis, personal, and the general manager disagree with that opinion. When you can't even look at a simple stat like usage and see the actually evidence of what's happening really shows how much lack of knowledge you truly have for the game of basketball.

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    722
    vCash
    1500
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bavxokj

    I have read rumors that the Pacers are looking for a replacement for David West. Millsap could work next to Hibbert. Granger would fit great with Blake and CP3.

  4. #319
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,197
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nothappyinut View Post
    Again your either slow or just to prideful to accept facts. Facts are facts, base your opinion on whatever moronic system you want but you don't get to dispute facts with an uneducated opinion. I don't make up the stats I don't create the stats I merely look at them for understanding and to get the whole picture. Not what I think I see in a split sec while watching a game.

    I really don't care if you don't believe me that millsap has only 2% less usage then big al look like a fool all you want. You're just a huge millsap homer and it doesn't matter what the actual facts say you'll still stat your baseless uneducated opinion on what you think you see. It's lame dude

    Fact David locke has even stated that millsap has digressed that he has became a soft pick setter and would be a third option on most teams. fact millsap only plays 2 mins a game less than big al yet has nearly lesser stats across the board. Fact millsap usage is fairly similar to big Al's usage. Fact millsap has less defensive win shares then big al. Fact Dennis Lindsey the general manager of the Utah jazz speaks very highly of al Jefferson matter of fact in a 30min interview he praised big al for 10-15 mins of it.

    Keep up the good work lo Porto I'm sure what your "eyes" are telling you is what really is going on no matter how many jazz analysis, personal, and the general manager disagree with that opinion. When you can't even look at a simple stat like usage and see the actually evidence of what's happening really shows how much lack of knowledge you truly have for the game of basketball.
    Your insults are getting old. I'm about to tell you where to go.

    I've said that I think Al is the better player. I've made that clear. So your constant crying about analysis, personal (nice spelling by the way), and the GM is something I agree with. He is a better player. Do I think he's a franchise player? No I do not. And as a fan of a franchise, I have a right to feel that way on a forum without getting insulted.

    We started this conversation with you saying Al being worth every penny of $15 million. I think that's a joke. you brought up some stat that when Al and Millsap play together, they get just as many plays run for each other which is also a joke. We run everything through Jefferson.

    Stop with the insults. Have your opinion without having to attack somebody.

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    West Jordan, UT
    Posts
    283
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic11 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bavxokj

    I have read rumors that the Pacers are looking for a replacement for David West. Millsap could work next to Hibbert. Granger would fit great with Blake and CP3.
    I could be wrong but I don't see the clippers making any moves this year. They have a pretty good thing going and I think they believe they are true contenders

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    6,881
    vCash
    1500
    they are true contenders, as much as it pains me to see blake win anything... apart from worst commercial actor in hisotry. however, they MIGHT make a move for that very reason. they won't be sellers, but i'm sure they'd make a move for a player that addresses a weakness, no matter how small that weakness is. i think they'll want to make a move that puts them 'over the top.'
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 01-20-2013 at 08:26 PM.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS



    "We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    199
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumba View Post
    What if Utah got rid of Al, and Paul Millsap was unleashed? That man is in his prime (like Al), but Paul has always been 2nd option on the inside game (with Booze/Okur and now Jefferson) What if Paul got a chance to take those duties with Favors along side to be what Paul was 5 years ago?
    Unleash sap!!!! "They should have done that years ago, he's the best pf in the league, he's basically a slightly smaller version of lebron, jazz should never trade him ever!!! he's the best option for the jazz and well worth top money"-- said by no one

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    6,881
    vCash
    1500
    i'm astonished by the 'logic' of some posters on here. yeah, let's get rid of not only our best but only inside threat. i don't think our 3pt shooting es good enough to keep us in any game with no inside game. last i checked, double-teams are good. millsap will never demand a double team, favors- not yet, and kanter... i'll just leave that thought hanging.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS



    "We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

  9. #324
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,197
    vCash
    1500
    I only think we should trade Al if we our negotiations towards a new contract over the summer look like he's going to want a boatload in a new contract. If it looks like he's going to want a near max contract, he's got to be traded prior to the deadline. We'd be idiots to sign him to $15+ a year and we'd be idiots to lose him for nothing.

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,411
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Lo Porto View Post
    I only think we should trade Al if we our negotiations towards a new contract over the summer look like he's going to want a boatload in a new contract. If it looks like he's going to want a near max contract, he's got to be traded prior to the deadline. We'd be idiots to sign him to $15+ a year and we'd be idiots to lose him for nothing.
    Can the same be said of Millsap wanting $10M+ who does not command double teams and is not a threat inside?

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,517
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdood View Post
    Can the same be said of Millsap wanting $10M+ who does not command double teams and is not a threat inside?
    yes both guys will be gone in FA so i say trade both
    Hi There

    JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

  12. #327
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,870
    vCash
    1500
    i think lindsey is higher on al and will probably keep him and pay him near max money. if he D holds up the it has been for the last 3 weeks then i'm all for it. anyhow, regardless of what i want, i'm pretty sure Al stays and Paul goes. my one inside source tells me that the Jazz brass is more prone to move Paul.

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Denver CO
    Posts
    1,654
    vCash
    1500
    Any interest in Wilson Chandler?
    Millsap for Chandler, Q Miller and a pick?

    I really think Denver would jump on this.. They have tons of wing players and not enough minutes to go around.

  14. #329
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    722
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bag84 View Post
    I could be wrong but I don't see the clippers making any moves this year. They have a pretty good thing going and I think they believe they are true contenders
    Would they really let Bledsoe go for nothing? He has high trade value right now. He is a restricted free agent this summer and there is no way the Clippers can afford him and CP3. Adding a shooter like Granger would make them deadly.

  15. #330
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    722
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman86 View Post
    Any interest in Wilson Chandler?
    Millsap for Chandler, Q Miller and a pick?

    I really think Denver would jump on this.. They have tons of wing players and not enough minutes to go around.
    This is one of the more realistic trade options I've seen. I hope we can do better. According to Fox Sports the Nuggets, Nets, and Bucks are interested in Millsap.

Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •