Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    vCash
    before anyone suggests it. No to Josh Smith. Even if his name is a perfect utah name
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=agzd56f
    I think we lose Milsap in the Offseason so its worth a shot. People will catch on to how to guard Tinsley and Watson is turrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nothappyinut View Post
    I'm going to say it now that we will resign big al in the offseason. 4 year deal is my guess
    no way...

Al will command 15 mill per year minimum.

we have a Hayward, Favors, Kanter, all coming up for big extension's over the next couple of seasons, we cant afford Al , and he takes his talents elsewhere
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    No to 'Reke, he's a diva and isn't a PG or SG.

"I know one thing for sure; you won't be able to say that Braves fans don't care" Chipper Jones

vCash
    this deal would screw the kings over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by draino View Post
    no way...

Al will command 15 mill per year minimum.

we have a Hayward, Favors, Kanter, all coming up for big extension's over the next couple of seasons, we cant afford Al , and he takes his talents elsewhere
    15mil for al would be a good deal and I almost garuntee it happens. Unless you live in a cave nearly every interview that big al is brought up in subject any jazz personally from Dennis Lindsey to assist coaches rave about big al. Not only for his on court skills but maybe even more so for what he has done for the locker room, enes and favors. We will have plenty of money to sign him and we will probably front load it to easy the salary the last two years would be my guess. Just cause you personally don't like big al doesn't mean the jazz don't.

They knew millsap would turn down the offer they offered him and they know he will get around 10mil in free agency and we will not match that. Again go listen to Dennis Lindsey and see what he has to say about big al.

vCash
    15mil for al would be a good deal and I almost garuntee it happens. Unless you live in a cave nearly every interview that big al is brought up in subject any jazz personally from Dennis Lindsey to assist coaches rave about big al. Not only for his on court skills but maybe even more so for what he has done for the locker room, enes and favors. We will have plenty of money to sign him and we will probably front load it to easy the salary the last two years would be my guess. Just cause you personally don't like big al doesn't mean the jazz don't.

They knew millsap would turn down the offer they offered him and they know he will get around 10mil in free agency and we will not match that. Again go listen to Dennis Lindsey and see what he has to say about big al.
    Agreed.

vCash
    Al "Barry White Black Hole" Jefferson
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumba View Post
    Al "Barry White Black Hole" Jefferson
    Terrible...

vCash

you just made my point. Al will get a big offer and we will not match because we have an eye to signing our young core long term. which i will ad includes two big men.

paul and al are gone after this season.

I dont dislike al by the way.
    Last edited by Bob_at_york; 01-18-2013 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Insults
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by draino View Post
    you just made my point. Al will get a big offer and we will not match because we have an eye to signing our young core long term. which i will ad includes two big men.

paul and al are gone after this season.

I dont dislike al by the way douche bag.
    We have had success with 3 bigs. Boozer, Millsap, and Okur. We had those guys with AK on his max deal. Not sure why we won't keep Al if we can. Unless we are in rebuilding mode of course...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdood View Post
    Terrible...
    It's a bit long, and I also like the contrasting colors in his nickname. Barry White Black Hole ha I'm too funny.... Trade his ***.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Name calling huh, does that make you feel oh so tough. Sorry that my opinion based off every interview I've ever read or listened to on the Interent doesn't line up with your opinion.

Again we will have plenty money to sign big al in the offseason and I predict the jazz will do that very thing. David Locke as of late has been gushing over him, and also I may add been retracting alot of his bias "he can't play defense" garbage, Dennis Lindsay is on board the big al train due to his advance statistically analysis, every assistant coach speaks extremely high of big al and all of his teammates as well.

Also if you think we can get by with 2 bigs as in kanter and favors and only have Jeremy evens as a back up then I'm guessing your knowledge of basketball in general could be lacking and that's why you decided to name call. Anyways i digress, jazz aren't doing too bad we've had a really hard schedule and to come out above .500 was not overly impressive but impressive non the less. I think if they can get on a run with this next 15-20 games, it will set us up nicely for them to get into the playoffs.

vCash
    Not only for his on court skills but maybe even more so for what he has done for the locker room, enes and favors.
    People say this all the time, but I fail to see the results. Kanter has about the same offensive game now as I saw when we were doing pre-draft recon on the guy. As for Favors, it seems like he hasn't progressed one bit in the year playing with Al. The guy seems to have zero clue what to do as an offensive focal point in the lane. I fail to see the results of Al's supposed "mentoring" and "post coaching" of Kanter and Favors.

vCash
    Jumba sorry to burst your anti big al bubble but don't be overly shocked when you see millsap in another uni next season when the jazz let him walk and they sign big al to a 3-4 year contract around. 14-16 mil a year front loaded of course. BTW the black hole thing isn't even valid.

Big al is ranked 3 out of all centers in effeciency you can't be a black hole and be 3rd best in effeciency. Also he is ranked #9 out of all center for assist. Unless its only a 10 team league that's not too shabby. He has the highest usage rating out of all jazz players and the lowest turn over rate. Which is amazing given that he takes 21% of his shots with under 10 sec or less. That being the hardest time to get off a shot and make it at a high level. Oh and did I mention his clutch factor one of the highest in the entire league I believe top 5. Anyways I can go on and on stat after stat. But if you want to hear more great things about big al just listen to the Denise Lindsey interview

Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast