Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^CP3 will re-sign. He has a good situation: good market, winning team, Blake Griffin, and the Clippers can pay him more than anyone else. They have Billups if they need. Bledsoe is too talented to be riding the bench and only getting 15 minutes a game. They woould be better server trading him to fill an area of need.

vCash
    Bledsoe is decent but I haven't seen anything from him to suggest that he'll ever be a quality starting PG in this league. I'd take him as a rental, or long-term backup, but I definitely wouldn't put all my eggs in the Bledsoe basket hoping he'll actually become a decent starter.

"I know one thing for sure; you won't be able to say that Braves fans don't care" Chipper Jones

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bwebhhn

this is a decent trade for us as we basically get bledsoe & Odom ( who is expiring also ) for Paul.

Clippers get a big bench upgrade for a championship run.
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    I don't know that I could accept Odom in a Jazz jersey, even if only for half a season...spent waay too many years watching him destroy us over and over again. I hate that man. (Plus he's a bitch. Remember when they got swept by the Mavs?)

"I know one thing for sure; you won't be able to say that Braves fans don't care" Chipper Jones

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    JAZZ can't do this trade. they already have a full roster they would have to buy out/trade raja and another player in order for this to have a chance.

vCash
    i don't care for bledsoe and despise odom. it makes sense numbers-wise, but the names are atrocious. i liked the other one, even though clippers get raped. the 3 team trade one.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    oooo it's getting tight

lebron is getting whiny...
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    BOOOM! and we have a victory.

gutsy performance, ray allen started playing like a *****, did 3 cheap shots for every call, james got away with murder like he usu does, but hayward saved the game. made the move of the year against allen, almost knocked him on his azz with a behind the back dribble on a drive. gorgeous, sexy win.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic11 View Post
    ^CP3 will re-sign. He has a good situation: good market, winning team, Blake Griffin, and the Clippers can pay him more than anyone else. They have Billups if they need. Bledsoe is too talented to be riding the bench and only getting 15 minutes a game. They woould be better server trading him to fill an area of need.
    If i was LA I wouldn't trade Bledsoe either. If you can get a player like him for 2 or 3 seasons and your winning with him, and your the best team in the west, why would they trade him. so what if they are going to lose him? they won't get any fair offers for him.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    ok that's weird, i posted in the wrong thread? lol. something musta got flipped around when they changed things. o well.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Will4Prez View Post
    Bledsoe is decent but I haven't seen anything from him to suggest that he'll ever be a quality starting PG in this league. I'd take him as a rental, or long-term backup, but I definitely wouldn't put all my eggs in the Bledsoe basket hoping he'll actually become a decent starter.
    Check out Bledsoe's numbers since CP3 has been out. Very solid. He is great when he gets the minutes. However, like Favors, he is stuck behind too much talent for now. Even CP3 said he deserves to run his own team.

vCash
    Did anyone listen to lockes interview with Dennis Lindsey ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nothappyinut View Post
    Did anyone listen to lockes interview with Dennis Lindsey ?
    I did. Some good questions from Locke. And as expected, Lindsey took the Connor approach on answering what we're working on with trades.

vCash
    I'm going to say it now that we will resign big al in the offseason. 4 year deal is my guess

vCash
    I bet you're right. If they don't find a deal that they like for Millsap they'll let him walk.

Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast