Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

San Antonio Spurs @ Denver Nuggets (13-12) 12/18 9:00 PM ET

(19-6) San Antonio Spurs @ Denver Nuggets (13-12)

Tuesday, December 18th
    9:00 PM ET

Pepsi Center
    Denver, CO

San Antonio Starters

Tony Parker-Gary Neal-Danny Green-Tim Duncan-Boris Diaw

San Antonio Spurs Reserves

Kawhi Leonard-Patrick Mills-Cory Joseph-Manu Ginobili-Nando de Colo-Stephen Jackson-DeJuan Blair-Matt Bonner-Tiago Splitter

Denver Nuggets Starters

Ty Lawson - Andre Iguodala - Danilo Gallinari - Kenneth Faried - Kosta Koufas

Nuggets Reserves

Wilson Chandler - Timofey Mozgov - Anthony Randolph - Julyan Stone- Andre Miller - JaVale McGee - Jordan Hamilton - Evan Fournier - Quincy Miller- Corey Brewer

vCash
    lets get the W.
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    This will be the second night of a back to back for the Spurs..they have OKC tonight.

We can't continue to allow teams to come to the mile high on a second night of a back to back and win. We got to win.

vCash
    Fournier doesn’t play much (8.6 minutes per game, 3.9 points per game), in part due to the rapid-fire road schedule the Nuggets have endured. Karl has suggested that once the schedule lightens up in January, and Denver has some home games, that he’ll go to Fournier and Jordan Hamilton a little more often off the bench.
    DP

So January is the month of everything apparently. The biggest month of the Nuggets season.

vCash
    Does anyone know where I can get a good jersey online? I'd prefer Faried,Gallo, or Lawson in that order, I want one that is stitched but not the authentic because I'm not paying $250. I'd like the new yellow alternate but it doesn't have to be. Help???????

''Sig by Johnle''

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get a good jersey online? I'd prefer Faried,Gallo, or Lawson in that order, I want one that is stitched but not the authentic because I'm not paying $250. I'd like the new yellow alternate but it doesn't have to be. Help???????
    Yeah I wanna know this too. Btw 9ers are beast this year....frank gore is a stud
    *Coach BShaw supporter*
    *George Karl currently still out of the league*
    *Nuggets will be in the playoffs 2015*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFreshNsoClean View Post
    Yeah I wanna know this too. Btw 9ers are beast this year....frank gore is a stud
    Yeah, I'm a reds, nuggets, and Niners fan all my teams are in good places right now

''Sig by Johnle''

vCash
    Swingman jerseys are around $100 if I remember correctly. Those are the jerseys with the stitched numbers and letters. Have you checked the Altitude store?

http://www.altitudeauthentics.com/s-6-jerseys.aspx

We should be able to run against the Spurs off a back-back. Don't think Ginoboli is playing this game, which is a plus for us. He always beats us. They need to come out strong, should be angry for the shellacking they gave us earlier this year.

vCash
    I have 3 jerseys but none of them are Nuggets'. I might have to get myself one for Christmas. (possibly even that Faried Christmas jersey)

Regarding the game, going to be tough as usual. It's all well and good beating teams like the Kings by 20+ but we need to beat the top teams in the West and that starts with the Spurs.

vCash
    They get Ginobili back tonight.
    Last edited by jt1bui; 12-18-2012 at 09:13 PM.

vCash
    Lawson and Farid have flu-like symptoms they were saying at the beginning

vCash
    I see we won't be getting calls this game

vCash
    we have got to finish when we run.

vCash
    haha..nice drawn charge brewer....even though you were in the circle.

vCash
    Was there a different starting lineup in this one?? I saw the Koufos/McGee combo used way early in this one.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast