Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Oh, and as an addendum-- We also have the "East Canadian Sound" only, ours is full of life and vigor.
    It's called Zydeco. Fopford and Boyfriends don't come anywhere near the majesty of Bluegrass or Zydeco. Fopford are the latest flavor of the week among those who just don't know any better.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Love em. Very East coast Canadian sound. Chances are if you think they suck you probably think music made with computers is amazing.
    Nope. I don't like them and "music made by computers" is not my thing.

vCash
    If you don't like something, you don't need to trash it. "Just because you don't like it, don't mean it ain't no good" Mike Muir.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    You went and searched for this thread to say that?
    I didn't search, per se. I saw a thread title and viewed it and expressed an opinion. Im sorry if I offended you.

QUOTE=Buckwheat;25135402]He went and searched for the thread, bumped it, and made a completely foolish, ignorant, sexist statement. Hooray.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    No we don't.
    In southern california, they do. Chicks here go crazy for these guys. It boggles my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHawk1123 View Post
    Yeah, I don't know many girls that listen to Mumford & Sons
    Then you don't know many girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Love em. Very East coast Canadian sound. Chances are if you think they suck you probably think music made with computers is amazing.
    Quite the contrary. I am a fan of REAL music. I realize that REAL is subjective to the listener. I love bluegrass, but this band is a pseudo bluegrass, folk rock act. I will agree they are very musically talented but there music just does not appeal to me. I guess I should choose better words to express my opinion. To each his own. For the record, I cannot stand robot sex (skrillex, dubstep)

Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    No they just aren't very good.
    This, to an extent. Like I said, they just don't appeal to me.

vCash
    I prefer The Shins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    I prefer The Shins
    I like the Shins too, still prefer M&S

Quote Originally Posted by RUSTYTROMBONE View Post
    Quite the contrary. I am a fan of REAL music. I realize that REAL is subjective to the listener. I love bluegrass, but this band is a pseudo bluegrass, folk rock act. I will agree they are very musically talented but there music just does not appeal to me. I guess I should choose better words to express my opinion. To each his own. For the record, I cannot stand robot sex (skrillex, dubstep)
    haha robot sex. I actually really like skrillex's "Bangarang" album. Im not really a hater of any specific music, practically all genres appeal to me. Good music is good music in my opinion. Doesnt bother me when ppl express their hatred for a certain band either. Music is like food, not everyone is gonna have the same taste.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12