Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Exclamation Game 70 : Bucks at 76ers 6PM CST Wed.

VS

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

7:00 PM ET - Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA

vCash
    A little off topic, but I've always been fascinated by the nba schedule. We played like 4 games in 6 days, and then we get off from 2pm on Sunday to 6pm on Wednesday. And at the beginning of the year, the Lakers were playing their third game the same day as our first. I don't really look at other team's schedules all that hard, and maybe their schedules are very weird like that too, but I always feel like our schedule is very weird like that. It seems as if they forget about the Bucks for awhile and say, oh crap we forgot about them and make us play a whole bunch of games in a short period of time, then give us some time off again.
    Last edited by crewfan13; 03-25-2013 at 09:12 PM.

vCash
    Boston loses again! They play Clev., which has beaten Boston 2 months ago. If they can some how lose again without KG, and we can beat Philly (which we beat 3 times already), we are a 1/2 game out of 7th.

vCash
    Pathetic

vCash
    wow we are horrible

vCash
    I guess at least Boston is gonna lose again...down 10 under 5 to go.

vCash
    what a choke job!!!

i only turned the game on towards the end of the 3rd but where was brandon? was he having an off game or just not play?
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    jus seen he only played 17 min did he get hurt?

vCash
    He was terrible n then sat n pouted like normal... But everyone was terrible so I don't know why he didn't sit anyone else

vCash
    i really wish we still had tobias also tonight dude went off for 29,9,6,1 steal and 3 blocks!

he may have off games but hes had some real nice games too and while his D may not be the best he is getting steals and blocks every night!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekCzajkowski View Post
    He was terrible n then sat n pouted like normal... But everyone was terrible so I don't know why he didn't sit anyone else
    well thats better than him being hurt! If he didnt like only getting 29 mpg he's not going to like 17 lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hojihoj View Post
    I guess at least Boston is gonna lose again...down 10 under 5 to go.
    or not

vCash
    Honestly, with any luck we'll keep losing and miss the playoffs. That'll get us a better draft pick, we'll avoid being the sacrificial lamb to the Heat in the 1st round, and it'll force the issue on some big moves.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Honestly, with any luck we'll keep losing and miss the playoffs. That'll get us a better draft pick, we'll avoid being the sacrificial lamb to the Heat in the 1st round, and it'll force the issue on some big moves.
    really? name all our other big moves in the last how many ever season we've been in the lottery? might as well make the playoffs make a few bucks hope it gets us going for a new arena, and hopefully we can steal a game or 2 maybe if were crazy lucky 3 show fa's we can win were just a player or 2 away and get a decent fa or 2, now how many of those decent to good to great fa's are going to come to a lottery team?

dont get me wrong chance are low of getting a big name FA but i think its better if we prove were just 1 to 2 players away n a few role players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    really? name all our other big moves in the last how many ever season we've been in the lottery? might as well make the playoffs make a few bucks hope it gets us going for a new arena, and hopefully we can steal a game or 2 maybe if were crazy lucky 3 show fa's we can win were just a player or 2 away and get a decent fa or 2, now how many of those decent to good to great fa's are going to come to a lottery team?

dont get me wrong chance are low of getting a big name FA but i think its better if we prove were just 1 to 2 players away n a few role players
    Do you really believe this team is just a player or two away from being a conference contender? Do you eat the **** you shovel? Seriously?

If this team gets into the playoffs, theres a higher likelihood of Boylan staying, and everybody seems to agree that this guy sucks. You want to take a chance on keeping a bum of a coach? And how about the Jennings/Ellis situation? The status quo ok for you there, too? You're delusional if you think getting into the playoffs is going to do this team any good.

The Bradley center is not this teams problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast