Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Trayvon Robinson

Hey guys. Figured you would be help better than most. I'm in a advanced fantasy baseball league that comes with minor leaguers and salaries to work under. Its confusing to explain fully, but I have had Robinson stashed in my minor leagues the last 3 years but now he is past eligible and I have to make a decision on him to pull him up or let him go.

So my question is, are you guys going to use him at all? Where is he going to start the season? What do you think of him?

vCash
    With McLouth resigned and Reimold back, LF is going to be pretty covered. I could see him making the team though, just unsure where he plays as of right now.

vCash
    I have until the first of the year to make a decision. Have a lot of stock in the guy. Would be nice to see him pan out

vCash
    Considering that Reinold spends more time on the DL then he spends on the bowl and McCloud has a good chance of crashing back to Earth. I heard good things about Robinson's defense, pop and speed, if he gets his strike out down and OBS up he definitely could see time. I'd keep him.