Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pistons

0 0%
  • Nets

3 100.00%
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    vCash
    Lol....wtf are u talking about knight played good last yr now he has inproved in every stat this year. I'm done arguing with u & I never said jj was a great player but he is good & hustles way more then maggette. But if we are going to trade him then cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness:24734627
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Man gay is happy lol...so below average point guards outplay elite ones??? Or is d will a average pg??? Play
    Look at Knight's numbers. Look at his career numbers. You really think that's above average. You can't just take a single game or a stretch and use that as your argument.

And you act like Jerebko is a difference maker. Stop it. Jerebko has played like trash. So has Maggette but he's a trade chip.

vCash
    Lol....wtf are u talking about knight played good last yr now he has inproved in every stat this year. I'm done arguing with u & I never said jj was a great player but he is good & hustles way more then maggette. But if we are going to trade him then cool.
    mike, his numbers ARE NOT ABOVE AVERAGE SO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU THINK HE IS ABOVE AVERAGE. Is it that ****ing hard to understand? I don't care if his numbers have improved from last year to this. Most players put up better numbers in their 2nd year than ther rookie season. Not exactly a ground breaking thing.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Ok well I just got home from my cousins and while watching the game how was the pass where Deron Williams clearly went over and back not and over and back call, like that made no sense at all.

edit: he also traveled on the play which just made the non call even worse.

Also Strive, this loss is on Frank. Most of the losses are on him, not bringing in the Drum is the reason we lost, it is the reason the nets got OFFENSIVE REBOUND after OFFENSIVE REBOUND. How in the BLUE **** do you get 38 mintues and grab 2 rebounds. HORRIBLE.
    Like I said, maybe Drummond can't handle the bulk yet. I've noticed he gets winded easier than most players out there. He'll start eventually, little doubt about that. Just have to be patient, I guess.

vCash
    Thanks for telling this dude, I really hope this is a command from dumars to lose enough to keep our pick. But if its not then frank is the most clueless coach ever & he never played basketball which kind of explains his coaching methods terrible...
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket:24734751
    Ok well I just got home from my cousins and while watching the game how was the pass where Deron Williams clearly went over and back not and over and back call, like that made no sense at all.

edit: he also traveled on the play which just made the non call even worse.

Also Strive, this loss is on Frank. Most of the losses are on him, not bringing in the Drum is the reason we lost, it is the reason the nets got OFFENSIVE REBOUND after OFFENSIVE REBOUND. How in the BLUE **** do you get 38 mintues and grab 2 rebounds. HORRIBLE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Like I said, maybe Drummond can't handle the bulk yet. I've noticed he gets winded easier than most players out there. He'll start eventually, little doubt about that. Just have to be patient, I guess.
    Drum doesn't need a 20+ min breather man. Frank is a fool.

**** you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Drum doesn't need a 20+ min breather man. Frank is a fool.
    Do you think he can handle 30+ minutes night after night at this point?

Also have to remember that Max is a trade chip at the deadline. He could be a valuable asset to a contender.

vCash
    Wow they do??? Well tell that to tyreke Evans or johnny flynn, hell mateen cleaves... just one ? Have u ever played competitive basketball in your life???
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness:24734803
    mike, his numbers ARE NOT ABOVE AVERAGE SO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU THINK HE IS ABOVE AVERAGE. Is it that ****ing hard to understand? I don't care if his numbers have improved from last year to this. Most players put up better numbers in their 2nd year than ther rookie season. Not exactly a ground breaking thing.

vCash
    Wow they do??? Well tell that to tyreke Evans or johnny flynn, hell mateen cleaves... just one ? Have u ever played competitive basketball in your life???
    Missed a key word mike: most. Of course there will be some that don't improve in their second season.

You still haven't answered my question. How is Knight above average? Wait, you can't answer it because you know he's not.

vCash
    Name 15 pg better then knight???
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness:24735070
    Missed a key word mike: most. Of course there will be some that don't improve in their second season.

You still haven't answered my question. How is Knight above average? Wait, you can't answer it because you know he's not.

vCash
    I really like Knight, but he's not top 15 PG. I wouldn't mind seeing him try the two though. He can score quite well.

Paul, Williams, Rose, Rondo, Westbrook, Lillard, Lowry, Holiday, Rubio, Wall, Irving, Curry, Parker, Nash, Lawson (although maybe not this year).

vCash
    Ok knight torched lillard & shut him down offensively I think he had 9 pts and shot like 35%. He out played Williams yesterday in every way rondo & wall can't shoot but are better passers. Irving is leading knight in scoring but that's about it knight tops him in every other stat & he is turning the ball over 4.3 a game & has been hurt way too often. He went head to head with holiday , beat rubio in their head to head matchups & he is a better shooter then everyone u named except curry. To top everything off knight just played his 82nd game which would count as 1 full season & he is only going to get better he just turned 21.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spimtrap:24739078
    I really like Knight, but he's not top 15 PG. I wouldn't mind seeing him try the two though. He can score quite well.

Paul, Williams, Rose, Rondo, Westbrook, Lillard, Lowry, Holiday, Rubio, Wall, Irving, Curry, Parker, Nash, Lawson (although maybe not this year).

vCash
    I don't really like Holiday, Wall, or Lawson, but still being between 12-18 is literally "average PG" material.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    I think this team played hard this game ya know? Something positive, cause that is what everyone wants to hear

vCash
    Unreal mike. Let me remind you that you were the same person who said that stuckey was the 4th best shooting guard in the league behind kobe, wade and harden And now your coming out w/ your sequel?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Unreal mike. Let me remind you that you were the same person who said that stuckey was the 4th best shooting guard in the league behind kobe, wade and harden And now your coming out w/ your sequel?
    Not defending him, but if I remember correctly it was top Sg's at getting to the line(and making shots). Which was correct, I'm not saying Stuckey is even in the top 15 SG's or anything.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast