3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pistons

0 0%
  • Nets

3 100.00%
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Do you blame every loss on Frank? At some point, you have to hold the players accountable dude...
    I blame Frank,I mean your getting out rebounded and scored on in the paint and you leave Max in whos only sense of rebounds tonight was swatting the ****ing BBall back to Brooklyn.

vCash
    Just got home in time to watch the last couple mins of the 4th Quarter onwards...we definitely put up a great fight tonight, valiant effort by us for sure. Heartbreaker aside I think our young guns are starting to awaken.

And yeah Frank definitely needs to get his head out of his *** and play Drummond more...disgusts me on how stubborn he is...

Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

vCash
    Anybody who says knight isn't improving or a pg in this league is crazy. You can see the game slowing down for him & he is capable of avg 20ppg & at least 7-9apg. He shows up in big games isn't afraid of the big shot & is a deadly shooter & he is only 21 & going to get better. He out played d will who had 6 assist & 5 t.o. I been saying it since he got drafted he will be just as good as irving or better...u heard it here first!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Anybody who says knight isn't improving or a pg in this league is crazy. You can see the game slowing down for him & he is capable of avg 20ppg & at least 7-9apg. He shows up in big games isn't afraid of the big shot & is a deadly shooter & he is only 21 & going to get better. He out played d will who had 6 assist & 5 t.o. I been saying it since he got drafted he will be just as good as irving or better...u heard it here first!!!
    Anyone who says Knight is above average is crazy.

About that big shot, he missed a GW shot tonight...
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Its scary because nowadays I cringe when Monroe has the ball in his hands.

vCash
    Dude have u watched any games??? He subs the wrong people & at the wrong time he is playing maggette who is playing way worse then jj but he isn't getting any dnp, max played 38mins had 2rebs drummond played 18min & had 9 what are u missing??? Moose & drummond played 1min together & guess what moose got him a easy basket then he subbed moose for cv who went 1-6 this game & last game do u need any more proof???
    Quote Originally Posted by strivegreatness:24734167
    well thank these cheating *** refs & the worst coach in the league frank
    do you blame every loss on frank? At some point, you have to hold the players accountable dude...

vCash
    Ok shyfly ....just keep striving 4 gayness i wish u well ....:d
    Quote Originally Posted by strivegreatness:24734332
    anybody who says knight isn't improving or a pg in this league is crazy. You can see the game slowing down for him & he is capable of avg 20ppg & at least 7-9apg. He shows up in big games isn't afraid of the big shot & is a deadly shooter & he is only 21 & going to get better. He out played d will who had 6 assist & 5 t.o. I been saying it since he got drafted he will be just as good as irving or better...u heard it here first!!!
    anyone who says knight is above average is crazy.

About that big shot, he missed a gw shot tonight...

vCash
    What about the gw in toronto??? Just enjoy your journey homie & keep striving
    Quote Originally Posted by strivegreatness:24734332
    anybody who says knight isn't improving or a pg in this league is crazy. You can see the game slowing down for him & he is capable of avg 20ppg & at least 7-9apg. He shows up in big games isn't afraid of the big shot & is a deadly shooter & he is only 21 & going to get better. He out played d will who had 6 assist & 5 t.o. I been saying it since he got drafted he will be just as good as irving or better...u heard it here first!!!
    anyone who says knight is above average is crazy.

About that big shot, he missed a gw shot tonight...

vCash
    Maybe Drummond just can't handle 30+ minutes night after night yet?

I don't like Maggette but Jonas Jerebko and Austin Daye are the other options mike. Austin freaking Daye.

Don't sit here and act like Jerebko has played well this year. He has sucked. Maybe they're just trying to raise Maggette's trade value? Can't do that if you don't play him.

vCash
    Ok shyfly ....just keep striving 4 gayness i wish u well ....:d
    You know Knight isn't close to above average so you resort to calling me gay. Nice one mike.

vCash
    Ok so benching a player who had a bad start to the season & not benching a player who has played worst is great coaching & should keep the players believing in u right???
    Quote Originally Posted by strivegreatness:24734457
    maybe drummond just can't handle 30+ minutes night after night yet?

I don't like maggette but jonas jerebko and austin daye are the other options mike. Austin freaking daye.

Don't sit here and act like jerebko has played well this year. He has sucked. Maybe they're just trying to raise maggette's trade value? Can't do that if you don't play him.

vCash
    Man gay is happy lol...so below average point guards outplay elite ones??? Or is d will a average pg??? Play
    Quote Originally Posted by strivegreatness:24734471
    ok shyfly ....just keep striving 4 gayness i wish u well ....:d
    you know knight isn't close to above average so you resort to calling me gay. Nice one mike.

vCash
    Man gay is happy lol...so below average point guards outplay elite ones??? Or is d will a average pg??? Play
    Look at Knight's numbers. Look at his career numbers. You really think that's above average. You can't just take a single game or a stretch and use that as your argument.

And you act like Jerebko is a difference maker. Stop it. Jerebko has played like trash. So has Maggette but he's a trade chip.

vCash
    Don't say that to loud people mite actually think u know your basketball lol...5 games in a row 20+ ppg. Everyone was yelling we need a 20ppg type of guy & we have that in knight 18-22ppg & 5-8 apg those are all star numbers & wait till he gets to play with drummond which equals more assist. Idc if he is a pure pg or not i would take those stats anyday of the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by ripcity32:24733067
    knight is getting good

vCash
    Ok well I just got home from my cousins and while watching the game how was the pass where Deron Williams clearly went over and back not and over and back call, like that made no sense at all.

edit: he also traveled on the play which just made the non call even worse.

Also Strive, this loss is on Frank. Most of the losses are on him, not bringing in the Drum is the reason we lost, it is the reason the nets got OFFENSIVE REBOUND after OFFENSIVE REBOUND. How in the BLUE **** do you get 38 mintues and grab 2 rebounds. HORRIBLE.
    Last edited by rocket; 12-15-2012 at 12:12 AM.

Get this guy the ball!!!!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast