Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thevcballer View Post
    Don't talk to me as if im a bandwagon fan ive been a sixers fan all my life and also just because i hold a negative opinion on the current situation of the team doesn't mean im bashing it.
    I have been one of the most positive people on this forum since i joined but im not a hapless cheerleader i know when my team isnt good and im willing to critique them when that's the case. We may suck right now but im damn proud to be a fan on this franchise don't you put that stereotype on me.
    LOL if you don't want to be called out then stop giving up in mid-December. That's not a true fan at all.

vCash

Game 23 (12-14-12): Sixers (12-10) @ Pacers (11-11)

^ maybe ur not a real fan if u dont realize how flawed this team is without a healthy andrew bynum.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BChydro86 View Post
    ^ maybe ur not a real fan if u dont realize how flawed this team is without a healthy andrew bynum.
    The team is going to be flawed with Bynum if that's the case all Bynum would do is fill a need in the post for the Sixers. He would not fix the flaws of this team.

vCash

^ that doesnt make any sense.... Filling the hole in the post does fix well over half of this teams weaknesses.... If not significantly more.

Filling the hole in the post is not some small feat that only fixes 1 aspect of the team.... It fixes multiple weakness at once:

1. Bigs can no longer leave their man to stop holiday and turners penetrations.... Leading to more uncontested opportunities closer to the basket for our frontcourt.

2. If a big does leave bynum, evan and jrue are both good enough playmakers to hit bynum for the easy layup/dunk around the basket.

3. When defenders rush to recover from points 1 and 2 they will often create free throw opps for all 3 guys.

4. Rebounding, rebounding, rebounding..... We dont have a single big man with even a slightly below average reb rate.... Bynum changes that completely. Rebounding is a huge factor to winning basketball games, and him presence would be a huge difference maker.

5. Bynum draws double teams, defenses collapse, we have open shooters, ta-da!

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    Whos jumping ship? We all watch most of the games....

Just cause theyre not playing great right now.... Are we not allowed to observe their mistakes and comment/complain about them?
    There were two posters saying we won't make the playoffs and some others with doubt creeping in.
    Did they say they were gonna stop watching? Did they say they werent gonna be sixers fans anymore?

That doesnt make them less of a fan, it just means they drawing their own conclusions. Being a fan doesnt make a person a midleas thoughtless drone who believes unequivically that their team will win the title and/or make the playoffs every year.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Did they say they were gonna stop watching? Did they say they werent gonna be sixers fans anymore?

That doesnt make them less of a fan, it just means they drawing their own conclusions. Being a fan doesnt make a person a midleas thoughtless drone who believes unequivically that their team will win the title and/or make the playoffs every year.
    This

2012 allstar

vCash

It doesn't make them any more a fan. If you are giving up on your team in December you aren't much of a fan. We aren't the Raptors or Wizards or some team with some hope so giving up and saying we aren't making the playoffs in December is beyond stupid. That's just how I feel and that's not going to change. EVER.

vCash

It doesnt make u more of a fan then them just because they have a different outlook on the teams current situation.

gotta pay the troll toll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    There were two posters saying we won't make the playoffs and some others with doubt creeping in.
    My doubt crept in awhile ago. It wasn't just the recent losses. We lost some early ones at home this season that seriously had me doubting this is a playoff team....even when our record was better. When the Bucks came in and beat us, it looked like that team even had more magic than us this season. We have been a team very reliant on the outside shot falling in. Without Olajuwon in the middle, that doesn't win too many championships. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see playoffs unless Bynum gets healthy and tears it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyPrior View Post
    When you go out of the way just to hate...no one takes you seriously.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234