• Hornets win

1 8.33%
  • Anderson hits 5 three's

1 8.33%
  • Love shoots 10 three's

3 25.00%
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm going to say something at the risk of sounding crazy, but has anyone ever thought of trading Kevin Love while he is still known around the league as the best Power Forward in the NBA?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4MVP View Post
    I'm going to say something at the risk of sounding crazy, but has anyone ever thought of trading Kevin Love while he is still known around the league as the best Power Forward in the NBA?
    Been there... Not going to happen but we have been talking trade ideas in the Trades thread.

vCash
    Pek with 23 on 11-15. Alexey 13 with 8 assists - seemingly all of them lobs to AK for his 14.

vCash
    Yesterday I said Ridnour needs to be more aggressive when he has a window on shooting the 3...I love being right.

vCash
    The Hornets have athleticism and 3p shooting which are 2 things we find hard to face. But I like how the team is playing. Keep going to the paint, when we needed the 3s we shot them well and then when we got the lead back we went back to the paint. So far that's good. The guys are focused.

United we Run

vCash
    Join the line I started a week or so ago. I want Favors. Build around him, Rubio and Pek

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Pek with 23 on 11-15. Alexey 13 with 8 assists - seemingly all of them lobs to AK for his 14.
    Shved deserves to be the starter with the way he plays. I really like what he brings to the table.

vCash
    Love IS the best player on this team, but the things he's currently doing..

He goes against THREE people in the paint! Common sense is to dump the ball outside, there will be an open shooter or something.

Wolves United

vCash
    Love is still vacuuming rebounds, but his offense is hurting us too much to over compensate for that. And Jim Pete is right on about Love having terrible body language right now. His teammates around him are playing fantastic, but Love doesnt seem to give a **** about that. He only seems concerned that he is in a slump.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Love is still vacuuming rebounds, but his offense is hurting us too much to over compensate for that. And Jim Pete is right on about Love having terrible body language right now. His teammates around him are playing fantastic, but Love doesnt seem to give a **** about that. He only seems concerned that he is in a slump.
    Like I've said: great player, terrible leader.

vCash
    AK47 best offseason move of the year.

vCash
    Join the line I started a week or so ago. I want Favors. Build around him, Rubio and Pek
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=brgwwzr

vCash
    Man that trade would be unreal!!

vCash
    On 3s though? I haven't seen people biting on his 3 like last year and he's taking too many out of the flow. He needs to work closer to the rim until he gets his touch back - that'll help him get to the line even more.
    for sure.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I created the same trade except with Ridnour out instead of Williams.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast